what made you guys shift to iPhone?, Considering to get one

views

GamersFamilia
post Apr 3 2024, 06:04 PM

Videogames Enthusiast , Avid Gamer and Videogames Collector
All Stars
13,144 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Mar 21 2024, 07:23 PM)
I started using iphone since 5S. Bought it from my friend which upgraded his phone. haha. I bought for 700 that time. lol. Consider quite cheap, market rate was around 1k i think. Used the phone for close to like 5 years+ i think, then upgraded to iPhone 11, preordered it cause it will arrive on my bday. haha.. Really did got it on my bday. After 3 years i upgraded to iPhone 14 Pro Max and gave my phone to my dad. Also bought an ip11 for my mom last year. So my whole family now is in Apple ecosystem haha. my sisters are using iphones as well. lol so far phone is good, rarely lags, been using ip14pm only lagged once. sweat.gif
in my case , previously my mom use iphone 6 plus and recently i bought iphone 14 pro max for her , since she get used to ios better buy iphone cool2.gif
lee82gx
post Apr 3 2024, 06:21 PM

I guess I'm special
2,882 posts

QUOTE(jkfoong @ Apr 3 2024, 05:14 PM)
Not really attempting to engage in a debate, but rather couldn't find any supporting articles or statistics for your statement regarding "Iphone's have officially won."
I would find it interesting if there were any sources from your side, or rather if it's just your personal opinion.
Sorry about my use of rhetoric, my own opinion is worth only 2c or less. Feel free to ignore.
bobowyc
post Apr 3 2024, 06:22 PM

You are who you are.
1,892 posts

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Apr 3 2024, 06:04 PM)
in my case , previously my mom use iphone 6 plus and recently i bought iphone 14 pro max for her , since she get used to ios better buy iphone  cool2.gif
sweat.gif My mom was using huawei before switching. lol. it was a really old huawei model. no more supporting in OS. haha.. bought for her bday cause the phone lagging also, hence why we bought ip11 for her xD sweat.gif Since shes in apple ecosystem so we have find my mobile tied to their phones.. xD sweat.gif
GamersFamilia
post Apr 4 2024, 11:23 AM

Videogames Enthusiast , Avid Gamer and Videogames Collector
All Stars
13,144 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Apr 3 2024, 06:22 PM)
sweat.gif My mom was using huawei before switching. lol. it was a really old huawei model. no more supporting in OS. haha.. bought for her bday cause the phone lagging also, hence why we bought ip11 for her xD  sweat.gif Since shes in apple ecosystem so we have find my mobile tied to their phones.. xD  sweat.gif
that's good , once hook up with an iphone , will stick to it no matter what wink.gif
lee82gx
post Apr 4 2024, 01:46 PM

I guess I'm special
2,882 posts

I'd say as of 2024 only lah....we can't say Android will never be a better choice in the future. Make a better product, people will buy.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:51 AM