matrikulasi

views

fruitie
post Nov 17 2007, 12:01 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,989 posts

I thought Matriculations is very easy? unsure.gif Well, my assumption might be wrong because I said this based on few of my friends who got Matriculations in 2004 and they are in local universities now. All of them got at least 3.8 and above, in Sains Hayat (Biology Stream) during their studies in Matriculations.

Nevertheless, it might be an easy platform to enter Degree courses, I'm with azarimy this time, but this doesn't guarantee they can excel in the Degree courses. A lot of Medic students who got 4.0 in their Matriculations are getting "D" and "E" in their final exams. sweat.gif

My friend is currently studying Dentistry in one of the premier local universities, one of her professors was sarcastic enough by saying something like this, "4.0 in Matriculations, what the use of it? The real test has just started. Well, I'm sure I'll see lots of failures from the Matriculations students rather than STPM students. One year of Foundation studies and expect to be at the same par as STPM students? Dream on." sweat.gif doh.gif

Let me explain something here... I'm not saying all Matriculations students are weak, yes I emphasise on that again and I'm not saying all STPM students are superior either. Also, this is the situation encountered by my friends, not me because I am neither from one of those. smile.gif
fruitie
post Nov 17 2007, 11:57 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,989 posts

QUOTE(pandan1393 @ Nov 17 2007, 11:49 PM)
woh....matric is that hard???
um...!!@@
No... I don't think so because my friends took it before, they scored pretty well. And, yes two of them are in UM now. smile.gif
I've seen their syllabus, not that tough in my humble opinion.

Well, maybe it is only me thinks that. Tough or not is a very biased issue, everyone has different judgment and perception. smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:46 AM