QUOTE(Synco @ Feb 6 2008, 10:25 AM)
if u dont mind to wait for 2-3 weeks like Corez/Zio said , it is fine to use vpost asia for Malaysia
but after 3 times with them , i was totally pissed
1) no reply for email
2) even when parcel arrived , no email notification to let u know when u should pay
3) 10-20 USD saving onli ( i usually buy 10 BD shipping abt 70 USD but arrived in 3 days time )
4) if u have more than 1 parcel , combining will be cheaper but chances r slim becoz they never listen
5) phone number is US office , no one is picking it up ( taking consideration of the local time in US )
1) So far for me I will get a reply from them at least tomorrow due to time difference. The e mail I usually use is firstname.lastname@example.org
2) That is right sometime they do not alert you via e mail on the arrival of parcel. For me I usually log in the website daily when I have pending package from them.
3) Shipping is not cheap and takes 2-3 weeks to arrive. Thats why I only order stuff that Amazon does not ship directly to Malaysia like toys, game stuff and some apparel. For BD's better use the direct ship from Amazon. If I'm not mistaken, Vpost is there to help us in getting stuff from US that does not ship direct to Malaysia like for example from NEwegg.com
4) I already e mail them on this b4 and they mentioned they will not combine packages.
5) Never try calling them b4 because so far all my e mail has been answered albeit 1 day later
Whilst their service is not really outstanding there are some good practice by them. For example they have encounter problems in accepting credit card payment before. Due to not our fault the even ship all my goods FOC while repairing their payment website.