Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gaming Shops in Penang Island, Any Ideas?

views

Zeroize
post Nov 21 2007, 10:41 PM

Hardcock Gamer
895 posts

Go to Prangin mall level 3, ACE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS SDN.BHD. look for Ah Hin(boss) 016-4815555.

I can say that shop offer cheapest price in penang. And good service too.

The boss pro in repairing consoles too.
schizophrenic
post Nov 21 2007, 10:45 PM

Tribute to Tun Mohamed Suffian Hashim (1917-2000)
1,645 posts

yea ace is good
bought my ps2 from them
msn83235502
post Nov 21 2007, 11:18 PM

ผู้นิยม
2,862 posts

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Nov 21 2007, 10:41 PM)
Go to Prangin mall level 3, ACE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS SDN.BHD. look for Ah Hin(boss) 016-4815555.

I can say that shop offer cheapest price in penang. And good service too.

The boss pro in repairing consoles too.
hahaha. in penang,yes.but if in whole malaysia.. i think kl ppl would be amazed how high it is. hahaha...the boss cant kawtim at all and a bit ego eventhough i bought console from them.but the staff did a good job for me. thumbup.gif
phat_newbie
post Nov 22 2007, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
265 posts

I bought my R4 without the MicroSD from them for RM190 non negotiable price. I even asked for only a RM5 discount, but he wouldn't give in. I wouldn't say they're the cheapest, but they are considered reasonable in the Penang state.
Zeroize
post Nov 22 2007, 11:44 AM

Hardcock Gamer
895 posts

QUOTE(msn83235502 @ Nov 21 2007, 11:18 PM)
hahaha. in penang,yes.but if in whole malaysia.. i think kl ppl would be amazed how high it is. hahaha...the boss cant kawtim at all and a bit ego eventhough i bought console from them.but the staff did a good job for me.  thumbup.gif
QUOTE(phat_newbie @ Nov 22 2007, 08:40 AM)
I bought my R4 without the MicroSD from them for RM190 non negotiable price. I even asked for only a RM5 discount, but he wouldn't give in. I wouldn't say they're the cheapest, but they are considered reasonable in the Penang state.
If you deal with the boss himself. you will get discounted price.

Will have to say that the boss really got good knowledge and better service compared to other shops like Gxxx Mxxxxx, Mxxxx Exxxxxxx. You know this is penang and hard to find a good game shop.
phat_newbie
post Nov 22 2007, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Nov 22 2007, 11:44 AM)

Will have to say that the boss really got good knowledge and better service compared to other shops like Gxxx Mxxxxx, Mxxxx Exxxxxxx. You know this is penang and hard to find a good game shop.
I dealt with the boss himself. Didn't wanna give any discount. But at least the took the courtesy to demonstrate on how to install the system files onto the MicroSD, change themes, engage the soft reset and operate the moonshell program.

Anywayz, anything regarding console prices in Penang, they're mostly all expensive....

This post has been edited by phat_newbie: Nov 22 2007, 12:07 PM
msn83235502
post Nov 22 2007, 01:49 PM

ผู้นิยม
2,862 posts

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Nov 22 2007, 11:44 AM)

yes..i also deal with the boss himself. he dont want to give any discount at all.. he said sorry. go to other shop if u can find lower price.almost 20 minutes of waiting and try to persuade him to give me discount..but fail even i show him receipt that i bought rm2k console from him..
TSalex13
post Nov 23 2007, 04:42 PM

Casual
400 posts

Hey, how about the Games Tower in Prangin Mall? You know, the small small shop beside Parkson first floor? I accompany my friend there and although he get the Nintendo DS list for RM50 more expensive price compare to KL , but at least the boss is good and the service is OK.

What you guys think?
Zero-G
post Nov 23 2007, 06:43 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(alex13 @ Nov 23 2007, 04:42 PM)
Hey, how about the Games Tower in Prangin Mall? You know, the small small shop beside Parkson first floor? I accompany my friend there and although he get the Nintendo DS list for RM50 more expensive price compare to KL , but at least the boss is good and the service is OK.

What you guys think?
I've been there before, their service is quite OK as u said , and i remember asking about the PSP price, i think
its RM680 per console, its a base unit, do you guys consider it cheap?
Zeroize
post Nov 23 2007, 08:43 PM

Hardcock Gamer
895 posts

I really can't understand you people, the topic stated shops in Penang, but many still compare them with the shops in KL sweat.gif
kuya
post Nov 24 2007, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

just now went to QueesbayMall, one shop selling PS3 80Gb at RM2k with 2 controller and no games, they said the controller is DS3 one..., damn expensive..... 40Gb not available... so outdated...

Added on December 10, 2007, 4:34 pmanother game shop born in bukit jambul komplex for about 1wk, level 1 near kamdar.. just went there yesterday. got White PS3 40g special edition with WE2008 games sell at RM1699... dunno which set it that (sg or hk) ... never ask..

This post has been edited by kuya: Dec 10 2007, 04:34 PM
zouk88
post Dec 18 2007, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

hi there...
there are 1 new game shop which located in bj penang...call game tech..
this is new open shop & the price can match or even cheaper to p.mall ace game shop..
try pay a visit & bargain your price...
i just brought a psp slim 3week ago & my price even cheaper than ace at p.mall....
thanks..try go & compare your price if u wana buy..

dopamine
post Dec 22 2007, 05:16 PM

Casual
442 posts

i bought my psp in ace(prangin) on january...the service was quite good when i was dealing with them for my psp. then when i came back for second time to buy game their service really totally different from d first time
ahchun
post Dec 29 2007, 11:19 AM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

QUOTE(dopamine @ Dec 22 2007, 05:16 PM)
i bought my psp in ace(prangin) on january...the service was quite good when i was dealing with them for my psp. then when i came back for second time to buy game their service really totally different from d first time
totally diff mean become better or worst ?

psjjl
post Dec 29 2007, 12:01 PM

Casual
392 posts

i'm from east malaysia...but i bought my x360 from KL....as long as u treat your console nicely, sure it wont give you too much problem.
TSalex13
post Jan 4 2008, 09:18 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(zouk88 @ Dec 18 2007, 09:59 AM)
hi there...
there are 1 new game shop which located in bj penang...call game tech..
this is new open shop & the price can match or even cheaper to p.mall ace game shop..
try pay a visit & bargain your price...
i just brought a psp slim 3week ago & my price even cheaper than ace at p.mall....
thanks..try go & compare your price if u wana buy..
Yeah, its (Game Tech) operated by 2 young guys. It's nice to see young people are trying to make a living on the right way. Anyway, I ask the price for PSP and they can consider the cheapest in PG. Also, I like that they show a lot of products outside. I think I will buy the PSP from them very soon.

As for the ACE. Yeah it's a good shop. The boss even offer to take a look at my PS2 when I complain about games cannot be loaded. I heard that people complaining about service no good. Well, maybe the shop-keep just don't treat his job very nicely. One thing is though, they never bargain.

Hah....finally I can see the PG gaming industry is started to flourish. It's slow, but we are getting there. Maybe I wanted to try to join the industry too....anybody interested? rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif
musha
post Jan 4 2008, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

erm...
PSP at ACE is RM880 with 4GB, one case,one ear phone, USB cable, screen protector. My fren just bought.
Choose your own game to fill up full the 4gb memory stick.
The Game Tech i got pass by, never ask the price thought, maybe who went there can update the price to compare? since in penang also..
of course dun compare KL la.. tongue.gif
PS3 in ACE i think is RM1900 with 2 controller, no games.. last month ask one.
end up buy at GAMES TOWER. tongue.gif since that day ACE boss not free. his fren serve me, very lansi.. dun wan buy.. asking for EOJ, then say need order lo.. need to wait lo. sien.. then ask for 40gb, say no come yet, next week gua, not enough la, 80GB better. many reason..
but still i recommend ppl buy psp at there. for me price is ok..
darren_1084
post Jan 4 2008, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

how much for ps3 40gb in penang island right now?
MonsterJ9
post Jan 4 2008, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

Which shop selling original Xbox360 games in Penang ??
musha
post Jan 4 2008, 05:28 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

40gb i think is around rm1600.. expensive..
games tower got i think.
since there got many psp and ps3 original games also.

97 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0515sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:35 PM