Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TOYOTA ESTIMA CLUB, why none?

views

SUSpokokpals
post Aug 22 2008, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(haswanniza @ Aug 22 2008, 01:28 AM)
masih hidup lagi ke ini thread?
u bumped it up wat to do. there are few people here who can afford such luxurios vehicles leh. i saw in MingHeng ad they selling for 200k. so expensive.
SUSpokokpals
post Aug 22 2008, 01:42 AM

Getting Started
152 posts

wat u wan know can ask me i try help answer.
oni thing is dun ask me price. coz that one i not sure, everyone sell differently.
SUSpokokpals
post Aug 22 2008, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(haswanniza @ Aug 22 2008, 02:40 PM)
which 1 worth to buy?

1. estima 2001 reg 2006 rm120k BLACK
    8 seater
    dvd double din with tv
    12 inci lcd
    reverse camera
    17 sport rim
    cermin hitam ori
    2k alarm
    full skirting

rm1305 for 9 years 5.5%
2. estima 2000 reg 2003 rm103k WHITE
    7 seater
    dvd double din
    NO reverse camera
    15 or 16 standart sport rim
    cermin putih ori
    factory alarm
    NO skirting
    walnut interior

rm1325 x 9 years 6%
rm1233 x 8 years 6%
aeras G or aeras S ?

if its me i'll go for the 2001 coz newer. 8 seater is good, its the purpose of an mpv ....which is to be able to fetch more ppl.
reverse camera helps alot. if u install separately it'll cost around RM 6k (for the ones with the guidelines)
power door is RM 10k each +/-
cermin hitam or not dont really bother.

specs you posted look like aeras S. pretty much kosong wan.

7 seater is more expensive than 8 seater for both estima and alphard. u pay more to fetch less.

u also need to see the condition, make sure engine purrs instead of crackling sounds. make sure bodyframe no karat.

SUSpokokpals
post Aug 22 2008, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(haswanniza @ Aug 22 2008, 02:51 PM)
forgot to ask wat model..
this 2 mpv dont have power door, vacuum door only..

wat difrent for g and s?
aeras G is full spec and aeras S is almost kosong spec.

vacuum door ok. normally now all also vacuum door. so no need to slam so hard like last time the liteace van. soft soft push and it will click on its own.

aeras G normally is 7 seater, but i got see 8 seater aeras G selling at petra motor and mingheng. for 8 seater aeras G is very rare.
full spec of aeras G is come with camera, lcd skrin, at least 1 power door, sunroof and moonroof, and they call it unsoilable material, means the seat is water resistant.

2.4 and 3.0 engine is got different. 2.4 estima use the timing chain. last longer and road tax cheaper.
3.0 is using timing belt and road tax is more expensive.

SUSpokokpals
post Aug 22 2008, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

yes very headache. becoz estima and alphard got different model diff version, the price all is kelam kabut wan.

so if u go buy a estima, if u wan power door, u have to pay higher, u wan leather seat u have to pay more, u wan sunroof moonroof also different charge. the more thing u request, the more expensive is become. best is to buy kosong car with no option accesorys. door can use your own hand close unless u wan gaya.

the aeras G becoz is full spec mainly come leather seat. but got fabric also and if fabric is the water resistant seat.
aeras S also got leather seat but is becoz the owner from japan got request to put in. i got see aeras S with same accesory as aeras G also. very kelam kabut wan.
SUSpokokpals
post Aug 24 2008, 05:14 AM

Getting Started
152 posts

on the import ap got write the car come with how many seat and seatbelt. 8 seater will always be cheaper than 7 seater.
SUSpokokpals
post Aug 24 2008, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

difference between 7 seater and 8 seater is price.

8 seater cheaper and 7 seater more expensive because the 2 seats in middle row for 7 seater got stowaway foot rest and can be turned 180 degrees to face back passenger. 8 seater estima cannot do that unless u get the upgraded aeras G model or if the first owner buys from toyota japan and request for it. i've seen several 8 seaters can turn the chair but 80% of 8 seaters are pretty much stuck in forward and backward.

better to buy 8 seater coz cheaper, can fetch more, seat belt is for 8 so no additional installation, and the rest is still same. same chassis, same space, same design , same air cond units all same.
the last row is actually difficult to sit 3 people coz the tyre arch cover is take alot space. so normally for comfort sitting the estima and alphard middle row sit 3 and last row sit 2. 2-3-2 is most comfortable.

SUSpokokpals
post Aug 24 2008, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

@haswanniza - the 7 seater is not for easy to get in and out. u still have to move the seat forward in order for the back passengers to get in. the center console in between the 2 seats in the middle is tight coz the seats are wider. and normally in Aeras G series, there is a small table/cupholder/tray to fill up the blank space.

becoz the estima size is smaller, the 7 seater serve the purpose of small family. it tend to act like a 6 seater. as i said before , medium size adult, for long distance to sit properly , the last row is supposed to sit 2 people coz the tyre wall bulge out. normally people buy 7 seater is sit 6 people, very comfortable. its still a good idea coz normal car if u fit 6 people is very cram especially 6 medium size adult. then if u take 2 car means u have to pay 2 time petrol, 2 time tyres, 2 car parking fee, 2 tol money everything also basically 2. with estima u can sit comfortably and only pay 1 off.

if u change the middle row is not expensive. from the long 8 seater chair on the middle row cost about RM 800 for second hand. its the 7 seater chair that expensive. u can buy 2 of the middle row business class chair but then very hard to find footrest and even if can find, the "longkang" to slide the footrest u have to drill yourself. its very tedious.
the 2 business class seat cost about RM 650 each.

the problem with change chair is actually cost. u buy the car so new, the chair if u buy kedai potong is out under sun and rain. so very dirty. you sure u wan change ? next problem is color. is not easy find 8 seater middle row chair or 7 seater 2 business class chair with same color. there are many color. so if u cham cham sure look damn no class.
SUSpokokpals
post Aug 25 2008, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(haswanniza @ Aug 25 2008, 03:47 AM)
hmm.. not easy to but mpv.. headache!! now my family only 5 person include my son 1 .4 years old only.. but my family very like mkn angin.. and my father/mother in law n family also like mkn angin, before this, travel 2 or 3 car.. now, my sister bought avanza already.. but, u know la avanza, ppl at 3rd row in avanza.. hehehe.. now, think my time now to change to mpv.. lagi 2 bulan, hari raya.. sure kaw kaw mkn angin.. forget about da seat, must buy first..

search in motor trader, got estima year 03 at 120k at klang.. 00 only 96k.. facelift already.. 01 only 105k at kl..  that black estima i want buy year 01.. my father said, if want to buy at kl, so hard to get loan coz my adress in IC.. any 1 here can help me ar? now think wanna buy at kl.. coz wanna borrow 80k only.. think to pay rm20k for d/p
buy car take loan dont see address wan. only require u valid driving lesen, valid i/c, pay slip and bank statement. loan can take anywhere anytime if u fulfill all criteria. since when they reject because address is far away ? i think u go PJ motor confidence or petra motor they help u answer more question about your loan.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:26 AM