3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honkai:Star Rail

views

hayrol
post May 2 2023, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Drop by if u need my Himeko as ur support character to wipe all the mobs.

user posted image
hayrol
post May 4 2023, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ May 4 2023, 10:23 PM)
Here I notice almost all lv 50 account wah so fast lv up you guys still a student? For me have limit time need to divide time doing this and that, then sleep for work tomorrow.
I got the job as well. When having a break, play HSR with my ROG phone (surprisingly it handle very well).
When go back home, play at my PC. Play Genshin Impact as well. Just lvl the character u want & save the resource later. No need to farm relic daily. Relic from mission quest reward already fine.

Anyway, its better to lvl MC Trailblazer. Once u got into Preservation path, MC is fking broken; especially when pair with healer or shield character (like Natasha / March).
MC Trailblazer will tank all the dmg from the enemy. Clear every simulation world even under lvl.

user posted image

This post has been edited by hayrol: May 4 2023, 11:45 PM
hayrol
post May 6 2023, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Try to beat the lvl60 boss with under level Sampo (lvl39) to carry the team in Simulate Universe.

This dude crush every mobs and boss thanks to his ridiculous DOT dmg & delay enemies turn skill. I mean just look at the DOT stack.
Must a grab unit for everyone.

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by hayrol: May 6 2023, 08:50 PM
hayrol
post May 9 2023, 05:58 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Don't bother with tier list.

To me, as long the character can carry my team, it's already good in my eyes.
hayrol
post May 31 2023, 03:16 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Idk about u guys, but for now I'm stick with purple EQ (4 star relic).
Right now, my purple EQ giving me the stat that I want, while my gold 5 star relic always troll me with garbage stat. I only got few good 5 star relic & put them to my main character.

Most my character equip with +9 upgrade for their relic with exception to my main carry where I equip them with +12 relic as max.
I try to put all my character SPD at lease 110 & above due to certain boss with high level will always troll with their turn to attack.

This post has been edited by hayrol: May 31 2023, 03:18 PM
hayrol
post Jun 3 2023, 07:11 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

I'm already done all the mission, find all the treasure box in every map, finish all mini quests & puzzles in the game and almost complete simulated universe ability tree.
Want to do MoC but I need 2 healer to progress to the higher level since I only have Natasha as my healer right now.
Will stick with simulated universe and enjoy playing with different funny build for now; my simulated universe still at difficulty level 3.

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jun 3 2023, 07:21 PM
hayrol
post Jun 3 2023, 10:01 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jun 3 2023, 07:32 PM)
I'm the same boat as you lol. No second healer, no Gepard. Missed a second "healer" E6 March 7th. Only E5 for now.

Only 3 starred the first 4 stages of MoC. Goal is to get another 3 stars from stage 5 and 6 once I build up my Jing Yuan. Stage 7 is a giant wall that I can't pass anytime soon.

Wanted Jing Yuan's Lightcone so I farmed every Stellar Jades possible but still not enough.

Daily routine now is farming EXP from all the mobs and do some SU for relic XP whenever I'm free.
I was hoping to get Tingyun for my 50 warp tickets but instead I got Jing Yuan & E3 Sushang. Guess I will rely on my Asta for now.
As for Jing Yuan light cone, I just use Herta's Light Cone signature (The Birth of the Self) since Jing Yuan dmg comes from his follow-up attack.

QUOTE(kueks @ Jun 3 2023, 09:35 PM)
hmm already 3 starred forgotten hall till level 12

surprisingly sushuang quite good haha

i think most important is to match heroes with enemy weakness

unless u have super powered up seele , then others dont matter  laugh.gif
now im saving all my summons for seele hopefully another 2-3 months come back  laugh.gif
Seele is quite broken already (even though they nerf her a bit, but she still OP). Any basic relics & light cones are fine for her; I'm just using 4 star relic musketeer pcs set on her.
She quite flexible & a good hyper carry for ur team build.
hayrol
post Jun 22 2023, 02:03 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(laobeh @ Jun 22 2023, 06:12 AM)
Nice, never picked Nihility path in Simulated Universe before, now sekali gets all the path indexes unlocked  rclxms.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The most OP Curio in the game.

Chance to met Ruan Mei quite low, enter occurrence level many times, only met Ruan Mei 4 times.

hayrol
post Jun 28 2023, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Nooooo......

I lose 50/50 again, I desperately need another healer.
user posted image
hayrol
post Jun 28 2023, 08:27 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jun 28 2023, 07:35 PM)
so nice you get bronya from sp pass banner, me from the start of the game still now didn't even yet broke 50/50 or get 5 star sp banner character such as seele, silver wolf nor this new sp banner.
I prefer to lose 50/50 for Bailu since I already farm complete relic set for my next healer.
Now I got too many hyper carry & support buff characters.
hayrol
post Jun 29 2023, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jun 28 2023, 09:59 PM)
lol what a Suprise, just telling you haven't even get 5 star sp banner but today try one pull I didn't expat otto come back lol

user posted image
Luocha makes Bailu & Natasha healing like a joke.
Healing all ur character in the team by hitting the enemies really awesome skill. Plus Luocha got crowd control debuffs as well; makes him really good for MoC stage for the team.

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jun 29 2023, 10:20 AM
hayrol
post Jul 1 2023, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

Manage to farm 32 SP thanks to monthly reset exchange and reward from game event.
My actual plan today to increase my pity for the next pull while try to get eidolons for Yukong & getting more "Genius Repose" lightcone, but...

Good news:
Manage to get Loucha with just 10 pull & even sweeter manage to get his signature lightcone for just 20 pulls.
user posted imageuser posted image

Bad news:
I already use leveling up resource at Bronya. Luckily I got old purple relic sets from my previous Seele set build & put it on her. Never though it will become handy one day.

