Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Lipo suction, Anyone here did before?

views

eRiCCa
post Oct 22 2007, 04:53 PM

Casual
441 posts

well... my BROTHER did that, on his HIPS... both sides...

i think there is no side effects that i know, it's just sucking out your extra fats... and it's PAINFUL of course...

he did in a hospital... around... rm5k... he took out i think 2 LITRES of fluids, fats + blood...

oh and for your information, he is not lazy not willing to do exercise... in fact, he exercises A LOT!! he plays basketball FEW TIMES A DAY... and sweat until everything wet, and VERY SMELLY!! *i usually stay VERY VERY far from him after his basketball session* but his fats still there...

sometimes, I THINK, exercise is NOT the ONLY WAY...

very true about the self esteem part, he used to say that he's ugly with his fats, cant KAO LUI... and dowan to go out because he looked ugly *yes, my brother sounds like a GIRL, super HIAO* so he BUGGED my mom, and now he has got a GF now... not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing though...

my brother is only 18 years old... i think he did his lipo suction last year... 17...
eRiCCa
post Oct 22 2007, 08:29 PM

Casual
441 posts

QUOTE(T+1 @ Oct 22 2007, 06:20 PM)
from what u said, i guess ur brother has excessive estrogen  hmm.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

ERMMMMMMM... this i have no idea... but the doctor said it's better to remove it, else it will store even more fats... and i dont think you can lose it by purely exercising... and oh yea, he couldnt exercise for 3 months i think, after the surgery...

QUOTE(King83 @ Oct 22 2007, 06:58 PM)
Chuck Norris round house kick and opened up a portal which wiped out my previous post?  blink.gif
huh? i think i only understand the last 6 words...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:15 AM