Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mazda CX30 save RM21k

views

doczane
post Mar 11 2023, 08:36 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(littlefire @ Mar 10 2023, 10:13 AM)
Subaru Xv eyesight - Quietly passing all on the side off the road, bad weather no need worry much (AWD), Eyesight ACC system, space (better than CX30), safety features & reliability ratings still top the range.. yawn.gif chao first..
Just bought the last CBU CX30 AWD Ignite edition last wk to replace subaru xv for the wife. Chose AWD as I can’t get over the feeling of AWD of Subaru. Thought it felt about the same, i still prefer subaru drive & torque though. Even considering buying the newest xv as I love the AWD drive so much but the interior was too simple as per subaru standard. If they improved it, would’ve been a dealbreaker.

Still bought CX30 cbu though despite knowing ckd coming as ckd version doesn’t come with same trim & features as per cbu japan.
Likes about CX30: looks gorgeous esp the backside, interior is super comfy, luxurious & insulated, complete advance safety feature for current standard, hud display on windscreen, beautiful large central and dash ? oled display, great sound system, stable n smooth enjoyable drive with soft suspension.
Dislikes : higher rev / rpm at low gear ( can we tune the ratio?) electronics not consistent, hold on stop doesn’t always work, fuel consumption not great ( too early to say though ), lane assist radars useless in heavy rain, as well as camera system.

This post has been edited by doczane: Mar 11 2023, 08:38 PM
doczane
post Mar 13 2023, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Mar 12 2023, 11:02 PM)
Hi there. What are your takes on the XV, or Subaru in general in terms of reliability and maintenance?

I hear some users say the after-sales services by Subaru were below par, with poor services and availability of spares. But how reliable is the XV? and how much damages for the routine maintenance of the XV?
I used subaru xv for 9 years but my mileage is only 60k becos of daily bike use n xv only for long distance. But I love it. Its spacious yet not too big on the outside, versatile on our malaysian road, powerful for it’s class, AWD drive & boxster engine is enjoyable & stable. Feels safe & reliable whether on or slight offroad eg beaches, riversides etc. The turning radius is impressive. Overall I love it & would’ve bought just the newer edition of it if it had better interior as I’m looking for a different feel. I even sold it at a good price.

Within that use, i had minimal issue. Noise / wind insulation not great. Aircond compressor problematic after 3 or 4 yrs only but was under warranty & replaced FOC. Otherwise nothing else. Service centre as I was in KB & Tganu which had no subaru sc, was subbed to Nissan/ Ford. No issue as most are routine scheduled maintenance. As long as you follow it obediently according to mileage / time based appt, you wouldn’t lose out anything. Otherwise nothing major. Highly recommended.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:13 AM