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Jun 30 2023, 09:30 AM)
Same plan here.
I prefer straight up damage compare to DoT. I am still doubting Kafka's ability. Heard her nerf is worse than Blade's.
Can get Kafka when she return next time, to me meta > Waifu  laugh.gif
I guess we're opposite since I only play for waifu out of principle. Any male characters that I rolled will be locked at low level & made useful by doing assignment. I still frustrated from my previous pull banner that I get C0 Jing Yuan & C6 Pela; but NO Tingyun!!

Still while I don't mind to lose pull for Bailu; having having Bronya it's no bad either as a part redemption for not having Tingyun. Love to see Seele keep doing her turn for attack everytime till end of the match.
Now I have Seele & Himeko as main carry for team. I'm pretty satisfy with the build for both of them, especially Himeko. Most of player overlook her but when you leveling her, get her proper relic & lightcone, that's where she will shine.

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 1 2023, 09:17 AM
hayrol
post Jul 1 2023, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Jul 1 2023, 09:44 AM)
Wah u more dps and aoe characters than me. I struggle at aoe attacks. Will need to get some after this. sweat.gif

Your Clara will be perfect with Luocha in a team. Great synergy  thumbsup.gif Dont even need a shielder anymore when Clara is around.
Yeah it's great when u have variety of DPS & AOE damage in ur team, but's my main problem as well before was lack of healer. My Natasha already overwork & I'm planning to get at lease 1 each team have 1 healer on them.
But well the problem already solve. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(kueks @ Jul 1 2023, 11:09 AM)
loucha good healer?

better than bailu ? or the foc natasha? haha
All healer (Abundance path) are great & most of their healing volume quite overkill already if u build them correctly.
But each of them have specific bonus trait that others don't have.
IMO, if u have 2 healer in the game already (Natasha & Bailu), u may skip Loucha & go for another banner later on.

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 1 2023, 11:45 AM
hayrol
post Jul 2 2023, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Jul 2 2023, 03:21 AM)
I see, i used Preservation to clear the su,
at least manual control i can keep striking kafka, and Ting yun buff Asta instead of default to sw.
one of the bless is super useful, after atk the character auto advance 100% hence i can just keep striking.

this one leaves kafka very little chance to use the confusion skill.

Got pela, yukong and Luocha subsequently lol
finally i dont have to wait for welt to appear
Go for Abundance's path when fighting Kafka at SU. At higher stage SU, Kafka may control more than 3 units at ur team with longer mind control duration. It's a nightmare.
Take as much Abundance's buff then pick Anicca resonance at the early stage & take Subduing Evil to clear the mind control or any enemies debuff.

But if u want bully Kafka even further without any healer & go for full DPS & AOE, then u take Anatta for 2nd resonance later for auto heal every round & clearing all enemies debuff at the same time. brows.gif

user posted image

P/s: Pls don't bully Kafka.
hayrol
post Jul 10 2023, 07:09 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Seele x Bronya pair combo are really deadly.

Manage to blast Cocolia (MoD form) when grinding at Echo of War with 410k dmg with full buff. Poor Cocolia.
Seele become hypercarry, while Bronya, Asta & Luocha as support.

Wanna try to get up to 500k dmg from battle.
Somebody at Youtube manage to get 1m dmg, but at SU. I guess it's more easier to break dmg record at SU than normal battle.

user posted image

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 10 2023, 07:09 PM
hayrol
post Jul 11 2023, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jul 10 2023, 10:18 PM)
Too easy to cheese that number

Eat food buff, bring 3 supports, borrow support whale DPS, do Echo of War dragon. When dragon is down, blast his ass.
Ah, I forgot about that dragon.
I guess I'll give it a try. biggrin.gif
hayrol
post Jul 11 2023, 06:49 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(fjoru103 @ Jul 11 2023, 04:33 PM)
Luocha no haha, maybe Blade and Kafka?
Ya I only have Natasha as healer, get too use to it since Ultimate = aoe heal tongue.gif
From the live streaming, seems Blade is best pair with Luocha due to Blade using his HP + skill point to deal more dmg. His Ultimate will consume 50% from his current HP left to deal massive dmg. But seems new artifact (HP buff increase) will be release, maybe it should be fine if u don't mind to get & build him.

As for Kafka, any DoT's character is the best pair for her.
But from community & streamer POV, Sampo is the best pair with her if u want to get bigger dmg to ur opponent.

Seems I already got so many in my team, probably I may skip Blade & go for Kafka.
Probably have to wait the others opinion on Blade once the update will release.

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 11 2023, 06:50 PM
hayrol
post Jul 12 2023, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jul 12 2023, 11:20 AM)
I notice one k'tard here own luocha lv80 wow with own 5 star light con and e1 is this person free to play?
I'll skip SW banner pull for Loucha for due to lack of healer for my team. Seele event really generous with rewards & manage to keep tons of Stellar Jade.
But I only lvl Loucha & Natasha to lvl 70, since both of them already good enough.

So far, the only thing I bought from the game was Express Supply Pass for my daily reward.
Spend only RM20 for a month for this game is a good enough. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 12 2023, 06:42 PM
hayrol
post Jul 19 2023, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Jul 19 2023, 11:14 AM)
Blade E6 + Luocha E0 vs moc 10:

😧😱
Somebody already got E6 Blade...wtf
hayrol
post Jul 20 2023, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

New players & simp after finish HSR ver 1.2 story quest:
"Divided either TingYun alive or not & making conspiracy theory about her."

Me playing all Honkai games & reading all the HSR post:
"Muahahaha.....Welcome to Honkai Universe Lore, where everything get fks up. Get use to it."

This post has been edited by hayrol: Jul 20 2023, 02:02 PM

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0353sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM