Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> fahme razip concase related..head here, various nick used

stevanistelrooy
post Jan 4 2008, 12:46 PM, updated 17y ago

Ten seconds you won't believe what's gonna happen.
Group Icon
VIP
2,450 posts

Updated:-

http://forum.lowyat.net/user/xtechnology

YM ID : xtechnology@yahoo.com
HP : 019-3667472 -- 012-2749541

Address:

no 67B Kg Chempedak
Sentul Pasar
Sentul, malaysia
Malaysia

He is in paypal trade zone. Seller and buyer, please take caution.

-------------------------------

dayang_n con case http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/603769
haikal_azhari @ protector_zz con case http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/586846
fahme razip concase http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/449820
masterfro_z concase http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=327734&hl=fahme
muhamed fahme concase http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=423611&hl=fahme
de_lancelotz concase http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=328839&hl=fahme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All below is what I can describe about him

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Most of his details we got already from the previous dispute thread which was lodge against him(details above and some from another forum). Just how to "trap" him or pin his activity down.

Anymore details of this conman, kindly add up.

-------------------------
Updated:

noreha said that she is far relative with norafidah@fahme's wife. Used to be colleague in one company.

This post has been edited by stevanistelrooy: Mar 25 2008, 10:49 PM
takashi3145
post Jan 7 2008, 09:07 PM

14 posts

HERE MY EXPERIENCE TO PREVENT THIS CONMAN AND HIS WIFE - MUHAMED FAHMEN BIN MOHAMED RAZIP AND NORAFIDAH BINTI NAWI WHO WORKS AT PUBLIC BANK AT JALAN YAP KWAN SENG NOW.....

FOR ANY TRADING IN FORUM, WHICH ASK U BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC BANK ACCOUNT OF ANY DIFFERENT USERNAME EVEN THE SELLER GIVE U THE ACCOUNT INFO SUCH AS PUBLIC ACCOUNT NUMBER , THE ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME AND IC NUMBER IN ANY FORUM IN MALAYSIA, PLS DONT BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT.
PLEASE ASK FOR ANOTHER BANK IN ACCOUNT SUCH AS MAYBANK2U, HONG LEONG,BSN ............ DONT BANK INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT.....

WHY DONT WANT BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT?? BECAUSE HIS WIFE WORK IN THE HEADQUARTER OF THE PUBLIC BANK AND AFTER VICTIM BANK IN INTO THE OTHERS PUBLIC BANK ACCOUT AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THE FXXKER CONMAN....

so this is the best way to prevent it....

THEY ARE ACTIVE TO CHEAT PEOPLE IN ALL MALAYSIA TRADING FORUM.......

This post has been edited by takashi3145: Jan 8 2008, 06:27 PM
matasura
post Jan 7 2008, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

i really wanna whack this guy..
stupid fahme and wife
both damn stupid!
lingeriehouse
post Jan 8 2008, 12:35 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(takashi3145 @ Jan 7 2008, 09:07 PM)
HERE MY EXPERIENCE TO PREVENT THIS CONMAN AND HIS WIFE - MUHAMED FAHMEN BIN MOHAMED RAZIP AND NORAFIDAH BINTI NAWI WHO WORKS AT PUBLIC BANK AT JALAN YAP KWAN SENG NOW.....

FOR ANY TRADING IN FORUM, WHICH ASK U BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC BANK ACCOUNT OF ANY DIFFERENT USERNAME EVEN THE SELLER GIVE U THE ACCOUNT INFO SUCH AS PUBLIC ACCOUNT NUMBER , THE ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME AND IC NUMBER IN ANY FORUM IN MALAYSIA, PLS DONT BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT.
PLEASE ASK FOR ANOTHER BANK IN ACCOUNT SUCH AS MAYBANK2U, HONG LEONG,BSN ............ DONT BANK INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT.....

WHY DONT WANT BANK IN INTO THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT?? BECAUSE HIS WIFE WORK IN THE HEADQUARTER OF THE PUBLIC BANK AND I SUSPECT SHE USES HIS WORKING OPPORTUNITIES TO TRANSFER BACK THE MONEY BACK INTO HER OWN ACCOUNT

AFTER VICTIM BANK IN INTO THE OTHERS PUBLIC BANK ACCOUT AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THE FXXKER CONMAN....

so this is the best way to prevent it....

THEY ARE ACTIVE TO CHEAT PEOPLE IN ALL MALAYSIA TRADING FORUM.......

you guys should file a formal complain to public bank with regards of this particular employee. victims better co-ordinate together and file police reports, forward those reports to public bank. please take initiative to do so, a lot of people been con by this guy in other forums. i am very sure pb will response coz it is the matter regarding public interest and reputation now. what kind of bank hire this kind of people. no credibility at all!!!

better act fast, you know this mother-f is probably reading this topic right about now and change tactics soon. write to local newspaper, public bank, anything beside lowyat

stevanistelrooy
post Jan 8 2008, 07:59 PM

Ten seconds you won't believe what's gonna happen.
Group Icon
VIP
2,450 posts

ichigosanz, haikalazhari, protector_zz, masterfro_z, de_lancelotz, dayang_n, rangerdemon, fahmerazip have all added into LYN Official Blacklist. Refer http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=15040317

If you guys have more information of his, you can post on this thread. This thread will serve as a database of his con-activity and details.

cstkl1
post Jan 9 2008, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,799 posts

i am sure u guys can write a letter to public bank
or his manager etc

heck i would go there.

