Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted Confused

views

AbbyCom
post May 20 2023, 01:30 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Smlj96 @ May 20 2023, 01:10 AM)
I am married with kids. Being close with my sister in law who is single and sometimes I feel like I have feelings for her and it saddens me when I saw she hang out or chat with other guy. I know is not fair for her and my wife and I still love my wife. Now I am feeling confused with my feeling of wanting to be together with the both of them.
It's normal, that's the reason/need for the marriage vows, to ensure commitment because the human heart is prone to go wayward, to provide stability to the family unit and kids. Marriage need hard work and sacrifice (of what you feel).

It is almost guaranteed you will find someone younger better, more beautiful/handsome, more suitable, more compatible with you AFTER you got married. Perhaps the new target is more easily manipulated, which makes that person more desirable.

It's human nature to be greedy and ask why not have both, but the risks could be you lose it all yo, even if you're Muslim and have quota for 4.

Tahan, stay away, wait till your sis-in-law finds her life-partner and you hopefully can then be happy for her and let her go.

This post has been edited by AbbyCom: May 20 2023, 01:30 AM
AbbyCom
post May 20 2023, 11:55 PM

Casual
353 posts

This tered triggered another thought https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5380800

You are not the only person that can have feelings for someone else, your wife could have wandering thoughts too, imagine she tells you she have fantasy for another guy (worse still, it's someone very close to you) and she wanted to share you with the new guy, she also confused, she love both of you.

How does that sound?

This post has been edited by AbbyCom: May 21 2023, 12:00 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:20 PM