Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Car Jerking when AirCon kick in!, Why?

enqvistlim
post Nov 12 2007, 08:31 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Hi All

my car is 97" wira 1.5 Fuel Injection.

when my car in idle mode with aircorn off it not jerk and RPM stay at 1k.
but when my air con kick in rpm drop to 0.5k and car start jerking like hell.
can you imagine sittnig in 10 year car and it jerking like hell....

oh ya.. i just change my spark plug and spark cable.
thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zeist
post Nov 12 2007, 09:29 PM

U N K E R

Clean throttle body + do tuning, you have a bad idling there. Around RM70.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
darkskies
post Nov 12 2007, 09:48 PM

Enthusiast

I think all old wira have that same problem.
I remember going to a shop where they strap something to my valve which can auto boost the valve flow and control the flow rate when your air con kicks in.
Regardin the name of that piece of thing i dont remember.
Cleaning throttle body and tuning is neccessary but it wont last long.
The place where i got it fix call Rascar auto network at Damansara.
If u manage to find it at other car workshop shud be cool but if your workshop technician tells u to change throttle body beware its a con.
+Quote Post
radioactive
post Nov 13 2007, 12:46 AM

Regular

engines usually rev up when ac kicks in...but urs not working thats why its jerking
+Quote Post
GoldenHawk
post Nov 13 2007, 10:17 AM

The Forgotten

In a carbie, it means the FICD is dead. But in an EFI, the FICD is optional, non existent in most cases. It can be added, but doesn't solve the underlying problem.
Try cleaning the throttle body 1st - this can be easily done with a can of throttle body cleaner available @ Brother's. Then replace the spark plugs as they get quite soiled after that.
If that doesn't suffice, adjust the idling (via the idling screw located somewhere close to the throttle opening) until you get a stable idle while the AC is on & off.

I'm not too familiar with the technicalities of the EFI system as I'm a carbie user tongue.gif But the principles are similar just as our engines are smile.gif
+Quote Post
shinjite
post Nov 13 2007, 03:24 PM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��

You can try adjusting the idling with a philips screwdriver and see first
+Quote Post
amad108
post Nov 13 2007, 04:17 PM

noooooo....

QUOTE(shinjite @ Nov 13 2007, 03:24 PM)
You can try adjusting the idling with a philips screwdriver and see first
that should do any good, the prob still there. u not solving prob but run from it...
just like ziest write, clean the t/b do tuning, if still the same u need to find another one from chop shop or recond oso can which can cost from rm150-250 see how lucky u r..

This post has been edited by amad108: Nov 13 2007, 04:18 PM
+Quote Post
darkskies
post Nov 13 2007, 04:58 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GoldenHawk @ Nov 13 2007, 10:17 AM)
In a carbie, it means the FICD is dead. But in an EFI, the FICD is optional, non existent in most cases. It can be added, but doesn't solve the underlying problem.
Try cleaning the throttle body 1st - this can be easily done with a can of throttle body cleaner available @ Brother's. Then replace the spark plugs as they get quite soiled after that.
If that doesn't suffice, adjust the idling (via the idling screw located somewhere close to the throttle opening) until you get a stable idle while the AC is on & off.

I'm not too familiar with the technicalities of the EFI system as I'm a carbie user tongue.gif But the principles are similar just as our engines are smile.gif
My case is similiar to his and to be precise its the same. Most wira have that problem especially if it's an old model. When u ignite the engine , it will be very stable. But when u switch on the air con , the car will start jerking. I've tried to resolve this problem in many workshop in sunway and some told me to change the throttle body to a new one lol. Well tuning and changing spark plug wont work for sure. I'm not an expert in car though , but i've gone through alot of nightmare repairing till i know what's best to resolve TS's problem. If u tune ur old wira , the same dumb problem wont be solve. Dont believe ? ignite ur engine , switch on your air con ,make sure dont change gear , acelerate abit and immediately stop acelerating. U will find your engine dead. I believe it shud be what Goldenhawk mention as the FICD. Most car workshop doesnt recommend this because they want u to visit their shop frequently. My car undergo one last final services adding that piece of gadget with abit of tuning and the car doesnt jerks anymore when i switch on the air con.

