Name of Company: Peninsula Apex Technologies Sdn Bhd
We’re looking for Senior Full-stack Engineers to join the team that builds and maintains our solutions. As part of our core team, you’ll work with the folks involved in the conceptualization and development of our different platforms.
We believe in open standards, open source, and open, transparent culture. We surround ourselves with excellent people who want to build the best products, with high independence, drive, and enthusiasm. We expect this will be a good role for mid-to-senior-level career developers who share our values and want to work on hard problems.
What you’ll get to do…
- Developing and documenting web applications and web servers.
- Implement highly performant and scalable applications.
- Solutions that will enhance the developer experience and broaden the customizations options of our platforms.
- Work closely with the founding team to establish the product and technical roadmap
- Build a product foundation that will scale to hundreds then thousands of users and more
- Work with product+growth to design and implement product growth loops that help us reach viral scale
- Introduce new ideas and technology to reduce our build fragility and ad-hoc elements
- Refactor existing code and maintaining the codebase.
- Work with our designers to improve user experience across our web presence.
- Participate in software development planning process, including sizing and setting delivery expectations.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have over 5 years of experience as a full-stack engineer and ideally have some leadership experience.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and are open to giving and receiving feedback to help improve the team, product, and company.
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup environment or are interested in doing so.
- You highly value good developer tooling and strive to provide an excellent experience when building products.
- You are capable of taking ownership and responsibility for tasks throughout the development cycle, and are willing to support less experienced teammates when necessary.
- You have knowledge of the gaming industry and have preferably worked on custom solutions with existing platforms.
Nice to haves:
- You're proficient with any part of our technology stack: React, TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
- You have some experience with DevOps tooling such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, history, or social sciences.
Our applications are built using modern, reliable technologies such as Node.js (TypeScript), React, Next.js, PostgreSQL, and Redis. If you have experience with all of these technologies, that's great. However, we also value attitude and aptitude over experience with specific tools. So, even if you haven't worked with all of these technologies, we still welcome your application.
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, working at your own flexibility according to pace of the team.
- Self-enrichment allowance. We subsidise the course/programme that you’re looking to join.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off. 12 days paid vacation leave. And other additional paid sick leave and paid parental leave.
Founded in Kuala Lumpur as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we strive to cultivate a work environment that is inclusive and encourages the participation of individuals with diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. The company values talent from a wide range of personal and professional experiences, and has made a pledge to uphold diversity and inclusion in its hiring process.
If you share these values and are interested in being part of our mission to enable teams to collaborate more effectively, we invite you to apply for a position. We are excited to hear from you and potentially welcome you to our team.
Remuneration: RM10,000.00 - RM25,000.00 (Depending on experience)
Contact Person: PM or WhatsApp me at zero1six-6two528twotwo
This post has been edited by Heavenn: Mar 18 2023, 06:29 PM
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
Job Provider - IT [WTH] Senior Full-stack Engineer, Salary from RM10,000 - RM25,000