Intel E21XX Series Edition
What exactly is Pi?
The Greek letter Pi [ ] is used, in mathematics, to symbolise the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It is commonly used to calculate the area of circles and the volume of cones and spheres.
The value of Pi is a constant and has been determined to be approximately 3.14159. For more accuracy, you can download a value of Pi calculated to 32 thousand decimal places.
The lower the calculation, the faster your PC.
Please show your:
1. SuperPi screenshot, together with 2 CPU-Z each showing CPU and Memory section.
2. Include your CPU, RAM (please very specific about the model) and speed for both components.
3. Always use the latest CPU-Z wherever possible.
4. Only desktop Pi accepted. No laptops.
5. Any spam or off-topic discussions will be deleted. Only SuperPi results and discussions about setups will be allowed.
6.Further discussions can be carried on here
7. Failure in complying to these conditions will result in either a warning or a straight ban.
CPU : Intel E2140
CPU clockspeed : 3000Mhz
RAM model : CORSAIR Value Select DDR2-667
RAM capacity : 1x512MB
RAM speed : 450, 5-4-4-10-1T
RAM mode : Single channel
17.422s|NICKNAME HERE|E2160 Conroe 1M M0 Stepping|3.384Ghz|Abit IP35 Pro|Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB|1128Mhz|5-4-4-12|
CPU-Z : http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
SuperPi Mod 1.5 : http://rapidshare.de/files/27782793/Super_Pi_mod1.5.rar.html
i will not update those that do not follow this format. thanks
This post has been edited by DaRkSyThE: Mar 25 2008, 07:21 PM