My current PC is about 6 years old (I think), and I had a shop customize it for good gaming and occasional web browsing and office work. It used to be able to run games at least on medium to high settings (6 years ago) and I love my PC. However, it cannot play the latest games on high or even medium anymore (of course) and I was thinking up upgrading, but I really don't feel like buying a new PC and leaving this one in storage.
My current specs are:
1. Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH
2. Graphics: 1060
3. C hip: Ryzen 5 2600
4: RAM: DDR4 16GB
5. PSU: 550W (I think)
I was thinking if I can utilize the same PC and change the below:
1. Chip: Ryzen 7 5800X3D
2. Graphics: Asus RX 7900 XTX TUF OC 24GB GDDR6
3. RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Beast 32GB 3200
4. Do I need to change the PSU? If yes: Corsair HX850 80 PLUS Platinum
5. Add some casing fans. I didn't notice my PC only has 2 120mm fans (front and rear). Looking at adding Be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm (2 front, 1 back) and moving the existing fans to top?
6. Should I change the chip cooling fan to like a Noctua or Be Quiet? Which one would you recoomend?
FYI, my current casing is Fractal Design Define 7
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Advice Needed For Customization, Or Creating A New Rig