+Quote Post
shinjite
post Nov 13 2007, 05:02 PM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��

Mine was when the aircond kicks in, the rpm drops and it goes back to normal again
+Quote Post
GoldenHawk
post Nov 13 2007, 05:10 PM

The Forgotten

QUOTE(shinjite @ Nov 13 2007, 05:02 PM)
Mine was when the aircond kicks in, the rpm drops and it goes back to normal again
That's quite normal actually. Just means your throttle body not at it's peak. Cleaning it will help. If you have cash to spare, take the injectors through a sonic bath.
+Quote Post
shinjite
post Nov 13 2007, 05:37 PM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��

actually I have done injectr cleaning already wink.gif
+Quote Post
enqvistlim
post Nov 13 2007, 09:35 PM

On my way

QUOTE(zeist @ Nov 12 2007, 09:29 PM)
Clean throttle body + do tuning, you have a bad idling there. Around RM70.
may i know what mean by clean throttle body? can i do it myself? is it very hard?

Added on November 13, 2007, 9:36 pm
QUOTE(darkskies @ Nov 12 2007, 09:48 PM)
I think all old wira have that same problem.
I remember going to a shop where they strap something to my valve which can auto boost the valve flow and control the flow rate when your air con kicks in.
Regardin the name of that piece of thing i dont remember.
Cleaning throttle body and tuning is neccessary but it wont last long.
The place where i got it fix call Rascar auto network at Damansara.
If u manage to find it at other car workshop shud be cool but if your workshop technician tells u to change throttle body beware its a con.
my father also told me is the air con valve something wrong.
but what is air con valve? how much it cost?

Added on November 13, 2007, 9:39 pm

cleaning the throttle body is that with material like "CF1 The Premium Quality Decarboniser", which i did bought from bulk and tested it. before perform this my car is not jerk that much after this cleaning it become worst.. rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by enqvistlim: Nov 13 2007, 09:39 PM
+Quote Post
jceh83
post Nov 13 2007, 09:40 PM

two stepping all the way..

first thing go check ur compressor..the next only u check whatever they have mentioned.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
enqvistlim
post Nov 13 2007, 09:41 PM

On my way

QUOTE(darkskies @ Nov 13 2007, 04:58 PM)
My case is similiar to his and to be precise its the same. Most wira have that problem especially if it's an old model. When u ignite the engine , it will be very stable. But when u switch on the air con , the car will start jerking. I've tried to resolve this problem in many workshop in sunway and some told me to change the throttle body to a new one lol. Well tuning and changing spark plug wont work for sure. I'm not an expert in car though , but i've gone through alot of nightmare repairing till i know what's best to resolve TS's problem. If u tune ur old wira , the same dumb problem wont be solve. Dont believe ? ignite ur engine , switch on your air con ,make sure dont change gear , acelerate abit and immediately stop acelerating. U will find your engine dead. I believe it shud be what Goldenhawk mention as the FICD. Most car workshop doesnt recommend this because they want u to visit their shop frequently. My car undergo one last final services adding that piece of gadget with abit of tuning and the car doesnt jerks anymore when i switch on the air con.
please share with me the little gadget.. any picture to share? how much does it cost?
i am from Penang. any idea where to buy? thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
inoitu
post Nov 13 2007, 09:42 PM

Regular

Which part is the "throttle body" most are saying in a fuel injection car? On normally asp. car the 'Air-convalve' has 2 small rubber hoses. Look around the engine bay nearest to the wind screen and see if any hose, or pipe end is loose or not connected.
+Quote Post
zeist
post Nov 13 2007, 09:50 PM

U N K E R

QUOTE(enqvistlim @ Nov 13 2007, 09:35 PM)
may i know what mean by clean throttle body? can i do it myself? is it very hard?

