Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Magic Formation: New, lightweight circular dock!, From the creator of WinFlip

lord_aminkin
post Nov 19 2008, 09:17 PM

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫
Group: Senior Member

Looks cool. Downloading now...

Added on November 20, 2008, 12:58 amHaha, using it now. This isn't just look cool, it's really cool. The functionality, customization and all really great. Using it happily now. Thanks TS for sharing this !

Added on November 20, 2008, 1:02 amWell, one thing bothers me though. Sometimes I need to make like two or three circle to make it appear. But doesn't spoil the overall usability.

This post has been edited by lord_aminkin: Nov 20 2008, 01:02 AM
lord_aminkin
post Nov 21 2008, 08:15 AM

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫

One more thing. I didn't realize it the first time using it but after playing some games this dock will appear and interrupting the game. That somehow annoys me. Each time I accidentally make a circle when playing a game, this dock will appear destroying the mood of the game. I can't find any other option except to quit the program or pause it every time I want to play a game.
lord_aminkin
post Nov 21 2008, 11:32 AM

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫

Red Alert 3. Other games you mention above is no problem to you eh? Haven't tried on those games, but certainly it interrupted Red Alert 3 that I played.
lord_aminkin
post Nov 21 2008, 12:26 PM

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫

QUOTE(Eiraku @ Nov 21 2008, 11:50 AM)
Aha... I thought so... Was thinking it might be an RTS... sweat.gif

I don't really play RTSs, the closest I get to them would be Sins, but even that's not quite RTS-y... brows.gif
Nevermind. I guess I'll just have to pause it every time I want to play RA3.

QUOTE(xavier7 @ Nov 21 2008, 11:58 AM)
user posted image
user posted image

moving the icons will trigger diff animation on the centre icon - notice the cat's eyes opened  laugh.gif  when i move the bubble.
Eh, how you do that? Mind telling me.
lord_aminkin
post Nov 23 2008, 11:24 PM

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫

New game encounter the same problem as Red Alert 3 before, Need for Speed : Undercover. Each time I accidentally make a circle in the game, the Magic Formation will pop up and interrupt the game. :sigh:

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0673sec    4.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 11:34 PM