Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Silicone Bra-strapless,no buckles,like own skin, To give you cleavage and support

views

TSsher
post Nov 12 2007, 05:05 PM, updated 17y ago

7 posts

hi there, just want to survey around this forum to see who tried silicone bras before.It works to support your breast and also give it a nice cleavage for your halter back,spagetti tops, low cut and bareback clothes.Also make your boobs look bigger!Good feedback from those with A and B cup sized ladies.The good news is, it has no straps and buckles that make you uncomfortable. There are many brands actually, most famous would be NuBra right?If anyone tried before , do give some comment about it, and tell us where u bought it and how much.I will be getting one for myself soon, it's a sample for my business later.Hope to share it with u guys!

Attached Image
this is freebra if u haven seen one.I guess This is the brand selling at sasa and also shins right?I heard this brand have got many good feedbacks.Tried the light version, quite sticky and very comfortable!

This post has been edited by sher: Nov 21 2007, 01:16 AM
wakakaka
post Nov 12 2007, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

Breast Cancer Alert!!!
TSsher
post Nov 12 2007, 05:43 PM

7 posts

will have breast cancer by wearing silicone bra?how true is that?
Yukaeshi
post Nov 12 2007, 11:20 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

what the... wearing silicone bras don't cause breast cancer. Makes me wonder where do people get their information from nowadays doh.gif

Anyway, I'm a user of one of them- and I like them. They do take some getting used to to put on at first, but after that you'll feel almost nothing. Very comfortable actually. I wear them for dancing as well and no, they won't drop off or even shift unless you don't care for them properly and their adhesive becomes weak. I got mine (It's FreeBra) from Magicboo... RM 30.
TSsher
post Nov 12 2007, 11:39 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Nov 12 2007, 11:20 PM)
what the... wearing silicone bras don't cause breast cancer. Makes me wonder where do people get their information from nowadays doh.gif

Anyway, I'm a user of one of them- and I like them. They do take some getting used to to put on at first, but after that you'll feel almost nothing. Very comfortable actually. I wear them for dancing as well and no, they won't drop off or even shift unless you don't care for them properly and their adhesive becomes weak. I got mine (It's FreeBra) from Magicboo... RM 30.
wow! means even dancing won't make it drop?Quite cheap for rm30...Mind me asking where u bought yours?
I am looking for one that has quality too!
purplecrystal00
post Nov 13 2007, 07:16 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(sher @ Nov 12 2007, 11:39 PM)
wow! means even dancing won't make it drop?Quite cheap for rm30...Mind me asking where u bought yours?
I am looking for one that has quality too!
it's only effective on people who doesnt perspire alot. and u can only wear it up to 8 hours. i dunno bout the new silicon bras in the market (if there's such), but this is what i got from the instruction pamphlet of the one i have... smile.gif

TSsher
post Nov 21 2007, 01:10 AM

7 posts

Attached Image Attached Image

hey, just found out some models wearing this freebra on the net, i guess they are promoting the brand at hong kong or taiwan.Just wanna share it with all of you.What do u gurls think about silicone bras??Do share it here k, just doing some survey on how u gurls think about it. biggrin.gif
schizophrenic
post Nov 21 2007, 02:10 AM

Tribute to Tun Mohamed Suffian Hashim (1917-2000)
1,645 posts

there another brand known as flexibra
same stuff
the price is also about the same
quite comfy and secured
just make sure clean it according to instructions after use

or else the adhesive stuff will lose its stickiness and might fall down
till now no issue with tat
lala01
post Nov 22 2007, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

any other side effect using silicone bra?
TSsher
post Nov 24 2007, 10:59 PM

7 posts

not recommended for those with serious sensitive skin, if minor acnes should be no problem.Minority of people may have allergy to silicone products, but that is rare.
I tried wearing it for more than 8 hours, i walk under the sun too, but there's no sign of falling of or peeling ! It just stay in place no matter how much i move. and it's really comfortable, feels like your own flesh...hehe!
cheryl_wcs
post Dec 1 2007, 07:47 PM

0 posts

I did try the Freebra..it is really nice but sometimes will get itchy cause u can feel ur skin being stick to something n u cannot scratch it ..apart from this..is pretty good..
kiss_me
post Dec 3 2007, 01:07 PM

6 posts

I bought mine at Sasa and its very comfortable even when im dancing! At first, I cant deny that its kinda uncomfortable coz you have this feeling that you're not wearing bra but after a couple of times, you'll get used to it =) owh, you need to really adjust properly when you're wearing it so it will still looks like you have a cleavage. If not, your boobs like somehow looks weird or saggy.
KenL
post Dec 3 2007, 07:49 PM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(kiss_me @ Dec 3 2007, 01:07 PM)
I bought mine at Sasa and its very comfortable even when im dancing! At first, I cant deny that its kinda uncomfortable coz you have this feeling that you're not wearing bra but after a couple of times, you'll get used to it =) owh, you need to really adjust properly when you're wearing it so it will still looks like you have a cleavage. If not, your boobs like somehow looks weird or saggy.
where is Sasa? I want to buy also.
TSsher
post Dec 4 2007, 04:05 PM

7 posts

hey gurls, i'll be selling freebra silicone bra very soon.Same brand as those selling at sasa, but at much cheaper price!if not mistaken, they are selling at rm59.90 or rm69.90 right?Any other comments on these bras?
goldfries
post Dec 4 2007, 04:24 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(Yukaeshi @ Nov 12 2007, 11:20 PM)

normal la. every industry has it's myths / false information.

i'm not surprised it's started and spread by people anti the product.

for example, i don't want this bra to eat into my share of the market, i go about spreading false information.
pinkey_gurl
post Dec 6 2007, 11:23 AM

0 posts

can ppl who got big boobs wear this silicon bra?
TSsher
post Dec 6 2007, 01:50 PM

7 posts

yes, sure, it has up till cup D. but for ppl with big boobs, u're recommended to buy the light version, which is really light!haha...will inform u guys next week regarding my new e-shop selling silicone stuff!
KenL
post Dec 6 2007, 07:17 PM

Casual
416 posts

where are you selling the silicone bra?
TSsher
post Dec 7 2007, 03:27 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(KenL @ Dec 6 2007, 07:17 PM)
where are you selling the silicone bra?
I will be selling it online.It's an e-shop.Im concentrating on selling silicone products including silicone nipple covers.Most probably will advertise on lowyat net's garage sale too! Just want to see if u gurls heard of it before...coz i found out that many girls still unaware of this bra's existence.hehe!
KenL
post Dec 8 2007, 10:08 AM

Casual
416 posts

Please let me know when you have start selling..

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:34 PM