Leave it to them better, alot of work. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
GoldenHawk
post Nov 14 2007, 09:46 AM

The Forgotten

QUOTE(zeist @ Nov 13 2007, 09:50 PM)
Leave it to them better, alot of work.  sweat.gif

Depends on what type of cleaning you're doing.
The usual would be to remove your air-box connection and empty a can of throttle body cleaner spray into it. Make sure you get the nooks & crannies.
Anything more than that, take it to the mechanic if you're not confident...
+Quote Post
post Dec 8 2007, 09:44 PM

Group: Junior Member

i had experienced the same thing b4.. but my mechanic told me that there is an electronic device spoil, so need to change 1.. cost me RM15 only.. everything running smooth now..

he told me tat as the compressor of air-cond start tend to consume the engine force, so the electronic device is used to adjust back the carburetor to desire idle..

the thing is tiny with 2 holes which 1 of them connected to the carb. with a tiny pipe..

but for fuel injection type i dunno got such things or not hmm.gif

This post has been edited by 1233211234567: Dec 8 2007, 09:45 PM
+Quote Post
Satria-Craze
post Dec 8 2007, 11:15 PM

Mazda RX-8.. my darling.. when will I own you oh darling

QUOTE(darkskies @ Nov 13 2007, 04:58 PM)
Erhh... my Satria is experincing the exact same problem like this. Can explain arr?? What is FICD??
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 9 2007, 12:32 AM

8 stars wooo....

boss... this only works for MMC version rite??... siemens ecu cannot rite??... i also not sure lah... unsure.gif

QUOTE(enqvistlim @ Nov 13 2007, 09:35 PM)
easy way, go Brother's buy a can/bottle of throttle body cleaner... pour it into ur fuel tank and drive like normal... the solution will help clean the throttle body as it passes through it...
hard way, send to mechanic and have ur TB removed to be cleaned throughly... this is the most effective way, but cost a little bit more as well...

QUOTE(enqvistlim @ Nov 13 2007, 09:41 PM)
please share with me the little gadget.. any picture to share? how much does it cost?
i am from Penang. any idea where to buy? thumbup.gif
QUOTE(Satria-Craze @ Dec 8 2007, 11:15 PM)
Erhh... my Satria is experincing the exact same problem like this. Can explain arr?? What is FICD??
this one loh... its from toyota AE101 cars... jz tell tauke u want adjustable toyota FICD...

user posted image

can get from halfcut shop... installation, come back here n refer to us... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by the_catacombs: Dec 9 2007, 12:34 AM
+Quote Post
rainingzero
post Dec 9 2007, 12:45 AM

I miss my student life~

QUOTE(1233211234567 @ Dec 8 2007, 09:44 PM)
i had experienced the same thing b4.. but my mechanic told me that there is an electronic device spoil, so need to change 1.. cost me RM15 only.. everything running smooth now..

he told me tat as the compressor of air-cond start tend to consume the engine force, so the electronic device is used to adjust back the carburetor to desire idle..

the thing is tiny with 2 holes which 1 of them connected to the carb. with a tiny pipe..

but for fuel injection type i dunno got such things or not hmm.gif
i got same prob like u. using caburator type also, nissan sentra 1989 1.5L. when i turn on my aircond, the rev meter start to decrease...haih, afraid if send to mechanic, they charge me high. me only student... sweat.gif
+Quote Post
usus
post Dec 9 2007, 12:53 AM

lalala~~

QUOTE(the_catacombs @ Dec 9 2007, 12:32 AM)
this one loh... its from toyota AE101 cars... jz tell tauke u want adjustable toyota FICD...

user posted image

can get from halfcut shop... installation, come back here n refer to us... biggrin.gif
so this means the FICD actually exist in every carb vehicle?
but how come I see FICD oni come from TOYOTA?

This post has been edited by usus: Dec 9 2007, 12:54 AM
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 9 2007, 01:19 AM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(usus @ Dec 9 2007, 12:53 AM)
so this means the FICD actually exist in every carb vehicle?
but how come I see FICD oni come from TOYOTA?
noler... this FICD dun exist in carburetor cars... carburetor engines using a different type of FICD, depending on the car manufacturer....

FICD exist in all cars... but it comes in all shape and sizes... most FICD are not adjustable... but this one (toyota FICD) is adjustable... means we can control engine idle rpm via it... icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
stormyz
post Dec 9 2007, 01:41 AM

Thread Killer

i dunnoe this will help or not..
since u mention once aircond on ..

then u check ur aircon compresor izit starts to jam already or not.. if tb not the answer , then might b ur aircon compressor start to jam d..
there is many possibilities around.. u just have to take notes of which part might giving u the problem oni ...

to check if ur aircon compressor is working all rite just start ur engine , then search for the aircon compressor , look at the aircon belt that connect to the engine .. check if the belt is running smoothly or not.. if fast n slow n fast n slow... means ur compressor start to jam d..

This post has been edited by stormyz: Dec 9 2007, 01:44 AM
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 10 2007, 03:08 AM

8 stars wooo....

if compressor start to jam, will it produce any sound such as damaged bearing and so on??... will it load down the engine power alot even while driving??... i'm facing this problem, a/c compressor loading down my engine power alot... i went to check but the mechanic said my compressor still works fine.... i'm now still blur what actually went wrong... or mayb less pressure in the fluid running in the compressor to condensor??..
+Quote Post
sqwerk2
post Dec 10 2007, 09:44 PM

The Big One

sorry to hijack thread. but these past 2 months i've did a few services to my car as well.

1)cleaning throttle body.
2) change spark plugs
3)change the exhaust middle box?
4) change car battery.
5) normal car servicing.

there is one problem, whenever the car is idle, esp stopping during traffic lights, the car will just like jerk a bit. the feeling sumthing like the exhaust tersumbat and letting out air. how to describe it, ermm, imagine ur shooting peas with a straw, sumthing like tht. my suspicion would be the exhaust at the muffler tip. coz the part already got holes dy, doh.gif. anyways, what other problems could it be?
+Quote Post
GoldenHawk
post Dec 11 2007, 10:29 AM

The Forgotten

QUOTE(sqwerk2 @ Dec 10 2007, 09:44 PM)
sorry to hijack thread. but these past 2 months i've did a few services to my car as well.

1)cleaning throttle body.
2) change spark plugs
3)change the exhaust middle box?
4) change car battery.
5) normal car servicing.

there is one problem, whenever the car is idle, esp stopping during traffic lights, the car will just like jerk a bit. the feeling sumthing like the exhaust tersumbat and letting out air. how to describe it, ermm, imagine ur shooting peas with a straw, sumthing like tht. my suspicion would be the exhaust at the muffler tip. coz the part already got holes dy, doh.gif. anyways, what other problems could it be?
Dude, what are you driving? Lambo? Porsche?

If it's a carbie, get it re-tuned 1st. Might be flooding the intakes.
If it's an EFI... unsure.gif
+Quote Post
bleeper
post Dec 11 2007, 10:39 AM

On my way

Last time i drive a charade aura which uses carburator.
The engine sometimes will jerk even when i accelerate.
Went to service center to change plugs, clean carburator, etc. Waste so much money and in the end, they found out that its my contact point problem.
Need to change contact point as its already worn out.
Contact point is the devide connected to the distributor one i think.
Could it be same case?
+Quote Post
sqwerk2
post Dec 11 2007, 06:34 PM

The Big One

QUOTE(GoldenHawk @ Dec 11 2007, 10:29 AM)
Dude, what are you driving? Lambo? Porsche?

If it's a carbie, get it re-tuned 1st. Might be flooding the intakes.
If it's an EFI... unsure.gif
wop , sorry. driving a wira SE. injection.....
+Quote Post
post Dec 12 2007, 03:20 PM

Group: Junior Member

no need change so many this and that if car jerking.. start from the cheapest part 1st.. last time my carbie car also keep on jerking even idle.. when accelerate will feel like the car gonne die.. sent to mechanic.. they wash the PCV valve then everything return back to normal.. FOC somemore..

changing this n that stuff unless u r really long time no service.. for normal use car.. there shudnt be any problem.. just get dirtied
+Quote Post
Ultima
post Dec 12 2007, 04:06 PM

KiRiSuTe GoMeN

sori kaco ur thread... my car when turn on the a/c, will hear loud noise like 'thud', izzit normal? n does it makes any diff if u turn on the a/c while speeding, stopping?
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 12 2007, 10:23 PM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(Ultima @ Dec 12 2007, 04:06 PM)
sori kaco ur thread... my car when turn on the a/c, will hear loud noise like 'thud', izzit normal? n does it makes any diff if u turn on the a/c while speeding, stopping?
continuous 'thud' or jz 1 'thud'?? unsure.gif
+Quote Post
Ultima
post Dec 13 2007, 09:47 AM

