Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

4Flex Coil Spring & Absorber for Myvi Icon, Need feedbacks from 4Flex users (Myvi)

views

TSzikrisbrddn
post Jun 10 2024, 11:30 AM, updated 6d ago

23 posts

Good day, ppl..

im looking for some feedbacks from those who have experienced these 4Flex springs and its short stroke absorber setup. My current setup is the Eibach Pro-Kit + KYB Excel-G which is very very uncomfortable and bumpy. I know i shouldn't have paired sport springs with OEM absorber, but thats what i got for now. and the Eibach springs.. 2 jari front and 3(1/2) jari at the back.. buruk..

i see the 4Flex spring lowers the car even better, not much difference in terms of height on the front and back, some says 2 jari depan and 2(1/2) belakang. Now im thinking of getting both Green Colored coil springs and absorbers from 4Flex. what do you guys think?

anyone has experience with the green 4Flex product? mind sharing some feedbacks here?

Thanks! rclxm9.gif

ktek
post Jun 10 2024, 08:31 PM

拼拼拼多啦
All Stars
12,655 posts

need to know spring rate value instead
techtalks
post Jun 11 2024, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(zikrisbrddn @ Jun 10 2024, 12:30 PM)
Good day, ppl..

im looking for some feedbacks from those who have experienced these 4Flex springs and its short stroke absorber setup. My current setup is the Eibach Pro-Kit + KYB Excel-G which is very very uncomfortable and bumpy. I know i shouldn't have paired sport springs with OEM absorber, but thats what i got for now. and the Eibach springs.. 2 jari front and 3(1/2) jari at the back.. buruk..

i see the 4Flex spring lowers the car even better, not much difference in terms of height on the front and back, some says 2 jari depan and 2(1/2) belakang. Now im thinking of getting both Green Colored coil springs and absorbers from 4Flex. what do you guys think?

anyone has experience with the green 4Flex product? mind sharing some feedbacks here?

Thanks!  rclxm9.gif
Eibach springs are known to be among the most comfortable for Myvi. And 4flex springs the exact opposite. Just browse through those Myvi owners groups on FB and u can see their comments

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    5.78    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 10:09 AM