Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Problematic House/Room Grievance, Post here.....

views

pinotnoir
post Aug 28 2011, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(takkicom @ Nov 26 2010, 01:58 PM)
Complainer : Tackey Tan & other senior of TOA students.
Landlord/Landlady Involved : Mr. Lim (Phone Number: 012305768x)
Location of House/Room Rent :PJS 9/22 21 Sunway Subang. He has lot of houses from Pjs 9/2 to 30
(His main Target The One Academy students, Segi & Sunway College Students.)

Problem Encountered :
1. He using modified electric meter, Tenaga Nasional caught what he did on the meter.
He force us to stop using aircon without each of every agree he goes into people room without concern
& cut off the aircon current. He directly throw us RM50, my room he said Rm30 each.

1-2.(No aircon 2 shared room = RM300~350 per month include electric. Before I move in,
he said 1 person room cost RM500 for aircon & include everything. Since you 2 person
I charge extra RM60 for the another person.)
(He should return me the RM120 not RM60.)x2 He keeps excuses for not returning my money.

2. He goes in people room without concern each & every time. He using same excuse, electric is expensive
I thought you not in room no turn off the aircon. My friend a girl, She get her changing clothes & he comes in. (woot!)
He still blame my friend for not response knocking the door. She said dont even heard a knock.
Fking humsup, lame excuse. Since he using modified meter, he still bother?
W got 1 coin case right almost every one have one to put coin on table.
My friend said that day you are not in you room he come change the current.
I goes in my room, 1/2 of my coins were gone. I dont have proof so ignore it.)

3. He lock us all inside house when Bandar Raya wanna check on the illegal partition of the room.
(there is someone partnership with him working in bandar raya.)
(He lock us 6 hrs before the checking, accurately 100% no single failed.)
(If the house caught on fire, we dead.)

4.Super expensive rent, we have no choice to find a room on that PJS area.
He a fking leech on students. He collect 1 sems 4 month rents. If you move out before the month.
He is not going to return your rental.

5.The house was haunted if you believed in ghost. Me, my roommate & house mate (4 person) were moving together
because there was a wondering ghost from room to room every night.
(Maybe that ghost is searching for something. I saw with my own eyes.)
(When I removed the talisman from my door (my parent ask me to attach before i move in),
i feel pressure from the top of the ceiling.)
9They said they saw, I said don't joke around.)
(I not believe in ghost now I believe because i Saw it.)

6. Bad service. Aircon break down, fan light if anything happen.
He took around 1~2month to fix it or either ignore.

7. When I return the key & ask him for deposit. He using bad tone & attitude & scam said that I
stolen a bed mattress from this room. He said was in blue.

I said this it the blue color I don't even use it.
Dirty & super smelly (got dog pee smell.)
He ask me for the key, I said here. He snatch like theif from my hand with fking rude attitude.
He fk back, you scare i not return your deposit is it.
My friend stun.

Why I need a mattress as my new landlady provide us a new & great bed.
I don't even do stealing. I not as cheap as that Mr. fker.

He say he want to check my new room before he return my rent.
He goes to my new house.
I ask my new landlady to comes in because
she has the right let or not let him going into the room.

He fking my landlady with blame If he not stole the mattress why he scared not let me in.
My landlady fking him back you dont have the right to blame people and I have the right not let you in.
They argue. she said she don't think my tenant was as cheap as you did.
My landlady let him goes in the room. He pull the mattress like wolf tearing the clothe.
My landlady said how now. My land lady fk him back, you dont shit around you dont even have proof.
He fking excuses again. I also not sure what is the the mattress looks like.
I NEVER GO IN there room so I don't know.

WOW BIG FAT LAME LIAR.
LAME. My landlady fk back, so you don't even have proof.
360 change, he a good person every time he the 1st pay me the rent. YES, Is true.
My landlady said dont shit around.
He return me on Rm350 at that point 12pm. He said not enough $$. He will returned at 1pm
I call him, he reject to answer from 3pm~5pm.
I left him a audio message, if you not return my lump sum, i gonna make police report.
He return the lump sum on 5.30pm
My landlady said you are clever, if not you call me come here
become your witness he don't even think he return your single penny.

My father said. He already planned not return us RM210 if he successfully blame you.
hi,
I'm about rent a room at pjs 9. How does Mr. Lim look like? kinda worries after reading your post here.
hmchan911
post Oct 18 2011, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(SerenePang @ Nov 29 2010, 03:45 PM)
Sorry that I do not want to give out names.

I rented a house and my my landlord asking(forcing) me to pay Indah Water bill because she claim that it is using by us. I argued that the house is not belongs to me and I had experienced in renting house before and the landlord is settled the Indah Water bill. 
Headache don't know what to do >.<!!!
if u are renting a room ------- no need pay indah water bill, cukai pintu & cukai tanah
if u are renting a house ------ yes u need to pay indah water bill, but no need to pay cukai tanah & cukai pintu

why u need to pay indah water bill? simple, indah water settle ur waste water / poo poo.
kangwoo
post Nov 3 2011, 12:13 AM

Getting Started
296 posts

refer to contract

if contract says tenant pay iwk, then have to

if not, then no need to pay
Wikiki
post Nov 29 2011, 04:16 AM

5 posts

Complainer : Owner of property
Developer : Mirtajaya Home Sdn Bhd or Kina bijak Sdn Bhd (Subsidary of Mitrajaya Home Sdn Bdh)
Location of House: Mont Kiara
Property : Kiara 9 - Garden Villa (Brand New from Developer - Kina Bijak Sdn Bhd subsidary of Mitrajaya Homes Sdn Bhd)

Problem Encountered :

I had engage an Electrical Consultant to check on my purchased 4 Million property and a report had been produce after an inspection was carried out. A written 15 points complaint on the Electrical works had been installed are not-compliance to Electrical Regulation 1994 and it put the property into fire risk.

This developer are are irresponsible and nothing had been done to the complain and reaction of the developer are act deft ears to your complaint letter. This developer representative (Mr. Henry) twist here and there with no proven fact at all & he is not competant person that able to do the justment of it the complaint. Complaint letter was deliver on 3rd October 2011 and they did the electrical earthing silently without informing us and it is not done according as well. An letter had been reply from the developer date 24th November 2011 qoute that all the defect works had been complete and the fact it nothing had done (Nothing had been done but letter say everything is done). An complaint letter with 15 points but with the reply of everything had been complete but no prove at all. The Electrical Contractor is Seni Lekrik and M&E consultant is Eagle Consult.

An common sense design that everyone also cant accept it for purchasing 4 million property or even 300K property - Kitchen 13A socket are connected to 8 nos 13A socket outlet at kitchen area for high power consumption equipments and not able to withstand the current. If you purchase a 300K property, they also wont gave you such a product installation like that. Cables install are under size and there are changes of fire risk and almost more than 50 percent of the fire are cause by electrical failure but there are no proven due to everything had been distroy after that. I never meet such an unprofessional and unresponsible developer.

An CC letter had been given to the Managing Director Tan Eng Piow but no action.

Remenber the unresponsible Developer Name : Mitrajaya Homes S/B or Mitrajaya Holding S/B or Kina Bijak S/B (Subsidary) Visit the Developer Website

This post has been edited by Wikiki: Nov 29 2011, 04:22 AM
TAGreptiles
post Apr 3 2012, 10:10 PM

taggyMY
Group Icon
1,874 posts

Unlike the others in this thread, my ranting here is the other way around, i'm the one renting out rooms. So i'm Renting out rooms in PV3 in Taman Melati Right now, a lady by the name of "Anne" called up to ask about the rooms for her kids or something like that. Called us like 20 times to make arrangements and she was supposed to come around at 8.30pm earlier. So we waited all the way until 9pm. Gave her a call on my main number, and she did not pick up. Got a 2nd number and called her, she picked up and told us she will be reaching at 9.15pm. So waited again until 9.45pm. Called again, this time a man picked up the phone. He was defensive and rude; This was his exact word. "So we don't want the room already now. What you want to do? What you going to do? How much you want me to pay you? So now i don't want so now what you can do to me? Ask me to pay?"

vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif

If they do not want the rooms in the first place, they could have just told us. And be done with it. I do not know what they have in their puny shit of a brain they they behaved that way. Really lucky they were not my tenants. And Anne, if you're reading this, if that's your son talking to me over the phone like that, good luck with him getting through college. Or life in general for that matter. And you know my unit number. Come up and say what you said over the phone to my face. mad.gif vmad.gif

To others wanting to rent out rooms to tenants in Taman Melati Area, Be aware of this person/number.

012-6118991 Anne

0126118991 Anne

+60126118991 Anne

60126118991 Anne

And now i have to go eat my dinner. At 10.11pm to boot. No thanks to that biach. mad.gif vmad.gif

(Melati Utama Room Rental, PV3, TARC, TAR College, Taman melati utama, Setapak room rental, ROOM near TAR College, Platinum Victory Condo)

This post has been edited by TAGreptiles: Apr 3 2012, 10:11 PM
hitsugaya2010
post Apr 9 2012, 04:06 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

Complainer : Someone who is looking for a place to rent
Developer/renter : Nick
Location of House: Taman Bukit Serdang
Property : Few rooms available.

