Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vending machine businesses?, RO Water, can drinks or even candy

views

NightHeart
post Jan 18 2017, 08:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

^
Use google la, can easily find atlas vending or adamo. God knows how many more new players popped up recently.
pink_potato
post Jan 23 2017, 12:42 PM

11 posts

anyone heard of qalis tegeh? came across this company at citta mall yesterday where they are having a road show there. coffee vending machine 38k and they provide you the location. you can choose the location from their list. rental is 480/month. the deal sounds interesting but im afraid it is a SCAM.

Anyone come across with this company?
jasonloke
post Feb 27 2017, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

just tumpang here, I got one used vending machine want sell, can refer here: fuji vending machine
post Aug 16 2017, 01:50 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(pink_potato @ Jan 23 2017, 12:42 PM)
anyone heard of qalis tegeh? came across this company at citta mall yesterday where they are having a  road show there. coffee vending machine 38k and they provide you the location. you can choose the location from their list. rental is 480/month. the deal sounds interesting but im afraid it is a SCAM.

Hi , Pink-potato.. Ive saw this company in a recent having road show sell the vending machine as well.. seems look very good deal...as thier location offered seems good. however do you manage to buy / started a business with them??
But thier machine is quite pricy...

LNYC
post Aug 16 2017, 03:54 PM

On my way
520 posts

Hi, any news on the smoothie machine?
fasionoval
post Aug 17 2017, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

anyone heard of qalis tegeh? came across this company at citta mall yesterday where they are having a  road show there. coffee vending machine 38k and they provide you the location. you can choose the location from their list. rental is 480/month. the deal sounds interesting but im afraid it is a SCAM.

my opinion is RM38k is not reasonable price,advise you take some survey.
Tonylim85
post Sep 1 2017, 06:51 PM

5 posts

Hi pink_potato, did you finally invest? How the response? Tq
jack2
post Sep 2 2017, 11:43 AM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(#1234567 @ Aug 16 2017, 01:50 PM)
Hi , Pink-potato.. Ive saw this company in a recent having road show sell the vending machine as well.. seems look very good deal...as thier location offered seems good. however do you manage to buy / started a business with them??
But thier machine is quite pricy...
newbie first post to post this?
smartly
post Sep 3 2017, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,148 posts

how much can this machine collect per day ?
all in coins ?
LEO1989
post Sep 8 2017, 10:29 AM

Casual
430 posts

hi guys, I have good business proposal for the topic you talking about.
https://www.facebook.com/LikeMeVending/
This is our company, we are doing Premium Coffee Drink Vending Machine(straight produce coffee drinks out from coffee beans)
if you feel interested, please pm me, I will provide more details on our plan.
skl097
post Feb 19 2018, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(LEO1989 @ Sep 8 2017, 10:29 AM)
hi guys, I have good business proposal for the topic you talking about.
https://www.facebook.com/LikeMeVending/
This is our company, we are doing Premium Coffee Drink Vending Machine(straight produce coffee drinks out from coffee beans)
if you feel interested, please pm me, I will provide more details on our plan.
hi, mind to share how it work??
seand19
post Feb 20 2018, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

actually to be honest, vending machines seems like a great business the only thing is finding the right product and place that can let it profit.
lately there has a 'sneaker' boom and with that, there has been the machine that allows you to play and win for sneakers.
normally the machine is worth $18k with custom print and stickers.
add the cost of sneakers you put in, 1 machine can fit 9 pairs, say you pay resell price for each sneaker average $2k, another $18k.
total will be $36k investment.
then after that say, each play is $20, i know some places average about $100-$500 a day from customers.
on top of that, during those conventions & events, the machines can clear about $20k - $40k a day.
a great thing is that, you can set an amount in the particular machine and if once enough money collected, anyone lucky enough to play at that particular time will win the shoes, thinking their lucky.
sounds interesting?
LEO1989
post Feb 20 2018, 02:53 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(seand19 @ Feb 20 2018, 09:19 AM)
actually to be honest, vending machines seems like a great business the only thing is finding the right product and place that can let it profit.
lately there has a 'sneaker' boom and with that, there has been the machine that allows you to play and win for sneakers.
normally the machine is worth $18k with custom print and stickers.
add the cost of sneakers you put in, 1 machine can fit 9 pairs, say you pay resell price for each sneaker average $2k, another $18k.
total will be $36k investment.
then after that say, each play is $20, i know some places average about $100-$500 a day from customers.
on top of that, during those conventions & events, the machines can clear about $20k - $40k a day.
a great thing is that, you can set an amount in the particular machine and if once enough money collected, anyone lucky enough to play at that particular time will win the shoes, thinking their lucky. 
sounds interesting?
sound like gambling, how does the machine looks like? i know quite sometime ago already have those poking machine, you can put whatever items up(phones, camera, gadgets), if success poking then the item would drop. But then kena sapu by goverment. now very less to see that machine ady.
seand19
post Feb 20 2018, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(LEO1989 @ Feb 20 2018, 02:53 PM)
sound like gambling, how does the machine looks like? i know quite sometime ago already have those poking machine, you can put whatever items up(phones, camera, gadgets), if success poking then the item would drop. But then kena sapu by goverment. now very less to see that machine ady.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hypelocker&...iw=1366&bih=588

this company had quite a bit of machines placed in most sneaker shops but kena 'controversy' because the problem was that the products won by customer were fake and turned that the company purchase from third party without verification. when they were confronted they pushed all blame to third party seller they purchased from. yes in a way it can be considered gambling but because its a small amount the government usually dont follow up. as i know even sri petaling around the ktv area has the same idea but different method. theirs are like a snack machine with boxes, inside got different prizes, some got laptop and phone. so it is possible as long as you have original items in your machine, because any unhappy customer can make a complaint and get the machine confiscated.
jusTinMM
post Jun 23 2019, 09:13 PM

On my way
523 posts

Hi... Any clam toys vending machine supplier here? Kindly pm me... Thanks...
G.Loomis
post Oct 25 2019, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

i did saw they put simcard at VM, then have an apps monitoring your sales. did anyone know how it work?
okuribito
post May 21 2020, 10:10 PM

Regular
1,013 posts

Hi someone approached our condo managers to put a vending machine in our lobby. How much can we charge? How about electricity? What's the normal charging scheme?

TQ
tuanlam417
post Jul 28 2021, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

tumpang this thread,

any 1 heard of NUVENDING or Nu Vending?

https://www.equity.pitchin.my/businesses/nu-vending-sdn-bhd2

recently came across their ads,

listened to their packages,

package 1 - buy vending machine and start vending machine business , price per machine 22k

package 2 - rent to own
monthly rental 435, after 7 years its urs.

package 3 - investment plan, buying 22k machine, lease to their company, they in turn sublet to other people who do rent to own,
collect rental for 3years + 2 years then if dont wan can resell at original price back to the company

any 1 can share feedback if currently doing?

they said their sales can do minimum 3k per month eh ...
MUM
post Jul 28 2021, 01:16 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,207 posts

My Experience with Doing Vending Machine Business in Malaysia

By Suraya
April 12, 2021

https://ringgitohringgit.com/earning-money/...ss-in-malaysia/

final thought,....They just overpromised and under-delivered. doh.gif doh.gif

MR_alien
post Mar 18 2022, 05:19 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,300 posts

2 question to ask

1. is vending machine still a good side income in malaysia right now??

2. if let say someone is selling his/her vending machine and i'm a nobody at all
what would i have to do to venture into this business except purchasing the vending machine itself?

like do i need to setup in my company before i even buy it?

This post has been edited by MR_alien: Mar 18 2022, 05:20 PM

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM