QUOTE(Kalafina @ Jan 21 2009, 07:34 PM)
i would recommend microlink at bukit jambul complex 2nd floor bought all my phones throughout my life there:) cheap price and honest seller...recommended!!!
QUOTE(ahchun @ Apr 21 2009, 02:25 PM)
i will recommend microlink at bukit jambul complex 2nd floor and Uncle BDL.
i highly urge everyone to AVOID this Microlink at Bukit Jambul Complex 2nd floor,
i just came back from there.
At first i thought they are honest seller, however they are very irresponsible and unreasonable after they sell the phone
Bought 3 mobile phones from them this year
k850i - used 3 weeks, software problem, sent back to service
- after 1 month service came back, side button not functional on the spot i receive it, they said the technician forgot to assemble the button, sent back again
- wait 1 more months, get back the unit
- Total wait 2 months, spent so much time and money to call and go there
w980 red - used 6 weeks, front lcd problem, sent back for repair
- after 1 month wait, they told me need pay rm227 for repair LCD. They accused that i damage the LCD myself. I am so surprised and ask them to explain the reason they accuse me. They pass me to the technician (Ah Hin)
- Talked with the technician(Ah Hin), he give me conclusion: We "think", "maybe", "normally", "we know" this is cause by misuse, you "must" accept what we said.
- Sadly i have no choice but to ask him sent back my faulty lcd phone
- They said need 1 week to get back my faulty phone
- Total wait 1 month + hopefully 1 week
w980 black - so far no problem yet, hopefully no problem
Their price might be slightly lower than other shop but their after sales service is near to NONE EXISTING and very unreasonable.
This means that there is virtually no warranty for your phone.
Again, everyone please do not go to this shop anymore unless you want to be sad like me
anyone here can advise where can i report this problem? should i pay rm227 for the lcd repair which they accuse me misuse the mobile?