Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Houses at Puchong Meranti Jaya, Environment and Price

views

TSlOvEbItE
post Mar 6 2008, 04:02 PM, updated 17y ago

On my way
563 posts

Hi, my sister has saw an advertisement about sale of a Double Storey Super Link House (22' X 70') at Puchong Meranti Jaya.
According to her, the house is fully renovated with 4R3B. Can move in without renovation as there are ceiling fans, airconds, water heater, auto gate, alarm system, etc. We have yet to visit the house so I don't have any idea about the exact look and the environment of that area.

My concerns:
- How's the environment of Puchong Meranti Jaya? Happening? Many residents or many unoccupied properties?
- Is it worth is the price is about RM335k?

You are more than welcome to give any other opinions. Btw this is our first property so we need a lots of advises, please share your experience. Thanks in advance!
airline
post Mar 6 2008, 11:50 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

where is this place anyway? Near Tesco or Tractor's Malaysia?

This post has been edited by airline: Mar 6 2008, 11:50 PM
aaronpang
post Mar 7 2008, 01:03 AM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Mar 6 2008, 11:50 PM)
where is this place anyway? Near Tesco or Tractor's Malaysia?
Meranti Jaya is further down the highway...

The area is nearby some industrial area and there are many rempits and undesirables jaguh kampung loitering around IMHO.

But I've seen their phase 3A is very good looking...

user posted image
TSlOvEbItE
post Mar 7 2008, 09:27 AM

On my way
563 posts

QUOTE(aaronpang @ Mar 7 2008, 01:03 AM)
Meranti Jaya is further down the highway...

The area is nearby some industrial area and there are many rempits and undesirables  jaguh kampung loitering around IMHO.

But I've seen their phase 3A is very good looking...

user posted image
the one i seek for is not phase 3 i think... most probably phase 1 or 2 since phase 3 is still new
TSlOvEbItE
post Mar 7 2008, 09:55 AM

On my way
563 posts

referring to real estate forum (click here), that area experienced flood? how was it and wat do u guys think abt the flooding situation there? is it serious or wat?
i also heard that it is quite deep inside and very far from ldp toll exit to sunway, is that true?
is it actually under sepang district or puchong district?
aaronpang
post Mar 7 2008, 03:08 PM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

QUOTE(lOvEbItE @ Mar 7 2008, 09:55 AM)
referring to real estate forum (click here), that area experienced flood? how was it and wat do u guys think abt the flooding situation there? is it serious or wat?
i also heard that it is quite deep inside and very far from ldp toll exit to sunway, is that true?
Why don't you go and see for yourself... if its not phase 3 then the others phases should be already built... so you can go and judge the layout and build quality for yourself.

Personally I very much like phase 3 the other earlier phases not so much...

The first time I've been there is last year. Paid a visit to phase 3 when I was house hunting.

The area was flooded due to heavy downpour the roads had about 1 feet of water luckily I was driving a Kembara.

I'm unsure what its like now maybe the drainage might have been improved by the developer after all during construction most of the drains might not be fully built yet.

The area in general I observed is a mix of ex-plantation and some parts ex-mining land there is several large mining pools a short drive away. Nice place to go fishing IMHO.

As for the house being far away from the LDP its actually not that far about 5 minutes drive to reach the LDP... there are about 3 traffic lights that might slow you down a little.

Then about an additional 10 minutes or less drive from your part of the LDP to reach the Sunway tol plaza... depending on the traffic condition.

Check with the developer but if I'm not mistaken its Puchong... however some other developments are half Puchong and half Sepang sweat.gif

BTW what's your budget maybe and requirements maybe we can point you to some other developments in Puchong...?
TSlOvEbItE
post Mar 7 2008, 03:14 PM

On my way
563 posts

hi aaronpang thanks for sharing!
i still dun hav time to pay a visit yet, most probably next weekend i think
erm, my budget is below 350k freehold landed property @ sri petaling/bukit jalil/puchong area, but only puchong's houses are newer as wat i understand
aaronpang
post Mar 7 2008, 04:16 PM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

QUOTE(lOvEbItE @ Mar 7 2008, 03:14 PM)
hi aaronpang thanks for sharing!
i still dun hav time to pay a visit yet, most probably next weekend i think
erm, my budget is below 350k freehold landed property @ sri petaling/bukit jalil/puchong area, but only puchong's houses are newer as wat i understand
Yup Sri Petaling is mostly existing homes and Bukit Jalil is mostly condo. There are new houses in the area but I'm not very familiar coz I dont go there so often.

QUOTE(lOvEbItE @ Mar 6 2008, 04:02 PM)
My concerns:
- How's the environment of Puchong Meranti Jaya?
Quiet and laid back not much traffic into the housing area... but there are more Malays coz there is low cost houses nearby, nothing to be concerned about unless you're picky about the surrounding residents.

However because of the price home-owners for Taman Meranti are mostly urbanites.

My concerns:
Happening?
Definately not... yawn.gif

My concerns:
Many residents or many unoccupied properties?
Mostly occupied cause many of the home owners moved in.

Is it worth is the price is about RM335k?
Can't comment dunno whats the going rate for property prices in the area... rolleyes.gif but if compared to Puchong Utama 22x75 and 2000ft buildup unrenovated I'd say its on par and quite a good deal

This post has been edited by aaronpang: Mar 7 2008, 04:21 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:20 PM