Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical Analysis

views

ngaisteve1
post Sep 22 2011, 01:03 PM

Software Engineer
6,779 posts

QUOTE(Bobby C @ Sep 22 2011, 12:45 PM)
Anyone hear of this T3B training course and their software?

http://www.t3bstock.com/

To sum it, inventor Sporean. Formula based on 3/6/9 mths high/low, S-curve(11day moving average) to analyze whether price is uptrend or downtrend. Cut loss limit at 8%. Claimed success rate 80%.

Basically it is a simple software to assist in TA. Giving easy indicator to sell or buy. Real time for KLSE, SGX, HK, DOW, Nasdaq ... but u got to pay lah.

Price $5500-6500 - 2D training, software, forum, tutorial. Yrly $988 subscription. If don't continue subscription software will be deactivated.

IMO, price is ridiculously costly. Pls share your experience what are the available and good seminars and software to assist in TA.
yes i didn't attend their 'preview' session some time ago. Looks like a pretty simple but effective system. But then, in my opinion, using this 'black box' system, we never never learn and improve much. You need to keep relying on the system to give u the sell and buy indicator. And the system is no more or u no longer subscribe it, you won't know how to analyze it.

Moreover the 'investment' to this system also very costly. Last time i did a rough calculation. To use the system, you need to pay about RM500 per month. So, in order to profit from your trade, you need a large trade.

And it is not a gurantee success 100%. No system can do that.

cyrusck
post Sep 22 2011, 03:10 PM

20 posts

Hi, i have created this facebook page by sharing the technical chart point of view,

Share Trading Center - Online

http://www.facebook.com/djkepong

Please press LIKE if you want for more update.

Thanks.

Bobby C
post Sep 22 2011, 06:10 PM

On my way
663 posts

QUOTE(ngaisteve1 @ Sep 22 2011, 01:03 PM)
yes i didn't attend their 'preview' session some time ago. Looks like a pretty simple but effective system. But then, in my opinion, using this 'black box' system, we never never learn and improve much. You need to keep relying on the system to give u the sell and buy indicator. And the system is no more or u no longer subscribe it, you won't know how to analyze it.

Moreover the 'investment' to this system also very costly. Last time i did a rough calculation. To use the system, you need to pay about RM500 per month. So, in order to profit from your trade, you need a large trade.

Thanks for your input. Software helps and make life easier for layman to be alert of impending storm or sunshine (uptrend or downtrend). Like what happened today, some predict will happen and exit the market since April but between April and Sept there were few mini bulls at some counters so sold too early.

Software helps for those layman like your truly to shoot closer to the bull eye.

Agree, like u said too costly unless heavy trading. Hope there is cheaper version to assist in TA. thumbup.gif

ngaisteve1
post Sep 22 2011, 06:49 PM

Software Engineer
6,779 posts

QUOTE(Bobby C @ Sep 22 2011, 07:10 PM)
Thanks for your input. Software helps and make life easier for layman to be alert of impending storm or sunshine (uptrend or downtrend). Like what happened today, some predict will happen and exit the market since April but between April and Sept there were few mini bulls at some counters so sold too early.

Software helps for those layman like your truly to shoot closer to the bull eye.

Agree, like u said too costly unless heavy trading. Hope there is cheaper version to assist in TA.  thumbup.gif
im using OKS and Jupiter chart, free for those who open account from them. But these charts are basic one. Cannot do filtering/screening like T3B system. I myself am wish to get a economical system which has screening feature. Can save the time.
simonc
post Oct 6 2011, 10:35 PM

Fug the Bear
2,664 posts

Anyone know how to get EOD data for Metastock for free? or for reasonable price?

Added on October 6, 2011, 10:43 pmFound http://klseeod.com/ provides it for free smile.gif

This post has been edited by simonc: Oct 6 2011, 10:43 PM
kianwei.tan
post Nov 4 2011, 06:30 PM

4 posts

i found a simple web base market filter based on TA

http://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/market_filter.jsp

it filter out stock based on the price, and once click the stock can see numerous related info.. news, annoucement, price target, price history, dividend, etc...

quite useful..
kueyteowlou
post Nov 10 2011, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,093 posts

QUOTE(simonc @ Oct 6 2011, 10:35 PM)
Anyone know how to get EOD data for Metastock for free? or for reasonable price?

