Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ACCA (v3), our future chartered accountants :)

views

shuyin_lenne_2007
post Dec 8 2007, 11:00 PM

48 posts

F7... help... am so nervous... need to find the possible miracle way to do well for Qs 1, 2 & 3... i guess i'll have to sacrifice Qs 4 & 5... how can i predict which standard will be examined? look at the Pilot paper alone was scary, the SOF... etc etc... anyone knows the fastest way to memorise the concept of Consol, Publish, CFS, Ratio?

well... good luck all, on core papers & other papers... & F7 as well... hope to pass

@Zoeee : all the best to you, you can do it... don't worry wink.gif

This post has been edited by shuyin_lenne_2007: Dec 8 2007, 11:03 PM
shuyin_lenne_2007
post Dec 9 2007, 10:53 PM

48 posts

don't worry... be happy... look confident, sound confident... it's just procedural

step-by-step:
1. enter hall
2. sit down
3. fill up those form
4. get exam paper, told to plan & read 15mins
5. enjoy the other 3hrs writing or calculating
6. finish exam, exit hall, come out with a happy face

see? 6 steps only... sounds easy, oh well... may it sail on through

good luck folks, hope i can be this way on Tue... lol
shuyin_lenne_2007
post Dec 15 2007, 11:00 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(HBK-reloaded @ Dec 15 2007, 10:43 PM)
kasturi fees and timetable already out!!keith farmer new lecturer there.. check it out at their web..but when exactly is keith farmer class? some of the day only stated P2 but which lecturer? J or K
when it states just 'P2' alone in the timetable, it means both lecturers (Joe Fang & Keith Farmer) have class of their own on that day itself. that's the KSA style, both lecturers run on the same day, pretty interesting isn't it? therefore it's clearly stated.
shuyin_lenne_2007
post Dec 17 2007, 11:32 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(Zoeee @ Dec 17 2007, 04:27 PM)
Hi,  smile.gif wna ask, how parmindar approach for p1 and p3 last sitting? Might not go sunway, still back to kasturi.... so plan to take up p1,2,3,4,6 class.... any suggestion? By the way wat class u plan to go? unsure.gif
Hi Zoe, i've only attended Parmindar's 1st semester. I find his approach interesting, the way he teaches emphasise on the key points & he'll say them out loud, for sure this'll hit them into your head clearly. Personally a lecturer that won't make you feel a theory paper is boring, amazing. At first I thought his approach was a bit exaggerating, thought that he could only do the talking & nothing more to persuade the students, but no, I felt that he suit my style of enjoying a theory paper.

Hmm, Sunway, perhaps P2 but i'm sure it'll be really crowded... Why? Because it's Ms. Menon I guess. Well, I suppose I might give Keith Farmer a try, as P2 has a lot more theory than F7. P1, probably Philip Woo the one who's being considered best, but I ain't so sure, the classes will be twice per month & on Sundays. Tough one really, maybe I'll try elsewhere. What do you think?

Planning to take F6, P3 first. Perhaps I'll decide upon whether to take P1 & P2 as well. Enjoying your holidays back in hometown yea, Zoe? Oh... forgotten to ask for your contact (mobile & MSN) during revision days. PM me yea. Haha!

shuyin_lenne_2007
post Dec 20 2007, 03:41 PM

48 posts

P1 lecturer, which one to recommend? besides Philip... what about Viknes, Parmindar at KSA... or Sheila at McOrange... & SEGi or PAAC or FTMS or elsewhere?

QUOTE(kubi @ Dec 20 2007, 03:39 PM)
how about good lecturers for f5 and f9?
Andrew Pang of KSA... pretty good, teaches both F5 & F9... seems to be understandable with the teaching style
perhaps otherwise Chow Kim Tai of FTMS, if not mistaken he's still there...

This post has been edited by shuyin_lenne_2007: Dec 20 2007, 03:44 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0872sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM