Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> request for salary increasement letter, need help

vexus
post Dec 18 2007, 12:29 AM, updated 10y ago

Master of Eatery & Sleeping
Group: Senior Member

Where can i get sample of letter to request for salary increasement base on education upgrade qualification ?
from degree upgrade to master. How to write? i'm blur.
Mr Bojangles
post Dec 18 2007, 01:11 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(vexus @ Dec 17 2007, 11:29 AM)
Where can i get sample of letter to request for salary increasement base on education upgrade qualification ?
from degree upgrade to master. How to write? i'm blur.
Dear vexus,

If I may help, I have a draft (below) for you to look at. Of course you can add any additional information which only you know about. And I will be happy to review and edit your draft if you wish me to do so.
Good luck.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you that I have successfully completed my Masters in ......... program. As you are aware, I joined the company based on my first degree qualifications and to date have served the company to the best of my ability and have received excellent/good/satisfactory appraisals from my superiors.

I would be pleased if my position in the company and the salary range be adjusted to take into account my additional qualifications as mentioned above. I believe I should be emplaced on a higher salary scale commensurate with my current qualifications.

I hope you will look into this and look forward to a favourable response from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

XXXXX
b00n
post Dec 18 2007, 01:31 AM

delusional
Group Icon
Group: Staff

I believe another quote to add is:
I'm confident that my new qualification would be of great use to the services in this company.

or something like that......
DarReNz
post Dec 18 2007, 01:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

why not direct talk to your manager ?
giasens
post Dec 18 2007, 11:07 AM

On my way

salary ^
workload ^
expectation ^

vexus
post Dec 19 2007, 12:09 AM

Master of Eatery & Sleeping

QUOTE(Mr Bojangles @ Dec 18 2007, 01:11 AM)
Dear vexus,

If I may help, I have a draft (below) for you to look at. Of course you can add any additional information which only you know about. And I will be happy to review and edit your draft if you wish me to do so.
Good luck.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you that I have successfully completed my Masters in ......... program. As you are aware, I joined the company based on my first degree qualifications and to date have served the company to the best of my ability and have received excellent/good/satisfactory appraisals from my superiors.

I would be pleased if my position in the company and the salary range be adjusted to take into account my additional qualifications as mentioned above. I believe I should be emplaced on a higher salary scale commensurate with my current qualifications.

I hope you will look into this and look forward to a favourable response from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

XXXXX
wow good letter thumbup.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

i wish i could have this kind of idea in my mind

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0662sec    2.66    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 12:56 AM