Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best Destination for A Level in Malaysia

views

TSLemonfish
post Oct 21 2007, 05:27 PM, updated 17y ago

Getting Started
229 posts

I am a SPM students and looking foward to do A-Level. Please vote for the best A LEVEL school in terms of academic performance, college location, and facilities. Do give some feedback regarding the A Level Programme in each college if you have gone through them.

HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Taylor University College
Sunway University College
Kolej Tunku Jaafar
UCSI
Institut Sinaran Sabah
INTI COLLEGE MALAYSIA

smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lemonfish: Oct 21 2007, 05:40 PM
TSLemonfish
post Oct 21 2007, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

How about Help University College and Kolej Tunku Jaafar. If i am to do actuarial science in my University Level, which college have the best lecturer on subject like Further Mathematics, Economic and Accounting??
TSLemonfish
post Oct 21 2007, 06:13 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

Yup. Money isnt a limiting factor for me. But is Sunway good?? I heard that the quality is not on par with Taylor and they are many rich kids showing off and partying. The reason i choose to do A Level is because I plan to do my degree in UK. Most top university in UK need A Level to qualify for their Undergraduate Programme.

This post has been edited by Lemonfish: Oct 21 2007, 06:21 PM
TSLemonfish
post Oct 21 2007, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

Can i know what so special about the name with TAYLOR big name. They are not the same group as Taylor Australia. I dont know what make Taylor tht special. Mind to elaborate???

This post has been edited by Lemonfish: Oct 21 2007, 06:16 PM
TSLemonfish
post Oct 21 2007, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(alxa3021 @ Oct 21 2007, 06:20 PM)
Only reason "Taylor's College" is "Special" is because people know about it. The more people who know about a certain college the more likely you would hear good things about it (well the bad things too).

Also do not limit yourself to UK, check out US it might actually be cheaper (yes I said cheaper, if you do not believe me check it out yourself, even the exchange rate is a little more affordable compared to the UK currency) and you do not have to go through the hassle of taking an A-lvls course before applying to a university. Though, you'd have to take a couple of tests (SAT 1 & 2).

Well then again I am also being biased on my previous paragraph just because I am pro-US.
Yup. I either going to UK for economic related stuff or to Australia for my Engineering. I dont feel of going to US. HAHA
I am more comfortable with Australia and UK eduacation.
TSLemonfish
post Oct 24 2007, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

Thanks for the feedback given. Any furthur advise, especially student that had gone through A LVL in the above mentioned college..
TSLemonfish
post Oct 24 2007, 11:41 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

What is the difference between A LVL from London Board and from Cambridge??
TSLemonfish
post Oct 26 2007, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

My intention is London School of Economic. But i heard it is tough to get in. If i am a science stream student with quite an excellent track of record, do u guys think i should give up my science and take up economic and accounting in A Level??
TSLemonfish
post Oct 27 2007, 01:16 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(cherryblossom @ Oct 27 2007, 12:04 AM)
y want Help? Go ATC la. Best record for external law programme, but other story lo if u want to take internal.
Wht is the difference between ATC external law degree and HELP internal law degree. BTW, where is ATC located. Can i have the full name of the college? I have a friend interested in taking law.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0470sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:07 AM