KiRiSuTe GoMeN

QUOTE(the_catacombs @ Dec 12 2007, 10:23 PM)
continuous 'thud' or jz 1 'thud'?? unsure.gif
juz 1 'thud'.... but its loud.. sometimes its not too loud.. n sometimes it doesnt hav 'thud' at all..
+Quote Post
enqvistlim
post Dec 18 2007, 03:36 PM

On my way

it been one month, my car havent get fixed yet and i slowly get used to it also... haha!!

anyhow i did send to mechanic, they advise me to change the engine mouting kits, which around RM150....should i?

+Quote Post
imperialrealcs
post Dec 18 2007, 03:45 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!

QUOTE(shinjite @ Nov 13 2007, 05:37 PM)
actually I have done injectr cleaning already wink.gif
how much to clean injector and where?

QUOTE(GoldenHawk @ Nov 14 2007, 09:46 AM)
Depends on what type of cleaning you're doing.
The usual would be to remove your air-box connection and empty a can of throttle body cleaner spray into it. Make sure you get the nooks & crannies.
Anything more than that, take it to the mechanic if you're not confident...
how much if take out the TB and clean throughly?
+Quote Post
sqwerk2
post Dec 18 2007, 06:08 PM

The Big One

i've did my TB service last month, cleaning plus tuning, total rm75.btw, i've found wats my problem dy bout the jerking, its the spark plugs and cables. the cables already koyak doh.gif
+Quote Post
imperialrealcs
post Dec 18 2007, 11:31 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!

QUOTE(sqwerk2 @ Dec 18 2007, 06:08 PM)
i've did my TB service last month, cleaning plus tuning, total rm75.btw, i've found wats my problem dy bout the jerking, its the spark plugs and cables. the cables already koyak doh.gif
tuning? u r driving EFi or carburator? where u did the service?
+Quote Post
sqwerk2
post Dec 19 2007, 09:11 AM

The Big One

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Dec 18 2007, 11:31 PM)
tuning? u r driving EFi or carburator? where u did the service?
EFi, did the service at tmn midah. i dunno rm75 is reasonable or not, but it is definitely the lowest among a few other workshops i've been to. there was this workshop in puchong, he juz pressed the accelerator a bit, he told me TB kong dy, nid to change. then this fella at cheras, he juz told me, no nid change la, the fella try to con. juz take it out and clean.
+Quote Post
Jason
post Dec 25 2007, 11:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(the_catacombs @ Dec 9 2007, 01:19 AM)
noler... this FICD dun exist in carburetor cars... carburetor engines using a different type of FICD, depending on the car manufacturer....

FICD exist in all cars... but it comes in all shape and sizes... most FICD are not adjustable... but this one (toyota FICD) is adjustable... means we can control engine idle rpm via it... icon_rolleyes.gif
question. with this toyota FICD i can control the RPM when aircon compressor kicks in right? so assuming if my myvi is idling higher than normal, i can use this FICD to replace the original one and tune it so that its lower? correct me if i am wrong.
+Quote Post
nightzstar
post Dec 26 2007, 01:20 AM

Life's Good

Is it the toyota ficd universal for all cars?

+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 26 2007, 04:55 AM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(Jason @ Dec 25 2007, 11:46 PM)
question. with this toyota FICD i can control the RPM when aircon compressor kicks in right? so assuming if my myvi is idling higher than normal, i can use this FICD to replace the original one and tune it so that its lower? correct me if i am wrong.
yeap... but if can do it the proper way, ECU tuning... icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(nightzstar @ Dec 26 2007, 01:20 AM)
Is it the toyota ficd universal for all cars?
yeap... i'm using one in my iswara... icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Jason
post Dec 26 2007, 09:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

thanks catacombs. but if ECU tuning means i need to get a piggyback, right? since AFAIK nobody can tune the perodua ECU.
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 26 2007, 12:25 PM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(Jason @ Dec 26 2007, 09:54 AM)
thanks catacombs. but if ECU tuning means i need to get a piggyback, right? since AFAIK nobody can tune the perodua ECU.
nobody can tune perodua ecu??.... sorry i noob in fuel injection.. hehe...

den u can get the FICD and try loh... it works based on vacuum pressure... if ur car vacuum pressure not high enough, its not vr effective... mine turned to the max , idle at 1k only.... sweat.gif
+Quote Post
sakaic
post Dec 26 2007, 12:55 PM

Enthusiast

first and foremost, ts punya car is an efi engine which should be continuously self regulating. if the revs drop that low then it means that something is not working properly

try check ing the throttle body and f that is ok then check the mass airflow sensor.
+Quote Post
nabil_fkr
post Dec 22 2008, 01:32 AM

Group: New Member

im new here...
wat my problem is my satria oso have the same jerking problem...
but when i go 2 proton.. they said my trotlle body gear someting are damage....
the the other said my distibuter...

WHO I CAN TRUST OR NO ONE I CAN TRUST!!! hmm.gif
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Dec 22 2008, 06:53 PM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(nabil_fkr @ Dec 22 2008, 01:32 AM)
im new here...
wat my problem is my satria oso have the same jerking problem...
but when i go 2 proton.. they said my trotlle body gear  someting are damage....
the the other said my distibuter...
WHO I CAN TRUST OR NO ONE I CAN TRUST!!! hmm.gif
if dun trust people also dun need to caps lock geh... furthermore, dun even need to post here if u dun trust anyone... doh.gif

can elaborate more of ur jerking problem.... like how it happen and at what situation it happen.... whats ur idle rpm??....
+Quote Post
makaveli
post Jan 31 2009, 01:54 PM

satishphotowerkz

does myvi TB can tune by screwdriver ?
+Quote Post
ryan_hustler
post Jan 31 2009, 10:33 PM

Actum Est

FICD is a bleeder valve..its cheap and can get from halfcut shop..i think bro catacombs has it installed before but im not sure..can ask him
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Jan 31 2009, 10:59 PM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(ryan_hustler @ Jan 31 2009, 10:33 PM)
FICD is a bleeder valve..its cheap and can get from halfcut shop..i think bro catacombs has it installed before but im not sure..can ask him
FICD is not an aftermarket product... it is installed by car manufacturer... the one i'm previously using is from toyota... this FICD has a knob which controls how much air to bleed in/out when it triggers by the aircond compressor signal.... hence, u can alter the idle rpm easily....
+Quote Post
ryan_hustler
post Feb 1 2009, 01:56 PM

Actum Est

QUOTE(the_catacombs @ Jan 31 2009, 10:59 PM)
FICD is not an aftermarket product... it is installed by car manufacturer... the one i'm previously using is from toyota... this FICD has a knob which controls how much air to bleed in/out when it triggers by the aircond compressor signal.... hence, u can alter the idle rpm easily....
yala,dats y i said halfcut..or zth also got few sellers...my idiling getting very rough..i think must go check mounting already..

sorry didnt read the older posts.. blush.gif didnt know you already solved ts problem

This post has been edited by ryan_hustler: Feb 1 2009, 02:03 PM
+Quote Post
bobbychin
post Feb 5 2009, 08:57 AM

On my way

my old iswara has some problems like described, but only in the morning...tried cleaning the caburator,but it only helps a while before the problem resurface. Someone suggested that the auto choke might be dead? ..is there such issue?
+Quote Post
the_catacombs
post Feb 5 2009, 01:03 PM

8 stars wooo....

QUOTE(bobbychin @ Feb 5 2009, 08:57 AM)
my old iswara has some problems like described, but only in the morning...tried cleaning the caburator,but it only helps a while before the problem resurface. Someone suggested that the auto choke might be dead? ..is there such issue?
if cold start ur engine jerking, usually means autochoke KO adi...
+Quote Post
bobbychin
post Feb 7 2009, 09:26 AM

On my way

autochoke can be replaced ar? around how much ?

coz i remember last time, my car just start and go...rev high oso ok,right after starting....now its like pulling a cow up a tree in the morning.

This post has been edited by bobbychin: Feb 7 2009, 09:29 AM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0760sec    1.85    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:56 PM