Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Skynet Courier service, Think twice before you use their service

Nitrous
post Nov 30 2016, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Hi folks
Would like to ask what does it mean by shipment problem mentioned below?
There are hardly any details at all, and all calls to Skynet goes unanswered.
Thanks

Airway Bill No: 2xxxxxxxxx
Delivery Date:
Signature:
Tracking Progress:
Wed, 30 Nov 2016
Arrived CR3 6:51 am Subang Jaya (CR3)
Departed to CR3 4:45 am MAIN HUB (HUB)
Tue, 29 Nov 2016
Departed to HUB 8:21 pm Klang (CR5)
Collection 6:25 pm Klang (CR5)

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 30 Nov 2016 3:28 pm
Problem Code: 023
Created By: CR3
Comments: INFO - REQUIRED
munlok30
post Dec 2 2016, 08:52 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,073 posts

Skynet problem code 066
Any idea please ?
remeron
post Dec 22 2016, 08:55 AM

Casual
339 posts

Tue, 20 Dec 2016 Time Location
Departed to PEN 12:10 am (HUB)
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 Time Location
Arrived HUB 10:44 pm (HUB)
Departed to HUB 8:48 pm BANTING (BTN)
Collection 8:44 pm BANTING (BTN)

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 20 Dec 2016 11:18 pm
Problem Code: 001
Created By: PEN
Comments:

Anyone knows how I can deal with this?
According to them item was shipped out of banting but never made it to penang.
It's in limbo.

This post has been edited by remeron: Dec 22 2016, 08:55 AM
marcussimmj
post Dec 22 2016, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Waited for about 6 days for my item to still sit in the Subang Jaya Hub...
zenjet
post Dec 22 2016, 01:35 PM

Enthusiast
827 posts

Parcel arrived at Subang Jaya last week.

Yesterday called said the item at here.

Currently waited here for 3 hours still couldnt find my parcel.

Never been this frustrated b4...
filaiman
post Dec 22 2016, 02:40 PM

0 posts

Order since 15 December from Lazada. Today is 22 December and is still in Subang Jaya. Called them, either extremely rude and no help or no one pick up the call. I want to contact them to confirm where my package is also cannot since they don't pick up. I don't want to go to Subang Jaya just for them to tell me that the package is not there. Lancau Skynet. Expensive item summore. I already receive my other item via Pos Laju last week. Still waiting for them Skynet cunts.

A lot of problem summore. And cannot help to solve the problem since no one picking up and they just said they'll call me whence resolve. It's been a week already.
Bodo piang
Kasumie
post Dec 22 2016, 05:29 PM

On my way
613 posts

Same problem. Ordered via Lazada last 14 Dec.. items has been in Skynet Hub Subang since last Thurs till this morning got new update 'arrived at PTR' but i dont received anything now..

May I know which branch is PTR? My shipping address is Putrajaya. Called their Customer Service and pick up also nobody is answering. Terrible service.
filaiman
post Dec 23 2016, 03:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Kasumie @ Dec 22 2016, 05:29 PM)
Same problem. Ordered via Lazada last 14 Dec.. items has been in Skynet Hub Subang since last Thurs till this morning got new update 'arrived at PTR' but i dont received anything now..

May I know which branch is PTR? My shipping address is Putrajaya. Called their Customer Service and pick up also nobody is answering. Terrible service.
Today i receive new notifications since the last one on 17th Dec. It's not good though since they add another problem code. This time code 025, whatever that means.
Kasumie
post Dec 23 2016, 03:53 PM

On my way
613 posts

QUOTE(filaiman @ Dec 23 2016, 03:14 PM)
Today i receive new notifications since the last one on 17th Dec. It's not good though since they add another problem code. This time code 025, whatever that means.
i hv finally received my parcel just now. i think better avoid skynet if ever can.
cyruz13
post Dec 25 2016, 11:39 PM

Look for the light
717 posts

tomorrow skynet got open?
derthvadar
post Dec 30 2016, 06:11 PM

(ง •̀_•́)ง
1,690 posts

Damn lah Skynet easily takmau deliver parcel to my home address.

Delivery Date:
Signature:

Tracking Progress:

Fri, 30 Dec 2016 Time Location
Arrived MKZ 8:06 am MELAKA (MKZ)
Arrived AKH 7:37 am BUKIT BERUANG (AKH)

Thu, 29 Dec 2016 Time Location
Departed to HUB 11:00 pm SUBANG JAYA (CR3)
Collection 8:35 pm SUBANG JAYA (CR3)

Shipment Problem 1 ( The fuck ?)
Date: 30 Dec 2016 4:06 pm
Problem Code: 023
Created By: MKZ
Comments:

Im so fucking pissed off because the Bukit Beruang branch (AKH) just 0.5KM from my home.

ranting.gif ranting.gif

This post has been edited by derthvadar: Dec 30 2016, 06:12 PM
raynmann
post Dec 30 2016, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(filaiman @ Dec 22 2016, 02:40 PM)
Order since 15 December from Lazada. Today is 22 December and is still in Subang Jaya. Called them, either extremely rude and no help or no one pick up the call. I want to contact them to confirm where my package is also cannot since they don't pick up. I don't want to go to Subang Jaya just for them to tell me that the package is not there. Lancau Skynet. Expensive item summore. I already receive my other item via Pos Laju last week. Still waiting for them Skynet cunts.

