I own a Satria 1.6.. year 1996. Bought it around october last year from a neighbour. Everything is stock.. the paint.. rims.. even the engine is super N/A stock.
Now recently there's someone interested with the car.. offer me around RM16000 to RM17000. Suddenly my mind got interested with a GTi now. Sell my current Satria.. then top up around RM23000 and get the GTi. But then.. perhaps I might just improved my current Satria and made it better till reach like GTi performance right?? So I'm confuse rite now..
1. What do you guys think?? Sell my current Satria (which is not even 3 month old in my hand) and get the GTi?? Or stay with my current Satria and be happy with it. Probably upgrade certain part when I have money??
2. Is it possible to change my current Satria to completely a GTi (which I undestand ofcourse.. will include transplant to 4G93P)???
3. Lotus Engineering and Lotus Handling. Now I understand the GTi has Lotus Handling and specifically tuned by Lotus is that correct?? How good is it?? In what terms?? When most people says "GTi got Lotus Handling worr" does that means GTi is much better than a normal 1.8 Satria??
4. If I were to transplant my engine to 1.6 MIVEC.. which is much more better and powerful considering both as a stock engine?? Satria 1.6 mivec or Satria GTi?? This ofcourse includes the pick-up power, torque and high-end speed and also.. how well does the car pick-up in speed above 100km/h.
5. GTi bodykit. Some people says it is not good for me to put in a GTi Bodykit because it is heavy and will gives me more headache when some parts below the car got 'karat' since the bodykit can't be removed easily. They say it is also bad becoz they will make lots of holes on the body of the car to put in the bodykit. Now.. isn't this the same to the original Satria GTi as well?? Why no people complaint bout the same issue with the Satria GTi???
Hopefully sifus here can answer my question. Got more question actually.. but forgot.
Just answer this one and help me by giving opinion ya... thanks
Satria n/a 1.6 vs Satria GTi, need opinion please...