Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lampe Berger & Estebel Issues V III, Beware of DCHL,SYN and RZ Corporation!

views

koyuuken
post Feb 21 2008, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(Haihzz @ Feb 21 2008, 10:17 AM)
well its never easy to work in this industry, you have to persuade ppl to to join you and go in the trade...maklumla, orang malaysia, when its comes to money its damm hard. Especially LB, RM2500 the most expensive out there.

I am doing surveying of MLM companies for my project. Been to so many talks, LB ppl talk is powerful, the best out there. I wouldn;t say its a fraud i would say its a very hard work. My friend succeed in it, and im still being pull by him everyday. He got his Rx-8 in 1 year, but really its all out for him, he work his arse off. So far the succeed rate is not much, not all ppl can take rejection properly.

LB = very very hard work, kinda good money.
You survey? I used to analyze MLM companies' marketing plan.
Among so many marketing plans, LB is the worst.
From there, I knew this marketing plan won't work for long and its only taking advantage from others.

You know what is business or not? Business is either sell product or sell your service.
This LB sell what? All the income comes from downline membership with purchasing the dangerous perfume products.
Obviously it won't work for long. That's why Taiwan or HK already banned this company.

One of my good friend has joined LB due to his bro.
His bro is a top student in UK. After graduated not long, he joined LB and seems like very successful.
He even persuade his whole family joined LB. Changed new car and the house full of perfume.
My friend told me his bro earning a lot money and enjoying his life or something sounds like very proud.
In the end the whole family quitted already. His family now is facing financial problem.
I lost this friend Just because I knew the marketing plan won't work, I rejected him to join LB.
koyuuken
post Feb 22 2008, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(nicknuck @ Feb 22 2008, 01:05 PM)
eh..anybody know that who want to join LB need to pay rm 36000 ??

my housemate spend rm 36000...his target is govt people who got saving in EPF...

gila la..rm 36000 !! gila !! madness !!
100% scam... icon_idea.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0377sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:50 PM