Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Logitech G51 Fans club, Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker Syst

views

handsomeguy
post Apr 2 2008, 03:08 PM

1 posts

I have a completely NEW Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System.

Email me if you interested - abi1027@hotmail.com
dfor88
post Apr 2 2008, 03:41 PM

1 posts

i have this set from Lucky Draw but i wish to use for my TV movies and DVD music, is it possible? If do, by how, need your expertise assistant. vmad.gif I try to plug but it seems all the hole is different and not suit, any ways??? cry.gif flex.gif
chaosneo
post Jul 17 2008, 06:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,322 posts

hello!!!

new owner to this set, just got it yesterday & set it up... my wife been at it with music & games. Sounds incredible, i'm no expert but at least it beats the crap out of my Sonic Gear BT3... thumbup.gif
Although its no Z5500, but feel like for this price range, it sounds great. This is actually my first 5.1 speakers, kind of understand why people give for 5.1 nowdays... the experience is SURREAL...

This post has been edited by chaosneo: Jul 17 2008, 06:08 AM
scy320
post Jul 17 2008, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,464 posts

QUOTE(chaosneo @ Jul 17 2008, 06:08 AM)
hello!!!

new owner to this set, just got it yesterday & set it up... my wife been at it with music & games. Sounds incredible, i'm no expert but at least it beats the crap out of my Sonic Gear BT3...   thumbup.gif
Although its no Z5500, but feel like for this price range, it sounds great. This is actually my first 5.1 speakers, kind of understand why people give for 5.1 nowdays... the experience is SURREAL...

where and how much you bought?ha,this speaker definitely better than blue thunder.

Added on July 17, 2008, 2:40 pm
QUOTE(chaosneo @ Jul 17 2008, 06:08 AM)
hello!!!

new owner to this set, just got it yesterday & set it up... my wife been at it with music & games. Sounds incredible, i'm no expert but at least it beats the crap out of my Sonic Gear BT3...  thumbup.gif

where and how much you bought?ha,this speaker definitely better than blue thunder.

This post has been edited by scy320: Jul 17 2008, 02:40 PM
chaosneo
post Jul 17 2008, 11:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,322 posts

Definitely!!! rclxm9.gif
Just setup the basic positioning of 5.1 speakers of where they should be... i'm still amaze...
i was listening to MP3 , Matchbox20 album, when i close my eyes... it feels like...
the drummer is behind me, the vocalist standing infront of me, and the guitarist is all around me... drool.gif

some more, i'm just running on Asus P5GC-MX on-board audio, that seem to able to support 5.1 *supprisingly* something which i didn't look into then...

Did you get my PM? i don't think i'm allowed to publicly diverge the price & where i brought it right? it is in lowyat... rm63x... *ahem*.....
YA! make my mistake buying BT3 vmad.gif *my dumb mistake* i don't blast songs but even running 40% master volume is clear & nice...

ps. apparently the positioning of the FRONT SPEAKERS below & on the monitor makes hell of a difference...

scy320
post Jul 17 2008, 11:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,464 posts

QUOTE(chaosneo @ Jul 17 2008, 11:40 PM)
Definitely!!!  rclxm9.gif 
Just setup the basic positioning of 5.1 speakers of where they should be... i'm still amaze...
i was listening to MP3 , Matchbox20 album, when i close my eyes... it feels like...
the drummer is behind me, the vocalist standing infront of me, and the guitarist is all around me...    drool.gif

some more, i'm just running on Asus P5GC-MX on-board audio, that seem to able to support 5.1 *supprisingly* something which i didn't look into then...

Did you get my PM? i don't think i'm allowed to publicly diverge the price & where i brought it right? it is in lowyat... rm63x... *ahem*.....
YA! make my mistake buying BT3  vmad.gif  *my dumb mistake*  i don't blast songs but even running  40% master volume is clear & nice...

ps. apparently the positioning of the FRONT SPEAKERS below & on the monitor makes hell of a difference...

ya,got your PM laugh.gif
chaosneo
post Sep 12 2019, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,322 posts

Greetings,
does anyone has a control pod to let go?

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:19 PM