Just hope this will be a precautions for the room searcher out there if you are dealing with this person Nick. I saw his advertisement in the ibilik.com. Msg and called him to talk about the room. Set the time and date to see the room. On that day itself, I msged him early in the morning, kinda like to remind him. No reply from him. Since I am going there as well to meet my new employee, so, i went to taman bukit serdang's police station then try to called him. Waited him for 1 hour and keep calling in the meanwhile waiting for him but no reply. The phone is off. After that, no msg or call returned back to me. KENA FFK! vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

I saw his have 4 postings in the ibilik. So i thought he will be a good agent for room rent. But too bad. Anyhow, I did not call him or whateva, do not want to rent from someone who irresponsible. Please be careful with this person if you have come across.

His nick in the ibilik is cindy88lee

His posting at ibilik.com

1-One Big Master Room for Rent-RM350
including bath room,air-cond,water heater,fully funisher, electric,water and unifi.
2-One Medium Master Room for Rent-RM300
including bath room,air-cond,fully funisher,water,electric
and unifi.
3-Two single medium room for rent-RM180each
including fully funisher,water heater,electric,unifi
4-One single small room for rent-RM150
including fully funisher,air-cond,water heater,electric,unifi
5-One big room for rent-RM230
including fan,tv cabinet,fully funisher,water heater,electric,water,unifi

Please contact-0192227622(NICK)

Beware~!
knet
post Apr 26 2012, 12:49 AM

0 posts

Complainer : Tenant
Developer/renter : Couple Renter
Location of House: Block C, 6th Floor, Miharja Condo, Cheras
Property : Room

1. High Frequent of Quarrel
- They like to quarrel oftens especially after back from work at 8.30pm to 10pm, then continue at midnight till 1-2am
- Very loud till ground floor can listen, security guard ever come knock door
- Close the room door very loud during quarrel and open-close door frequently

2. Furnished House but Not Allowed to use the facilities as said
- House is fully furnished as mentioned on the notice, when came to view the room, the renter also said all furnitures can be used
- After rented, only fridge and washing mechine allowed to use, others need pay to use
- Washing mechine can be used not more than 2 time per week, day is setted no matter raining or not
- Water heater is there but not functioning
- Pipe or basin in the kitchen broken, had to pay for the replacement even not using
- Water filter never clean

3. 3 Rooms 4 persons in the house but bills divide by 3 rooms

4. Ridiculousness
- Received warning from the lady for "thrown" hair on floor
- She warning me don't throw rubbish on the floor, she said she found my hair on the floor, don't I deny that's not my hair

Luckily I successfully moved out last month icon_rolleyes.gif but till now they still haven't return my deposit. vmad.gif

This post has been edited by knet: Apr 26 2012, 08:17 PM
drinkwrong
post May 4 2012, 11:03 PM

3 posts

Hi,

Hope i can contribute a bit on room rental issue. This is what i do, list out the rule and ask if the possible tenant agrees with the rule. I attached the rule that i set for the room taht i rented in my house.

House Rules

General Rule

1. Upon checking in to the room, deposit of 1 month + 1st month rent must be paid accordingly.
2. Tenants must inform the house owner 1 month in advance should he/she decide to move out and the 1 month deposit given earlier when checking in will be utilized at the last month of tenancy.
3. Each room is reserved for 1 tenant only. There cannot be 2 tenants in 1 room.
4. All tenants must try their best not to sleep at the living room as you might cause discomfort to other tenant sitting at the living room.
5. There is no car park allocation inside the condo. Tenants have to park their car outside.
6. Monthly rent must be paid latest by 1st of each month.

Living Room

1. Every electrical equipment at the living room must be turned off when not in use.
2. The sliding door must be closed when nobody is at the living room.
3. No smoking is allowed in living room. Tenant can smoke at the balcony and at the wet kitchen area.
4. No plates, glass, trash are to be left at the living room table.
5. All shoes, slippers are to be arranged properly at the shoe rack.
6. The front door must be kept locked at all times, even when there are people in the house.

Kitchen & Wet Kitchen

1. Any plates, glass, kitchen utensil are to be washed immediately. Nothing is to be left at the kitchen sink.
2. Kitchen stove are to be wiped after use.
3. No pork is allowed to be cooked in the kitchen and also be kept in the fridge.
4. Every tenant is to use their own laundry detergent when washing clothes.
5. After using the washing machine, the clothes are to be unloaded as soon as possible so as not to burden the next user.

