Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AZRB, Need assistance

views

TSeyng
post Jan 10 2008, 10:33 PM, updated 17y ago

Getting Started
60 posts

Please help me to interpret what this means as I have AZRB and now I'm also having the OR (due to I have held this share for quite some time). If I decide not to sell, does it mean I have to take out more money for conversion.

AZRB - NOTICE OF RIGHTS ENTITLEMENT

LISTING'S CIRCULAR NO. L/Q : 47875 OF 2007
RENOUNCEABLE two-call rights ISSUE OF UP TO 142,801,120 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.50 EACH ("RIGHTS SHARES") IN AHMAD ZAKI RESOURCES BERHAD ("AZRB" OF THE "COMPANY") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.50 PER RIGHTS SHARE (OF WHICH THE FIRST CALL OF RM0.35 IS PAYABLE IN CASH ON APPLICATION AND THE SECOND CALL OF RM0.15IS CAPITALISED FROM THE COMPANY'S SHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT AND RETAINED PROFITS ACCOUNT) ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) RIGHTS SHARE FOR EVERY ONE (1) EXISTING ORDINARY SHARE OF RM0.50 EACH HELD IN AZRB ("RIGHTS ISSUE").

Kindly be advised of the following :

1) The Rights commence of trading : [ 9 January 2008 ]

2) The Date of Despatch of the Prospectus and Provisional Allotment Letter of
Offer :
[ 9 January 2008 ]

3) The last day and time for Acceptance, Renunciation and Payment :
[ 24 January 2008 @ 5:00pm ]

4) The Rights cease quotation : [ 17 January 2008 ]

It is very confusing esp terms like two-call rights issue and how is the structure like does it mean that the first 35 cents is payable then after some time I top up another 15 cents? rclxub.gif
Thanks
warbamboo
post Jan 10 2008, 10:49 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(eyng @ Jan 10 2008, 10:33 PM)
Please help me to interpret what this means as I have AZRB and now I'm also having the OR (due to I have held this share for quite some time). If I decide not to sell, does it mean I have to take out more money for conversion.

AZRB - NOTICE OF RIGHTS ENTITLEMENT 

LISTING'S CIRCULAR NO. L/Q :  47875 OF  2007
RENOUNCEABLE two-call rights ISSUE OF UP TO 142,801,120 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.50 EACH ("RIGHTS SHARES") IN AHMAD ZAKI RESOURCES BERHAD ("AZRB" OF THE "COMPANY") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.50 PER RIGHTS SHARE (OF WHICH THE FIRST CALL OF RM0.35 IS PAYABLE IN CASH ON APPLICATION AND THE SECOND CALL OF RM0.15IS CAPITALISED FROM THE COMPANY'S SHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT AND RETAINED PROFITS ACCOUNT) ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) RIGHTS SHARE FOR EVERY ONE (1) EXISTING ORDINARY SHARE OF RM0.50 EACH HELD IN AZRB ("RIGHTS ISSUE").

Kindly be advised of the following :

1)  The Rights commence of trading : [ 9 January 2008 ]

2)  The Date of Despatch of the Prospectus and Provisional Allotment Letter of
Offer :
      [ 9 January 2008 ]

3)  The last day and time for Acceptance, Renunciation and Payment :
      [ 24 January 2008 @ 5:00pm ]

4)  The Rights cease quotation : [ 17 January 2008 ]

It is very confusing esp terms like two-call rights issue and how is the structure like does it mean that the first 35 cents is payable then after some time I top up another 15 cents? rclxub.gif
Thanks
i may be wrong, but from the way that i interpret it..
it goes like this, you will be given the option to purchase additional AZRB shares of par value 50cents each at the price of RM0.35.

Of course since you are already holding AZRB shares, for every AZRB share that you hold, you are entitled to purchase another additional share at 35cents each.

the remainder 15cents will be capitalised from the share premium account and retained profits account, which in my point of view suggests that they will be using the retained profits or share premium funds to 'subsidise' it for you.

but from what i see, there has been a share split in AZRB and it does baffle me that you can purchase the additional shares at much lower than the market price of 1.85..

ohh well, hope im not wrong.. blush.gif
wil-i-am
post Oct 11 2013, 02:14 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

OTHERS LETTER OF AWARD - THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION AND COMPLETION OF THE PANGKALAN SEMENANJUNG PASUKAN GERAKAN UDARA POLIS DIRAJA MALAYSIA ON PART OF LOT 1210 (PA 27811), JALAN LAPANGAN TERBANG SUBANG, SEKSYEN U3, SHAH ALAM SELANGOR FOR PERBADANAN PERWIRA HARTA MALAYSIA – PACKAGE 2

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed...cements/1432337
davinz18
post Oct 11 2013, 06:03 PM

начинаещ
7,142 posts

Ahmad Zaki Resources bags RM162m air base project

Ahmad Zaki Resources Bhd (AZRB) has bagged a RM162.96mil contract from Perbadanan Perwira Harta Malaysia for the construction of the Royal Malaysian Police Air Wing Unit base in Shah Alam.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia on Friday, the air base project in Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, Seksyen U3, Shah Alam, Selangor is expected to be completed within two years.

“The said works shall not have any effect on the issued and paid up capital of AZRB.

“However, the works is expected to contribute positively to AZRB group’s earnings and the net tangible assets for the financial years ending 2013 to 2015,” it said.
wil-i-am
post Oct 15 2013, 10:42 AM

10k Club
10,001 posts

Alliance recommend Buy with TP @ 1.20

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.80    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 PM