Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tuition centres and 'seminar SPM', tip sebenar, Your opinion

views

jhong
post Oct 11 2008, 06:15 PM

On my way
685 posts

below is what i commented in http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/524727/+20 ,
Well...depends , as what i always like to say is , as long as the paper is not infront of you , no one can assure that it's over 50 % . Some of them will say that those tips are 99% or 80% accurate .
Even if they are right , i would say thats only for one question .
Pay 100+ for 1 question in SPM ?

When i was in the SPM year , most of my friends went to this kind of seminar and they even asked me to go . But, i refused .
I believe myself rather than others .

They kept cracking those tips before they go to the exams hall , and i myself read my own notes . What they've read dont even come out , not even 1 question. Actually, my tips is more accurate than them . They'll have like a bunch of tips , and they have to finish it before they sit for the exam but I read only a fews which i think they might come out. Lastly , what've spotted come out . They all then read what i read , borrow my notes .

I wouldnt say its bad to go for the seminar since i think it helps in doing revision and gain more confidence . However , since it deal with money matter , i dont think thats worth it .

They spends quite amount of money for seminar , and i dont spend even 1 cent for that . I rather buy some supplements . Lastly, theirs result is quite about the same with mine.

I am not a smart student thats why i dont get any tuition for my SPM . I dont think tuition will work for me ( i mean i am too slow-witted ) . However , those who is smarter still dont use their advantage but rely on those tips. Who is smarter ? Well ...i would say , i am wiser .

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:27 PM