Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SG YOUTH FAILS TO INCREASE SOCIAL STANDING, VS OLDER GEN

views

J2001k2
post Jan 20 2023, 09:10 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(Law-sama @ Jan 19 2023, 07:26 PM)
Living in SG must be a nightmare. The cost of living there super high
i stayed with my sg cousin during christmas period last month.
his friends complain about high cost of living too just like us.
the difference is they complain over a seafood buffet dinner that costs SGD180++ per person including champagne. LOL! tongue.gif
(p.s. my wealthy cousin paid for my dinner.)

but seriously, it's all relative and a matter of perspective....we think it's high cost of living in sg, but for sg ppl, sure, it's expensive, but nothing they cant handle earning sgd. we think it's a "nightmare" only becos we compare with weak ringgit.
J2001k2
post Jan 25 2023, 11:17 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(petpenyubobo @ Jan 25 2023, 11:03 AM)
The failed system continues to sell their young generations out in exchange for foreign talents who could buy their way into the country with their dirty funds whom the rich locals are shortsighted enough to be greedy to buy them.

Not knowing their children is handed to the devil.
Hehehe...your words very loaded, very full of conspiracy, very lacking in any kind of evidence, all from your ass only.... cool2.gif

1. Singapore system fail!
2. Singapore sell out their young people!
3. Foreign talent going to Sg via money, not skills
4. Foreign talent funds dirty
5. Rich sg ppl shortsighted
6. Rich sg ppl greedy
7. Rich sg people accept dirty funds from foreign talent

Mehresia boleh!!! tongue.gif
J2001k2
post Jan 25 2023, 11:51 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(petpenyubobo @ Jan 25 2023, 11:21 AM)
Cannot argue or admit straight pull the race and conspiracy card eh? We know this old trick of snakes already. thumbsup.gif
No mention of race= why your mind full of race ideas.
No proof, no evidence, no statistic but lots of accusations, connotations of wrongdoing and guilt...so conspiracy.

Need example of evidence?
You say sg system fail...but their health system, education system, economic system, social system all beat mehresia leh.
you just need to see their covid death numbers, their university rankings, their gdp per capita, their policies on racial relations, retirement systems.....which one is mehresia better?
speak facts lah! dun just speak with your ass! want to point out flaws also must make sure the flaw really exist backed up by data.
otherwise lowyat just become your bucket full of your sh*t and lies. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:49 AM