Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

views

TSpyre
post Dec 9 2022, 09:57 AM, updated 12 months ago

28 posts

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi/jedi-survivor

Picking up five years after the events of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™, Jedi: Survivor is a third person, narrative-driven action-adventure game from Respawn Entertainment, developed in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games. STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ will be available on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC.

Continue Cal’s Journey – No longer a Padawan, Cal has come into his own and grown into a powerful Jedi Knight. Carrying the memories and expectations of the Jedi Order with him, his crusade against the Empire has only become more perilous. The Dark Times are closing in - with enemies new and familiar surrounding him, Cal will need to decide how far he’s willing to go to save those closest to him.

Go Beyond Your Training – The cinematic combat system returns with additional Force abilities and new lightsaber fighting styles. Creatively leverage all these skills to strategically take on an expanded host of enemies, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.

Explore an Untamed Galaxy – Discover new planets and familiar frontiers in the Star Wars galaxy, each with unique biomes, challenges, and enemies. Master new skills, equipment, and abilities that will augment the ways you explore, fight, and roam. With larger areas to explore and more to discover off the beaten path, players who adventure beyond the horizon will find hidden rewards.

TSpyre
post Apr 7 2023, 07:46 AM

28 posts

user posted image
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi/jedi...em-requirements

This post has been edited by pyre: Apr 7 2023, 07:47 AM
chtan
post Apr 7 2023, 07:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

Love the 1st one. Definitely getting one.
TSpyre
post Apr 9 2023, 08:21 PM

28 posts

porgie
post Apr 12 2023, 07:41 AM

3 posts

Looks like it's building and expanding on the original which was a very solid game.
hydrogen
post May 4 2023, 08:33 AM

au contraire
1,516 posts

Everyone online has been complaining of the game's performance on PC. I'm averaging around 50-70fps at max graphics settings. I do notice that my CPU heats up to around 78C.

With the latest patch, fps went up slightly. Had some issues installing the patch but easily resolved after trying a few times (and with a bit of patience).

AAA games should not be released with this kind of performance issues. I think I was one of the lucky ones who didn't face major major issues (some were complaining of not even being able to get past the main screen), the game freezing, BSOD.

Out of my 5 hrs of playing so far, I got two BSOD.
I'm running on a i7-11700KF, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070Ti, SSD.

Buyer be warned.

Other than the above issues, I have to say the game itself is very fun, improves on the first game, and a good immersive experience. Combat is good, storyline great, and tons of stuff to explore.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:11 AM