Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fighting Spider Hunting Adventures, Share your nature experience

views

Urahinuk
post Apr 17 2010, 05:47 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mindstorm @ Apr 17 2010, 01:41 AM)
At last see Seaven in action. i thot he too old to fight leow. Who's his next challenge?

Wah, both Easter vs P fight was good. More or less can be sure they will either roll into a ball or 2 upside down. Chop vs chop is always a rare encounter and much anticipated fight. Thanks for showing it man.
Hey no problem Mindstorm. Regarding Seaven, in fact i plan to release him to the wild soon. He seems like only able to win fs who are much smaller than him, those same sizes fs i tried a few with Seaven, it seems that he dont have much confidence against them. Maybe he really misses the nature so much haha.
Mangrovejumper
post Apr 18 2010, 09:20 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

Well my T. subopressa moulted after I've kept him for 4 months. He turned out to be a good sized male but unfortunately he didn't survive the moult. I found him at the bottom of the plant yesterday morning, dead.

I'll have to make a return trip to Hawaii to get few more. They seem to be bigger than T. bhamoensis.
Urahinuk
post Apr 18 2010, 10:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Mangrovejumper @ Apr 18 2010, 09:20 PM)
Well my T. subopressa moulted after I've kept him for 4 months.  He turned out to be a good sized male but unfortunately he didn't survive the moult.  I found him at the bottom of the plant yesterday morning, dead.

I'll have to make a return trip to Hawaii to get few more.  They seem to be bigger than T. bhamoensis.
Hi Mangrovejumper, i am sorry to hear that. Next time maybe you can take a photo of the newly moulted T.Sub Male if it ever moult again and let us have a look. So i wish you all the Best to get more good size sub-adult males at Hawaii again! smile.gif
TSmindstorm
post Apr 18 2010, 11:31 PM

Enthusiast
900 posts

QUOTE(Urahinuk @ Apr 17 2010, 05:47 PM)
Hey no problem Mindstorm. Regarding Seaven, in fact i plan to release him to the wild soon. He seems like only able to win fs who are much smaller than him, those same sizes fs i tried a few with Seaven, it seems that he dont have much confidence against them. Maybe he really misses the nature so much haha.
haha, i'm not surprised. Seaven was never trained and besides i think he was getting a bit sluggish. Time to set him free in a whole new country!

Added on April 18, 2010, 11:36 pm
QUOTE(Mangrovejumper @ Apr 18 2010, 09:20 PM)
Well my T. subopressa moulted after I've kept him for 4 months.  He turned out to be a good sized male but unfortunately he didn't survive the moult.  I found him at the bottom of the plant yesterday morning, dead.

I'll have to make a return trip to Hawaii to get few more.  They seem to be bigger than T. bhamoensis.
Wow, that's a pretty long time for the second last stage compared to T.bha. Most likely due to the temperature.
Man, that's very unfortunate. Lack of water? Food? Temperature in your house, too hot maybe?
Get more next time, hehe.

This post has been edited by mindstorm: Apr 18 2010, 11:36 PM
PAK CEKOP
post Apr 19 2010, 12:40 AM

0 posts

HI GUYS..TOO BAD URA N SOME BRO CNNT MAKE IT ON SAT..
MY BROS CAUGHT FEW AT SEMBAWANG..I CAUGHT 2 CHOPS @TANGLIN
HATE TO TAKE CARE OF CHOPS THOU..ALWAYS GET INJURED IN BATTLE..
jong71
post Apr 21 2010, 11:14 PM

0 posts

Ura's Easter vs Hope

This post has been edited by jong71: Apr 23 2010, 10:51 PM
viper88
post Apr 22 2010, 09:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,359 posts

Wow,,Good fierce fight, last minute counter attack ! I think Christian lost leh.. it ran away at the end!
Lucky no arm broken during this fearsome fight. Ketam the underdog (smaller size) won!

QUOTE(jong71 @ Apr 21 2010, 11:14 PM)
This post has been edited by viper88: Apr 22 2010, 09:54 PM
Urahinuk
post Apr 22 2010, 10:39 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(viper88 @ Apr 22 2010, 09:49 PM)
Wow,,Good fierce fight, last minute counter attack !  I think Christian lost leh.. it ran away at the end!
Lucky no arm broken during this fearsome fight. Ketam the underdog (smaller size) won!
Hey Viper, actually it was not Ketam, it was my another fs call Hope. Easter was the winning fs and i think he was really hungry and almost ate Hope up. Hope didnt survive after the match sad.gif , found dead just when i caught Sky that same day.

This post has been edited by Urahinuk: Apr 22 2010, 10:40 PM
viper88
post Apr 22 2010, 10:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,359 posts

Wa.. name Hope like my fs r?
Man... tot he won and survive after tat fight. RIP.

My fs Hope last time i kept for abt 3mth den i released back to the same place i caught him last time.
So fast, few yrs past already many good fs comes and goes but the memories will be alwys in my mind.

QUOTE(Urahinuk @ Apr 22 2010, 10:39 PM)
Hey Viper, actually it was not Ketam, it was my another fs call Hope. Easter was the winning fs and i think he was really hungry and almost ate Hope up. Hope didnt survive after the match sad.gif , found dead just when i caught Sky that same day.
Urahinuk
post Apr 25 2010, 11:17 PM

0 posts

Yeah Viper you are right. Good FS will always be in our memories no matter how long it has passed... smile.gif

Today finally meet up with Pakcekop aka Fendi and his friend Sha. They are nice people and FS lovers too. smile.gif
Also heard that they have a group of 8 FS brothers, hopefully by later of the year,
our bros will mostly be back in action and we can challenge their group.
Thanks to the good weather so that we can hunt peacefully, but it was not a good day of harvest.
Videoed some fights but already forgot whose fs is whose fs, so i just named them all as Ura fs vs Pck fs.

Ura fs vs Pck fs 01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StzNiBlLwl0

Ura fs vs Pck fs 02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPsDqt9jyUk

Ura fs vs Pck fs 03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gDzd8e7Ygo

Ura fs vs Pck fs 04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vUWlZAHFEQ

Ura Yashiro(2nd King) vs Ura Spar2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWLRfqZ52E --> do watch this video in slow motion mode brows.gif

Please enjoy the videos all bros!

This post has been edited by Urahinuk: Apr 25 2010, 11:18 PM
viper88
post Apr 26 2010, 08:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,359 posts

Good FS fights.
I like the fight 02. rclxms.gif

Urahinuk
post Apr 26 2010, 10:22 PM

0 posts

Today i had a really enjoyable hunting day with Bro Jong at Sembawang.
These are some videos we recorded. smile.gif

Spar2 vs Small Chop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804pEMViMFc

Yashiro vs Spar2 rd2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q27P47xqvE

Sky vs M-size fs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fJdRVmKqd4

...and 2 more pics to share...
They are like 2 Sworn Brothers to me... biggrin.gif

Sky
Attached Image

Yashiro
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Urahinuk: Apr 27 2010, 01:01 AM
PAK CEKOP
post Apr 27 2010, 12:59 AM

0 posts

HI guys!! met URA on sunday..wow..he got huge FS..too bad i dont hv any L size FS to challenge him...all my FS lost to him...
must go hunting sumore..hehe..Ura is nice guy n we shared couple of our old FS stories..hope to meet other bros too in near future..
Urahinuk
post Apr 27 2010, 01:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(PAK CEKOP @ Apr 27 2010, 12:59 AM)
HI guys!! met URA on sunday..wow..he got huge FS..too bad i dont hv any L size FS to challenge him...all my FS lost to him...
must go hunting sumore..hehe..Ura is nice guy n we shared couple of our old FS stories..hope to meet other bros too in near future..
Hey Fendi, i am glad to meet you too and your friend Sha. Maybe 1 day we recce Sembawang? I feel that is a potential spot for big fs. Cause today i walked pass there with Bro Jong. smile.gif
crazymouse_yyh
post Apr 27 2010, 09:10 AM

www.suggiesathome .wordpress.com
Group Icon
Elite
12,047 posts

Thread has past 2500 post. Please start a new one.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0250sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:14 PM