Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games PlayStation Home 2024 : ONLINE, Relive A Decade Old Memory Today

views

TSsonypshomer
post Feb 15 2024, 07:40 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : Granzella Valentine's Day 2024

There is no greater way to declare your love and devotion than by exchanging vows on the most enchanting day of the year. Valentine's Day is the ideal time to dazzle your soulmate and secure your everlasting bond.

TSsonypshomer
post Feb 18 2024, 10:08 AM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : GDC 2007 Public Lounge Now Open

Back in 2007 Sony Games Development Conference (GDC) marked the history  where PlayStation Home was first introduced to the world. This public lounge was one of the two spaces released for public access during the announcement. Experience it today.

TSsonypshomer
post Feb 18 2024, 03:33 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : Happy Dragon Year 2024 Chinese Lunar Festival

Today is the 9th day of Chinese Lunar New Year commomerate the birthday of Jade Emperor King of Heaven or Pai Ti Kong which there will be hugely celebrated by oversea hokkien chinese in Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philipines, Indonesia, Southern China and the rest of the world.

Music : 看弄獅 - 楊瀞&李嘉

TSsonypshomer
post Feb 24 2024, 04:50 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : Killzone®3 Invades PlayStation®Home in 2024

Join our fellow soldiers and defend the Central Plaza against waves of Helghast infantry, airships, and ground vehicles by manning the Central Plaza Defender and mowing down the approaching enemy forces.

TSsonypshomer
post Feb 25 2024, 01:47 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : Chap Goh Meh 十五暝 Chinese New Year 2024

The tale of Two Sisters

Once upon a time, in a faraway land of China, there lived two sisters who looked nothing alike. One was fair and lovely, and her name was Hatsune Mari. The other was dark and chubby, and her name was Hatsune Maku. But the villagers did not call her by her name. They called her Porku, because she reminded them of a pig. And so, she became known as Fatsune Porku, the ugly sister.

As the years passed, the sisters grew more and more different. Mari was graceful and charming, and everyone adored her. Porku was clumsy and grumpy, and everyone avoided her. Mari had many suitors who brought her gifts and flowers. Porku had none, except for a stray dog who followed her around.

One day, Porku decided to change her fate. She heard of a temple called Koei Musou, where the Jade Emperor could grant any wish. She packed her bags and dragged her sister along, and set off to climb the dragon mountain where the temple stood.

When she reached the temple, she saw a crowd of people celebrating the chap goh meh festival. They were eating, drinking, dancing, and having fun. Porku felt out of place and lonely. She ignored them and went straight to the altar, where she prayed to the Jade Emperor with all her heart.

"Please, make me beautiful and happy, like my sister," she begged.

Then, she followed the tradition of releasing four hot air lanterns into the sky, hoping to get rid of her bad luck. She also tossed a coin into the wishing fountain, and looked for a sign.

But the sign was not what she expected. It said: "You are still a bad luck. Nothing will change for you."

Porku was furious. She felt cheated and betrayed by the Jade Emperor. She looked around and saw a dragon statue near the fountain. She climbed on its back, mounted herself and kicked it, hoping the dragon would just fly and bring her anger away.

But the dragon was not a statue. It was a real dragon, who had been sleeping for centuries. And Porku had just woken him up.

The dragon roared and breathed fire, setting the temple on fire. He also spat out a stream of shit, which landed on the fountain, the villagers, and the food. It was a huge mess.

Among the villagers, there was a black and dirty man looked like he's just came out from a dumpter. He had a bicycle with him, and he was smiling.

"Porku, my daughter, I finally found you!" he said.

Porku was shocked. She did not recognize him. He explained that he was her real father, who had lost her when she was a baby, during a trade between Africa and China on the silk road. He had been looking for her ever since, and he had followed the trail of her lanterns to the temple.

Porku did not know what to say. She felt a mix of emotions. She was glad to see her father, but she was also ashamed of herself. She wondered if he would love her, despite her appearance and her actions.

She looked at him and said: "Dad, I'm sorry. I'm a bad luck. I ruined everything."

He said: "No, Porku, you are not a bad luck. You are my luck. You are my daughter, and I love you."

In that moment, They did not notice that the sky had turned dark and stormy, and that rain was pouring down. They did not notice that some of the women who had thrown oranges into the well as a tradition during Chap Goh Meh to find partners had drowned in the water.

They only noticed each other, and they felt a glimmer of hope.

What a gloomy day. The end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above short story was generated by AI based on the video.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post has been edited by sonypshomer: Feb 26 2024, 12:34 PM
TSsonypshomer
post Mar 3 2024, 09:53 AM

Regular
1,576 posts

PlayStation Home : Guitar Hero VIP Lounge

Saturday night rock on party at a special VIP lounge Guitar Hero theme and get rewarded with a guitar and a t'shirt.

This post has been edited by sonypshomer: Mar 3 2024, 10:33 AM

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th March 2024 - 12:35 PM