Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Post completely disappeared, Asking feedback

views

TSLaiN87
post Dec 6 2022, 11:22 AM, updated 2y ago

Nom nom nom...
1,281 posts

-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5321729

I have this topic that have been heavily edited / deleted.
My question is, isn't deleted posts are still there just mentioned the post have been deleted?

Now is as though the whole post completely gone and the post number is shifted.

Is this a normal practice?

Actual: The post is no longer there. Screenshot empstar post 5 is now shifted to post 3.

Post 7 by mini orchard is replying to a post that doesn't exist (not edited but doesn't exist).

Screenshot:
user posted image

This post has been edited by LaiN87: Dec 6 2022, 11:23 AM
se7en
post Dec 6 2022, 11:35 AM

resistance is futile
Group Icon
Admin
1,806 posts

post removal is normal, based on either reports or direct takedown notices from parties involved.

however, in the above case, the posts removed does not belong to you, if it did, you would have received a notification when it was removed, and the moderator in charge who removed it.
TSLaiN87
post Dec 6 2022, 11:39 AM

Nom nom nom...
1,281 posts

QUOTE(se7en @ Dec 6 2022, 11:35 AM)
post removal is normal, based on either reports or direct takedown notices from parties involved.

however, in the above case, the posts removed does not belong to you, if it did, you would have received a notification when it was removed, and the moderator in charge who removed it.
Thank you for the reply se7en.
I fully understand and now I confirmed that possible the posts are completely removed without any note like how we see in Kopitiam.

Is it possible for me to know when the posts was removed? It will be helpful for me.
It is related to my condo and this information is very important.

If you can't tell me the exact date, can you let me know if the post deletion was done after 16-Nov-2022?

Edit: Date change

Edit 2: Feedback.

Feedback: Maybe as a future, if the post have been altered by MODs, is it possible to indicate there the date when it was last modded (if any)? So that the public have this transparency that somehow it was changed.
It doesn't need to give a reason. But maybe it is good to show to public that this post have been modded somehow.

This post has been edited by LaiN87: Dec 6 2022, 11:53 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0104sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:45 PM