Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why she hide her FB story from me?

views

Ramjade
post Mar 5 2023, 10:09 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 4 2023, 10:52 PM)
This story continue from previous topic   https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=5241539

So this girl find me back on last year September because she already broke up around July 2022 i think, so she ask me want to go to her state and "try" with her (Try means chase her)...

I said ok because i still like her, i will go there May this year... So last year Christmas, New year 2023 and this year Valentine we celebrate together (I went to her state to celebrate with her 3 times), so far quite well and text with her everyday with some phone call. One of the phone call, we talk about like if dating how long then marriage? So far looks good... And i also got ask her in phone, is it you like want to find a someone better than me? She said no lah...

But last 2 week she seems cold to me but still got reply me lah and i found out some of her fb story that set me cant see (I use another fb to see her story). Got one story is her photo with a man, not sure they are old friend or what lah but why set me cant see?

Is she hiding from me or she just dont want me to ask if i can see it???

I think i need to prepare the sadness incoming... Damn she already hurt me once and now she wanna hurt me again???!!!

IF she really hurt me again i think i will not reply to her anymore!
You are her spare tire. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Just cut all connections with her and start life fresh. Don't continue to be a simp.

This post has been edited by Ramjade: Mar 5 2023, 10:14 AM
Ramjade
post Mar 5 2023, 10:54 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(Cubalagi @ Mar 5 2023, 04:00 PM)
Have u had sex with her yet? Like during those Christmas, New Year, Valentines dates?
I don't believe girls will easily have sex with a guy even if they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I prefer it my girl don't. I am ok with just holding hands and maybe maximum kissing.

This post has been edited by Ramjade: Mar 5 2023, 11:00 PM
Ramjade
post Mar 6 2023, 10:41 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(Cubalagi @ Mar 6 2023, 09:25 AM)
Bro..are you only going to date virgins? 😆

Anyways, girls are generally more selective than men when it comes to sex. Its a bigger deal for them.

Many girls will still go out with men who they are not attracted to, mainly for the attention, while she waits for the right guy.

They usually wont have sex with the simpy guy. For the right guy, they will.
I never expect expect girls I am seeing to be a virgin honestly. It's not my criteria. For me, l expect them to have like 5 relationship maybe 3 sexual relationship out of the 5.

Obviously not too many.

For me. I won't pursue sex in a relationship. I will wait until marriage. Call me old fashion.
Ramjade
post Mar 9 2023, 06:33 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Mar 9 2023, 06:02 PM)
i used to chase a girl for near 5 years. it hurts and took me long enough to recover from it.

learning from lesson , i started dating multiple girls in a same time.

also in during that duration, i did ask the girls how long did she need to confirm . 1 mth ? 2 mth ?

after times up . i move on.

during that, im able to make choices which one suit me and i also have feeling for her.

now im happily married with the girl i choose and with have a kid.
Confirm marriage?
Ramjade
post Mar 9 2023, 10:44 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 9 2023, 10:26 PM)
She not even my gf but still consider cheating? Or should i said she treat me just another option?
She's just treating you as backup. Don't expect to be main person in her life. Grow up and cut all connection with her. You are just like a simp right now.
Ramjade
post Mar 9 2023, 11:17 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 9 2023, 10:58 PM)
Wanna ask girl treating as backup is bad or common thing? Because i ask my sis, she also will like that!!...
Ask yourself why do you want to be a backup guy when the girl is obviously not interested in you? What do you wish to achieve?

You want to continue to hope that one day she's going to pick you? If yes, how long do you want to wait? Very important question to ask yourself.

For me, if a girl is keeping me as backup, I will cut all contact with her even if I like her. Cause my time is better spend on girls who treat me as their main guy.

If you did not have the exclusive talk with her (like officially boyfriend and girlfriend) she is entitle to see other guys, meet other guys as you are. Once you have the exclusive talk, there should not be any one other than you in the picture.

Now from your post, I can see you don't have that exclusive talk with her yet, and obviously she is not picking you over the other 2 guys which means you are in 3rd or 4th place. Do you still want to be in 3rd and 4th place,?

Being backup here means if she like this guy A and keeping you around for just in case. If things work out with guy A, you can forget about getting into relationship with her. From your post, after guy A, she still didn't pick you. She went for guy B if I am not mistaken. Them after that guy C. Your post since 2021. Now 2023 already. How long do you want to be spare tyre? 5 years? 10 years. Better for you to find younger girls.

For me, I never treat all girls I meet via dating app as spare tyre. I treat all of them as potential girlfriend material. I vet them all equally, go out talk with them and spend time with them all equally until I decide the one I want to be exclusive with. No special treatment.

Go and watch YouTube on why you should not be treated as spare tyre. I started with Courtney Ryan on red flags in women, what to lookout for and avoid.

This post has been edited by Ramjade: Mar 9 2023, 11:36 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:40 PM