Ok or not? anybody else want to contribute to my house rule
yorkhan
post Jun 28 2012, 03:59 PM

On my way
598 posts

Complainer : Master Tenant
Developer/renter : Couple Renter
Location of House: Inti Nilai

he is a LYN forum member , this was his post http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1261285/all left without paying for 1months rent and utilities. Drives a Satria KAN3666 maroon color. He will take people's deposit claiming to be the house owner. Any idea how to track him down?

This post has been edited by yorkhan: Jun 28 2012, 03:59 PM
^Ware^wolf
post Jul 24 2012, 07:46 PM

Enthusiast
906 posts

Developer/renter : owner
Location of House: 10, Jalan SS4C/4 , Kelana Jaya ... Behind Kelana Jaya LRT

try to rent out partition room at RM450-500 ( master room size) and small room at RM400 (very small and hot, window facing living hall)

everyday come to the house to check and talk to tenant . a very troublesome owner. a lot of rules . only can use washing machine every 2 hours... they set this kind of stupid rules ...

pls avoid at all cost !

If ur house owner is PENSIONER , PLS AVOID AT ALL COST ... THEY CAN COME ANYTIME ANYDAY , EVERYDAY to check the house... Zzzzzz...maybe they got too much time and ntg to do ...

http://www.ibilik.my/rooms/277484/medium-room-to-let

PARTITION ROOM !

This post has been edited by ^Ware^wolf: Jul 25 2012, 07:35 PM
tomlee
post Jul 27 2012, 07:19 PM

9 posts

no post

This post has been edited by tomlee: Jul 27 2012, 08:46 PM
askar_lcy
post Aug 30 2012, 10:02 AM

Casual
382 posts

QUOTE(^Ware^wolf @ Jul 24 2012, 07:46 PM)
Developer/renter : owner
Location of House: 10, Jalan SS4C/4 , Kelana Jaya ... Behind Kelana Jaya LRT

try to rent out partition room at RM450-500 ( master room size) and small room at RM400 (very small and hot, window facing living hall)

everyday come to the house to check and talk to tenant . a very troublesome owner. a lot of rules . only can use washing machine every 2 hours... they set this kind of stupid rules ...

pls avoid at all cost !

If ur house owner is PENSIONER , PLS AVOID AT ALL COST ... THEY CAN COME ANYTIME ANYDAY , EVERYDAY to check the house... Zzzzzz...maybe they got too much time and ntg to do ...

http://www.ibilik.my/rooms/277484/medium-room-to-let

PARTITION ROOM !
Stayed there before, previously we dealt with the master tenant and all is good.
Until the owner came and took over and put up the partitions.

At first owner tried to "friend-friend" with us and quietly telling us that the rent she collected from the master tenant is very cheap and mislead us that we've been cheated by master tenant; while at another side our master tenant tried hard to defend for the unreasonable rental increment until cannot tahan the "daily kacao" and moved out.

Next i was the person being bugged everyday to "convey message" to all housemates and end up i also moved out. On the day of moving out i couldn't get back my full refund of deposits, total of RM60. Reason given by owner is that the master tenant took it all away. We called master tenant and they told us that's not the case! Because when they first rented the house they already paid the deposit on behalf of other rooms, then when they sub-rented the rooms out it is understandable that they collect the deposits from the new tenants. And when they move out they also did not received deposit refund so ofcourse they are not giving me my refund. I would agree with owner if owner mentioned that the deposit collected from master tenant were lower in view of so many years ago, but nope, owner mentioned that they DID NOT accept any deposit at first. We are not first time renting house and this is not the owner's only house they renting out, so it's very illogical that they did not collect deposit at first.

Anyway i treat the loss as a kind donation for pathetic pensioner.

Edit: Adding the iBilik address of owner's son here

This post has been edited by askar_lcy: Aug 30 2012, 10:07 AM
Robert03
post Aug 30 2012, 08:13 PM

3 posts

well.. reason me.. i actually don't know where else to grumble.
do we have a authorities where we can villa a issue or something in Malaysia. my past proprietor will not pay me the down payment. so i have been contacting him and he doesn't want to choose up the mobile cellphone.
so i cannot discover any other alternatives already.

This post has been edited by Robert03: Sep 29 2014, 03:59 PM
ahrapture
post Nov 29 2012, 04:48 AM

Casual
383 posts

I had this malay family housemate. No contract signed. Owner wants back the unit anf i told her to move by end of the month. She said i broke my promise and i gave her a notice to move out. Mana tau, she go make report and now refuse to move.