Added on October 6, 2011, 10:43 pmFound http://klseeod.com/ provides it for free smile.gif
thumbup.gif

This EOD is nice... wub.gif
machoman_13
post Nov 10 2011, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Market filter helps you to filter the high yield stock smile.gif. Make your life easier

http://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/market_filt...MA&o=200&d=true
LomoGirls
post Nov 14 2011, 12:28 PM

45 posts

Any people sell metastock here ??

Is metaStock reliable ??

Added on November 14, 2011, 12:39 pm
QUOTE(t5t @ Dec 25 2010, 06:45 AM)
How reliable and good is chartnexus? Is there any con using it?
Please advise... Thank you!
Chartnexus free edition provide only basic functionality.

If you need screening tool, then have to upgrade to Xpert edition...

This post has been edited by LomoGirls: Nov 14 2011, 12:39 PM
sean818
post Nov 27 2011, 05:10 PM

40 posts

Actually Hlebroking has a lots of useful tools in the HLeChart

For short term investors , you can use MACD Chart or stochastic chart

Brief explanation on MACD & Stochastic Charts below . The Poster is using Charts Hlebroking to explain the concept, very useful !

Stochastic

MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)

example of the MACD & Stochastic chart of Sumatec captured for Hlebroking

user posted image
denver1347
post May 8 2012, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

Any charting software is closer to MT4 ??
rclxms.gif
stockpal
post May 17 2012, 06:08 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(ngaisteve1 @ Sep 22 2011, 01:03 PM)

Hi,

I am using T3B system, it's not black-box because during the 2 days course the trainer will revealed the setting and parameters of the system.

The cost of using it no so expensive lah, after 1st year I only need to pay RM988/year for 1st market data and only Rm420/year for extra market data. These fee pays for all the system update maintenance and data update so I don't need to do it myself.

All the members weekly 2 times meeting all FOC, trainer on going support after the 2 days training also FOC, weekly senior mentor will also shared their current focus stocks list also FOC.

So if you trade just KLSE RM988/12 months = RM 82.33 per month for all these.

I now trading US and HKSE using T3B, because those market cheap to trade and also can short until shiock shiock.

Good luck in searching for a system that meet your need and also cheap, if you can find pls share it here.
culain99
post Jun 24 2015, 02:40 PM

-----
733 posts

any new software nowadays?
Oracles99
post Jun 24 2015, 04:01 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

QUOTE(sean818 @ Nov 27 2011, 05:10 PM)
Actually Hlebroking has a lots of useful tools in the HLeChart

For short term investors , you can use MACD Chart or  stochastic chart

Brief explanation on MACD & Stochastic Charts below . The Poster is using Charts Hlebroking to explain the concept, very useful !

Stochastic

MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)

example of the MACD & Stochastic chart of Sumatec captured for Hlebroking.                                                Have u ever use these indicators in real trading? It is easy to reproduce them in hindsight. In real trading, the left hand side of the chart is blank.

user posted image
Oracles99
post Jun 24 2015, 04:06 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

Have u ever use these 2 indicators in real trading? It is easy to reproduce them in hindsight. In real trading, the left hand side of the chart is blank. You use the info u can see on the right side. Sometimes the MACD flash a buy but the moment u buy, the price goes down n the MACD goes down after a short while.
Hansel
post Aug 31 2015, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,950 posts

QUOTE(Oracles99 @ Jun 24 2015, 04:06 PM)
Have u ever use these 2 indicators in real trading? It is easy to reproduce them in hindsight. In real trading, the left hand side of the chart is blank. You use the info u can see on the right side. Sometimes the MACD flash a buy but the moment u buy, the price goes down n the MACD goes down after a short while.
Good thread. Probably that's the reason for having a stoploss always. Perhaps at 10% below the Buy Price ?

If the Stoploss is set too high up (too near to the Buy Price), a 'noise surge' will stop out the trade and not giving the trade an opportunity to bounce up.
old_and_slow
post Aug 31 2015, 09:43 PM

Regular
1,602 posts

sometimes, those indicators are lagging

Hansel
post Sep 1 2015, 09:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,950 posts

QUOTE(old_and_slow @ Aug 31 2015, 09:43 PM)
sometimes, those indicators are lagging
Tq,.. old_&-slow. I noticed this too, that's why sometimes we tend to take positions (Buy or Sell) too early (most of the time). TA is not perfect too. Tht's why we always hear of inputs like if we have created a system tht can help us make money, then we should stick with that system. Somehow,... our soul seems to have blend into that system.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:30 AM