Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Skynet Courier service, Think twice before you use their service

citizen162888
post Mar 26 2018, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(GodsLove @ Dec 18 2007, 02:13 PM)
Hey everyone,

I would just like to share with you what i have gone through when i bought an item from a forumer who sent the item using skynet.

I purchased a bluetooth headset from forumer Jimmylim85 on the 20th of September 2007. Item was shipped the following day and would take one day to reached. Item supposed to reach on the 22nd of September (Saturday) but the delivery guy stated no one was at home. My mum was at home  frm morning till lunch and i'm sure they don't work full day. Tried calling them to send it to my office instead on monday, 24th of Sept. I couldnt get them till monday after 10am (tried calling on monday 8:30 till 9:30 but no one answered). Finally a lady, Sara picked my call and asked her to change the shipping address. She say it will then take one extra day to arrive as the delivery guys are all out. I said alright. to cut the sotry short, the next day, nothing arrived. I called Sara on wednesday morning and Sara said it was delivered to my office on tuesday, and i told her im sure no one came. She said she will call me to confirm. SHe later called me and said it was delivered to my home on monday. I was shocked. I asked her to confirm with the delivery guy where was it put, he said in the post box but i told him it isnt possible for it to enter the post box. The worst thing is, she said someone actually received and sign it. Thank God skynet post the consignment form. There was no signature on the form. Only name and IC. The name is correct (since its stated in the address but the IC Number is way wrong. That is part 1.

Me and Jimmy since started to write a report and ask for a refund. to cut the story short, i have called both managers from both skynet branch and even emailed them. We followed what Sara said to do, and we did. weeks later, still no news and i decided to email them hoping it will reached someone who can do something about it. to my surprise, it wasn't. Here's the reply when i emailed them the entire situation with the tracking code:

Hi Kevin,

Your shipper (Jimmy) did not report this to the origin station.

Regards,
    Shirley

Off course he didn't because i did (and i paid for the item) and i would seriously hope you would check with Sara (PJ Branch) on what actually happened. Please get back to me on the refund date and the total amount and please settle it before the Raya holidays as i do not want this to drag any longer. Thanks

Regards,
Kevin

On 10/11/07, shirley <shirley@skynet.com.my> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I suppose you are not aware of our Carriage Procedure.

We are only liable to the shipper. The shipper must file in the claim with the official receipt to the origin staion. The origin station will have to advise us accordingly.

All consignment will go by our Standared Condition of Carriage.

My apology for the inconveniece caused.

Hi Shirley,

I guess i'm not the only one that isn't aware of such procedure as both of your colleagues, Sara (PJ Branch) and (Ms Nor) didn't inform me anything about such procedure. As far as i'm concerned, skynet is suppose to reimburse RM230 to the sender, Mr Jimmy Lim. I do not want to debate with you who suppose to do what, but all i would like you to do, is to contact both your colleagues and settle whatever is outstanding and kindly expedite the refund to the seller so he may refund the money back to me. I have also inform the sender to file a report. So please check and get back to me soon. Thanks

Best Regards,
Kevin

Since that email, no reply was ever received to date.

When Jimmy again, asked the Ipoh branch (where the item was sent), they said, PJ Branch has already sent the money and details and that was like about 3 - 4 weeks ago. I was told by Sara, that they have already deducted the money from the delivery boy's salary but Till now we have not received a single cent but we have wasted a huge amount of time and money (for calls and sms).

I just called the Manager of Ipoh Branch today (at 1:37pm) and he said it will be end of the month (which means end of the year). I told him sternly and i said how long more i need to wait, it has been months. He said end of the month, and if don't received my refund by then, i can do anything i want. I was like, what !!, how can he say such a thing. I was just stunned with his comments

In the entire process, me and jimmy has been pushed around, where both Skynet Branch and Ipoh branch has been pushing the blame and responsibility back and forth as though there are both not related.

I would like to inform everyone here of the hassle you would go through if you ever loose your shipment when you used skynet. The refunding process is painfully long and i have no idea how much they are going to refund. When the first few times i called Sara, she say they can't refund exact amount. I then told her to get the exact same product brand new for me then. She didn't say anything about the refund amount since then and almost all my calls to skynet regarding this matter has been nothing less than rude replies

. I hope i can get jimmylim85 to clarify on this matter. For those, who are planning to get anything from Jimmy, please go ahead, as he is one of the nicest seller i ever came across. This thread is started due to the bad service from skynet.
Another type of substandard business operating. Money take, service do not match up.
Why profit by giving troubles to people ?
Scums.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:50 PM