anybody who can assist to quote for the following:
1. kitchen
2. wardrobe
3. plaster ceiling
4. installation of AC, heaters, lightings, ceiling fans, etc
5. grilles
6. painting
7. curtain railings

i got a fren who just collected keys last weekend. total approx 300+ units in the development. it's a condominium project and i reckon there'll be quite substantial people renovating farely soon as the area is quite 'hot' and renting out to students is quite norm.
would like to cut some sort of deal with contractors in terms of the contractor providing the services for the above works and in return, can have exclusive advertisement rights ala showhouse to show all owners in the development of the product (samples + mock-up). in other words, the contractor finish the renovations ASAP, then can start marketing and hunting potential clients from the unit itself.
i come to know similiar deals in other developments before.
the deal is usually letting contractor take the unit for about 6 months and in return either free renovation or hugely discounted cost to the owner. would appreciate responses ASAP.
the last time i heard about such deals, the contractor told me himself he practically got 1 free unit from the profit itself. but that was 10 years ago in my property which consists of more than 1000 units!!!
thanks.
i posted same message in another almost similiar thread. moderators please spare me as i only posted in two thread and hopefully this is not considered spam?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 AM