Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Importing A Vehicle To Malaysia

views

lanjiounoodle
post Oct 7 2019, 08:10 PM

9 posts

Hey guys..anyone have experience bringing car from uae to malaysia..ive been working in uae close to 4 years edi..now thinking moving back to malaysia permanently
aspenco P
post Today, 07:15 AM

Probation
5 posts

guys - sorry to revive an old thread. need to seek some advice on importing a car from SG>

I am a foreigner, whose been staying and working in KL for about a year now. An old buddy of mine in SG will be relocating back to the US and is now trying to dispose most of his stuff, including a car.

I was wondering if it's possible for me to export that car to KL? If its possible, should i transfer the ownership of the car to my name in SG first and then proceed with the export papers? Or is it better to export the car to KL and then transfer it to me? Please pardon my questions for I really have no idea how all these is done. Am hoping to find the best and most feasible way to do all this.

I have spoken to 2 car dealers and both have said they do not provide such services. OR perhaps I heard wrongly. I don't know. But they were surely trying to sell me a car. sad.gif

Appreciate any good advice and TIA.

84 Pages « < 82 83 84Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0344sec    10.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th February 2020 - 05:46 PM