This post has been edited by cstkl1: Jan 9 2008, 11:14 AM
digilife
post Jan 9 2008, 09:43 AM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

good work mod.

keep this thing up and if possible pin up in trade area

thx

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
takashi3145
post Jan 9 2008, 11:09 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 9 2008, 09:43 AM)
good work mod.

keep this thing up and if possible pin up in trade area

thx

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
i support..mod should put in the trade area..then when we 1 2 trade, then we can know how to prevent from this conman.....
hibiki0104
post Jan 9 2008, 12:45 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(takashi3145 @ Jan 9 2008, 11:09 AM)
i support..mod should put in the trade area..then when we 1 2 trade, then we can know how to prevent from this conman.....
yup.. i also think that mod shud put the blacklisted names/ic/bank acc number in the garage sale n bulk area so that ppl would be more aware when dealing because most of the member new or old just dont visit this section before dealing.including me smile.gif
tepetz
post Jan 9 2008, 02:52 PM

23 posts

walla.. the wife is bankers? she can setup dummy account.. or use other people inactive account.. transfer money.. look likes the account is active.. hmm damn.. should report to the bank.. anyway.. good job mod.. hope this mothe*fu**er will die soon..
matasura
post Jan 9 2008, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(tepetz @ Jan 9 2008, 02:52 PM)
walla.. the wife is bankers? she can setup dummy account.. or use other people inactive account.. transfer money.. look likes the account is active.. hmm damn.. should report to the bank.. anyway.. good job mod.. hope this mothe*fu**er will die soon..
aminnnn rclxms.gif
takashi3145
post Jan 10 2008, 10:26 AM

14 posts

haiz...just back from police station again...this guy dare to cheat the police..fortunately, i record all the conversation between them.... and just submit to the police...i think this time the police will arrest him out since the police have all the proof oledi...
deejay220989
post Jan 10 2008, 12:04 PM

Regular
1,141 posts

QUOTE(takashi3145 @ Jan 10 2008, 10:26 AM)
haiz...just back from police station again...this guy dare to cheat the police..fortunately, i record all the conversation between them.... and just submit to the police...i think this time the police will arrest him out since the police have all the proof oledi...
Wow!! You memang ganas..tell me how you record. Must learn from this guy hehe
takashi3145
post Jan 10 2008, 01:40 PM

14 posts

For those who 1 2 find muhamed fahme mohamed razip or norafidah binti nawi,pls pm me, then i will send the address and phone to u all and u all can trace this fxxker conman out through this people....this girl know the norafidah binti nawi personal hp number and working department (if i am not wrong)..coz she don 1 give me norafidah binti nawi number....so u all can go to find her then can find the both con couple out and ask for refund or send to police also...up to u all.........

This post has been edited by takashi3145: Jan 10 2008, 01:43 PM
hibiki0104
post Jan 10 2008, 10:24 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(takashi3145 @ Jan 10 2008, 01:40 PM)
For those who 1 2 find muhamed fahme mohamed razip or norafidah binti nawi,pls pm me, then i will send the address and phone to u all and u all can trace this fxxker conman out through this people....this girl know the norafidah binti nawi personal hp number and working department (if i am not wrong)..coz she don 1 give me norafidah binti nawi number....so u all can go to find her then can find the both con couple out and ask for refund or send to police also...up to u all.........
i would love to see con man in jail wub.gif . take pic for me yaa if they got jailed biggrin.gif
takashi3145
post Jan 19 2008, 02:05 PM

14 posts

CIK NOREHA BT NAWI/MOHAMAD NAWI

660310-10-5072 (Real)

House address : NO 30 JALAN KJ 1/3A
TAMAN KUNDANG JAYA
48020 RAWANG
SELANGOR (Real)

013-309 3748 (real)

working company :
Komputer Usaha Sdn Bhd
Suite 801, Tingkat 8, Plaza Permata, Jalan Kampar, Off Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
50400 Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

Tel: 03-2771 9733
Fax: 03-2771 0545

All information is real....

If u wanna find Muhamad Fahme Mohamad Razip

u can find cik noreha and say ask for norafidah binti nawi (muhamad fahme mohamad razip's wife) hp number then u can find the conman already.....They all are relatives!!

If you not believe the information, pls call to komputer usaha sdn bhd and ask cik noreha or her hp number....hope this will help all victims....

Norafidah binti Nawi work at saving department at public bank at jalan yap kwan seng

pls take an action now and go to cik noreha's house find them out now.....

NaMyzarC
post Jan 19 2008, 02:10 PM

Regular
1,140 posts

can call to public bank hq the branch that she is working now, and highlight it to her superior or manager in charge, i believe they do not want their staff doing all this also...
takashi3145
post Jan 21 2008, 03:13 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(NaMyzarC @ Jan 19 2008, 02:10 PM)
can call to public bank hq the branch that she is working now, and highlight it to her superior or manager in charge, i believe they do not want their staff doing all this also...
As my investigation, the muhamed fahme bin mohamad razip is a ex-colleague of public bank also..i dunno y public bank hire this 2 peoples......
super_evil_alien
post Jan 24 2008, 12:18 PM

Slumber Mode
5,105 posts

I used CIMB Clicks to transfer money to this guy.Can I cancel the transfer?
vikingw2k
post Jan 24 2008, 12:58 PM

LYN T-Zone'z Guardian
Group Icon
VIP
9,778 posts

QUOTE(super_evil_alien @ Jan 24 2008, 12:18 PM)
I used CIMB Clicks to transfer money to this guy.Can I cancel the transfer?
Certainly no. You can't cancel a transaction.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:17 AM