I am the master tenant and unit is sublet by myself (acknowledged by owner). My contract has expired but owner say nvm, stay on if i can pay. Now this malay lady dowan to move when owner wants back the unit. Problematic torture kid in the room, took a knife and pointed at my dog and pay late rent.
yorkhan
post Dec 6 2012, 10:45 PM

On my way
598 posts

Complainer :- Me as Master tenant
Landlord/Landlady Involved :- n/a
Location of House/Room Rent :- Desa Melati , Nilai

Problem Encountered :-
A guy named Aidel@Vicky(012-7429302+010-2798940 Drives a greenish Hyundai Sonata old model WKB9233)) and his partner Bruce (They operate ASP travel & tours Reg#NS01024 11-D). Vicky is renting the room for his worker/gf (Mourineanna Anak Ata from Sibu 0169708161 IC:840209-13-5048+work at KLIA the ZOne). Moved in on OCT19. Agreed to the deposit however wait for cheque to issue. Issued on the 25thOCT. I bank in on 1Nov, the cheque bounced saying the account had been closed. 2 bottle liquor missing from the house the day they moved in. They denied taking it. Chase the deposit for 1month. Agreed to transfer/cash on 1DEC, fail. then agreed on 5Dec, fail. Finally I went to the worker/gf straight. She paid on 6Dec and say wanna move out. Paid the OCT,NOV and DEC rent. Moved out today. Finally.
the_seyes
post Jan 6 2013, 11:03 AM

16 posts

hi bros here,
just wanna ask, i in the in process want but subsale house that just completed. my question are
1. how i want make sure the owner will clear all defect if any for taht house, because defect warantty is between developer and current owner right?
2. is it i need my lawyer do some aggrement letter regarding to clear all defect once the snp is sign?

many thansx bro.
missuecz
post May 27 2013, 01:55 PM

6 posts

Complainer : Uda
Landlord/Landlady Involved : Julie Jones
Location of House/Room Rent : Kelana Sterling Condo, PJ

Hi, guys. Me and friends need help. We think that we're being scammed. Recently my friends was browsing for a new unit at Sterling Condo, PJ for rent at Mudah.my. Here's the link :

http://www.mudah.my/Sterling+Kelana+Jaya+F...ed-21409128.htm

My friend dealt with the house owner (who said she's now in UK) thru email and conversation and transaction were all made via email. iProperty.com and western union were used as a medium for this transaction. She already paid RM3,600 on last friday and the house owner said that we will receive a notification saying the payment is successful and keys will be arrived today. Yet today we haven't receive both notification n the keys. We don't feel okay right now and this is new to us. We really need help how to handle this situation and where to complain or get counselling.

I really hope any of you could give some advise.

This post has been edited by missuecz: May 27 2013, 01:55 PM
slowerogue
post Jun 5 2013, 03:09 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

http://i.imgur.com/Ytw1W4g.jpg
rented my room for 1 month, stole my money and left
total lost around 4k.

he looked skinnier and little bit darker in reallife,
tall and skinny, teeth is kacau-bilau, hair shorter than in phot

any guys see him please do contact me 016 9579704, you will be rewarded
npk
post Apr 4 2014, 08:55 AM

7 posts

CAREFUL dealing with Chong Foo Onn (call himself Steven)

NRIC 650927-08-5471
9 Jalan Jelok Impian 12
Taman Jelok Impian
43000 Kajang

Handphone 016-227 6223

016-211 8128

Not trustworthy.

https://www.facebook.com/chong.fooonn/about

This post has been edited by npk: Apr 4 2014, 09:52 AM
blackqilin
post Jun 21 2014, 07:29 PM

35 posts

I am writing this post to warn all the property owner.
This tenant's name is Mr Johnny Chong Yin Fung, origin from penampang and currently staying in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
He promised to rent my unit but at the end he turned up as a intruder who refused to leave. He also had criminal records before. Worse still, i only found out that he let other unknown people stay in my property when i authorize the eviction notice on him. Please do not contact or have any relationship with this guy! His friend are all gangster. I had learnt my painful lesson and hope other people will aware of this.

Mr Thiah Toh Meng is property agent from City Focus that claimed to be uncle to Johnny Chong. He will never keep his promises although he like to make lots of promises always.
If i were you, i will keep as far as possible from him.

This post has been edited by blackqilin: Jun 21 2014, 07:32 PM

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0255sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:13 PM