A lot of problem summore. And cannot help to solve the problem since no one picking up and they just said they'll call me whence resolve. It's been a week already.
Bodo piang
if item doest deliver during the delivery period stated in lazada, can cancel the order? will lazada refund?
Revamperz
post Jan 2 2017, 09:07 AM

im freaking IN! ™
5,151 posts

This company every facebook or thread are bombarded with negative comments. how they still in bussiness? who the owner?

btw i cant get tracking since yesterday. even tracking server down?

This post has been edited by Revamperz: Jan 2 2017, 09:12 AM
kox
post Jan 4 2017, 10:48 AM

46 posts

anybody has skynet hq email address?
suadrif
post Jan 5 2017, 12:26 AM

<Safe Online Trader>
2,646 posts

Skynet is really terrible la
This is my 3rd delivery still couldn't retrieve.
Delay up to 6 days.
Who the hell pay a courier service like this?
Anything can be done for company like this?
Any legal way to sue them?
Mel H
post Jan 5 2017, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Bought an item from Lazada, and then when I trace the track number,they give the same BS : DELIVERY DELAYED. KINDLY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL COURIER OFFICE and INFO - REQUIRED. My previous orders elok je delivered by them at my house with the same address. Now info required?

What should I do eh?called them for many bloody times no one pick up. Was thinking better pick up myself. Wheres the pickup location?Mine said Central Region 3 location CRS(Cheras).
vez
post Jan 12 2017, 11:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,396 posts

worst courier service, i believe they dont have people to deliver and just stated shipment problem and expect customer to collect themselves
szejin
post Jan 13 2017, 09:28 PM

0 posts

walao serious f*ck sh*t sial I tracked my parcel it shows that out for delivery normally will arrived on that day that stated "out for delivery " I SACRIFICE MY NAP TIME TO WAIT FOR THAT F*CKING SKYNET PARCEL AND I THOUGHT OKAY MAYBE TOMORROW I WILL JUST WAIT FOR TOMORROW JUST NOW I TRACKED FOR MY PARCEL IT SAYS NOBODY IS AT HOME F*XK you la I wait whole day u tell me this jibai . Skynet service is like worst fcking shit service those people didn't even work and talk shit fcking lazy ass. Eat shit la diao
xiaobai5883
post Jan 15 2017, 12:28 PM

4 posts

worst courier service ever.. LIE LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN WTF!!
1) i bought something and they got my address wrong.. but they said that's ok.. LIE!
2) they said they've delivered my thing to my place.. LIE!
3) they said i'm not in.. possible.. but my mom was at home like 90% of the time.. so i'm going to let this off..
4) then they said they called me because i was not in.. FUCKING LIE AGAIN!!
5) delivered to my neighbor at 8th because my house number is 7.. why the heck they did that? LIE! beside my house is 5 and 9.. oppoisite is 10.. 8 was like the most unlikely situation.. i even went to ask the neighbor personally.. they said they didn't receive any parcel.. LIE LIE LIE!!!
6) they said the received note signed by my neighbor and with the IC number on it. FUCKING LIE AGAIN~! IC that has only 10 numbers only?? well played! can you be fucking smarter a bit??
7) they said nevermind.. they'll pick that parcel back up from my "neighbor".. ya.. so easy to get it back.. ya.. LIE AGAIN~!!

and finally they asked me to pick it up where it was originally was.. their office balakong.. after all.. i don't even think they attempt the delivery AT ALL..

I'M SO SORRY FOR MYSELF!! FOR MY DUMBEST DECISION!! FOR CHOOSING SKYFUCKINGLIARNET~!!
skc888
post Jan 20 2017, 11:44 AM

0 posts

skynet is the courier company with the worst service I have ever come across, their customer service contact is always unreachable, even sometimes managed to get to their operator and after they transferred the call to the customer service, the call would either get dropped or forwarded without success.

their website email form never works, I tried to send email via their their website couple of times and found that the email always unable to reach them.

their delivery attempt is always inconsistent, sometimes their delivery staffs left me a card, sometimes they did not leave any notice at all, sometimes they just threw the parcel inside my house porch as my gate was locked, what the heck !!!!!!!!

the whole company is poor all the way from their customer service till their delivery staffs.

64 Pages « < 57 58 59 60 61 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:17 PM