Mazda CX30 save RM21k

views

IvanWong1989
post Mar 12 2023, 07:28 PM

!StringTheory!
4,191 posts

QUOTE(tctham @ Mar 10 2023, 11:59 AM)
Chose mazda 6
2nd hand price too keras d, feel like buying a stock that kena goreng till high high. Sked buy liao suddenly price drop then i veli sad.
Accord 1.5: cvt and small turbo (for d seg) minus some marks, seats rather low too. But is still a very good all rounder car for that price. (I'm willing to top up, hence i chose another but this really not that bad)
Camry: good seats, good interior, na + 8spd (my preference, so add some marks) but that price hike. From 199k -> 219k in 12 mths. Sitting above mazda 6 d. Another deal breaker is that headunit. Ppl say open waze/maps + spotify confirm will hang. Even normal usage also sluggish d. And the show unit i was looking at, had out of focus HUD.

P/s: what influenced my choice?
1. I'm replacing my wife's aging car. The current car has barely any safety features. 1 airbag, no abs. So i wanna have some form of ADAS..
2. A large cruiser so can fetch my family comfortably and can go on highways (house only have b segments)
3. Both of us is 173cm tall so thigh support and leg room need extra focus also.

So while accord and camry yield a much happier space, it's more of a passenger car and my wife will likely drive the car alone more frequently than I use it to ferry my mom. So i dowan to find a car that sacrifices the driver too much. Example,imagine the prev gen camry, it's comfortable, but probably sleepy to drive. Haha
No consider Arteon ? It’s quite the looker lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0235sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:45 AM