Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Country Heights Grower Scheme (CHGS), anyone heard before?

views

tgeoklin
post Sep 12 2008, 08:27 AM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(D-Tourist @ Sep 11 2008, 10:51 PM)
Thanx for the pricing. From wat i understand the yield is only in the region of 0.6-0.8 per acre per mth due to the older trees. Several mills (3-4) are located within a vicinity of 45min -1.5 hr away. Extraction rate around 19% and are goodpaymaster. Surrounding is river, and mainly agricultural lands with limited amenities.
Woh, all so complicated calculation. Pengsan sajalah rclxub.gif

But put it in simple terms, I buy plantation land at say RM3000 per arce, sell to yoyos at RM30000 per acre and promised them return of 8% or more, even if everything goes under, still no problem mah. So who want to invest in my scheme yet to be determined? Need $$$ before can afford to go buy land lah brows.gif
tgeoklin
post Feb 20 2009, 04:50 PM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Jan 30 2009, 01:10 PM)
Price is dropping?

Added on January 30, 2009, 1:15 pm

So in the event that BHLB Trustee goes under?
CPO price dropping, so ROI drops as well sad.gif

BHLB will not go under as they are just the trustee ie. holding the units in trust on behalf of investors. However, how much can be gotten back in the event the scheme fail will depends on the liquidation value of the estate then tongue.gif
tgeoklin
post Jul 22 2009, 08:23 AM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(DannyOP @ May 24 2009, 10:26 AM)
ROI is fixed for 2009 at 8% guaranteed income. It does not matter whether CPO price goes up or down. However, current support for CPO price is at the 2500 level, if this maintains or goes up for 2010, you are expecting 12-17% ROI based on the guaranteed contractual return.

As mentioned by hpcp, unless there's an FD/BG held in trust already to guaranteed the fixed return, its just lip service. Do bear in mind that anything is possible in the future, so what goes up can also come down as currently being experienced tongue.gif

Added on July 22, 2009, 9:51 am
QUOTE(aloony @ Mar 20 2009, 11:33 PM)
I am offerred a similar investment scheme. However, the plot is RM15000 per acre instead of 0.25 acre. while return is nett income after deducting operation cost, fertilizer cost, harvesting cost and 5% commission of the operator. The contract is 50 years basis and the plant is 70% rubber/ 30% palm oil.
Do you think this is worth invested?
Now this sounds extremely tempting but somehow I am sceptical hmm.gif

This post has been edited by tgeoklin: Aug 24 2009, 08:02 AM
tgeoklin
post Feb 4 2013, 04:30 PM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(gark @ Feb 4 2013, 04:22 PM)
The money is not paid yet as Bee garden still owes outstanding 80 mil in the accounts. (Will be used to re-pay grower slowly upon termination of scheme)

Let me get this straight... CHGS ask money from grower, then lend 80 mil to Bee Garden (related party) to buy Lahad Datu Plantation. . So the grower get what? And the loan is interest free!
Grower gets screwed ..... mad.gif
tgeoklin
post Feb 8 2013, 09:10 AM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(Rubberban @ Feb 8 2013, 12:25 AM)
Bro, can you please cool down? Be practical please, when u vote AGAINST, what will happen? what control did u get? the trustee will involved in and NOBODY knows what will happen, u face the possibility of not getting ur initial invested money also.

Tan Sri already made his statement on the newspapers/media, i bet he as the tycoon and one of the leader in property, he would not gamble his reputation like that, obviously everyone will chase after him if he did not fulfill his promise.

So, why dont we be practical a bit? just get back the dividend last year and the full refund within 6-month, whether u still believe in him or not, that is another story, getting back the cash on hand is the most important thing.

One more thing, u thought calling off an AGM is so easy? those people traveled from penang or even sabah, r u going to compensate them?
What reputatation you talking about here??? rclxub.gif

As mentioned in previous post, he already knows the answer since all the proxy forms submitted as of yesterday. Further, if he has got 25M, can always inject it into the company and pay up 2012's dividend, then reissue notice of meetings. Then got plenty of time instead of rushing, must be he does not want us to think but blindly accept his offer hmm.gif

I don't buy his story one bit yawn.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0337sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:18 AM