Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Check Employer EPF contributions, How to check independently

views

TSrauma
post Nov 30 2022, 11:14 PM, updated 2y ago

15 posts

iAkaun hasn't reflected any sort of contribution made through deductions in my salary and also from my employer since September. iAkaun says it will take up to 14 days after payment is made. If that's the case, today it should have updated until November. So is my employer telling me the truth (they said 100+ workers is a lot and will take time). Or EPF fellas tidur tak buat kerja and malas update the site?

How can I directly check on this? It's not funny, in the case that they count towards dividends and not comfortable people withholding funds at a whim.
blackamikaze
post Nov 30 2022, 11:33 PM

Trooper Rank: BIG HEAD SERGEANT
2,638 posts

Your employer is lying. Epf only take a few days to update your contribution when they receive the payment from your company.
cakoilembutgebu
post Nov 30 2022, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

user posted image

Your employer should have already made the October salary EPF contribution to your account by 15 November, and it should have been reflected in your i-Akaun by today. If they made the contribution later than the 15th of the month, they will be fined. You can check your i-Akaun by clicking on "MY ACCOUNT" and click on the pull down tab "CARUMAN SEMASA"
@@@@@@@@@@
post Nov 30 2022, 11:45 PM

13 posts

1) If employer use employer's i akaun to do it, it will only take like 3 days to be reflected.
2) If employer pay by cheque at EPF office, with manual paper work and with a long list of employees, then the counter fella might just keep it in a tray first, update later when they are free (u can't make other ppl waiting for their number at the counter simply because the staff all busy key in 100s of items.
3) Late payment by employers is also common. Just pay interest can settle already.
matrix88
post Nov 30 2022, 11:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

Many employers no money, can negotiate with EPF for late payment which can go up to 6 months late.
It is allowed if they apply for it, many employers want face thus never inform their employee of this, employees usually will suffer because dividend is less, difficult to apply for loan / credit card / credit facility because when they print out EPF statement, no contribution and banks will consider as no income.
BelaCHAN
post Dec 1 2022, 12:29 AM

On my way
550 posts

Gather some work mates (if possible some seniors or other department manager), and ask them to check as well. If ALL also didn't receive caruman, there's your problem right there.

Of which then, your only next course of action is to take it up with your HR/Boss.
Alternate Gabriel
post Dec 1 2022, 12:32 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

What kind of company you're working right now TS?
mini orchard
post Dec 1 2022, 09:24 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(rauma @ Nov 30 2022, 11:14 PM)
iAkaun hasn't reflected any sort of contribution made through deductions in my salary and also from my employer since September. iAkaun says it will take up to 14 days after payment is made. If that's the case, today it should have updated until November. So is my employer telling me the truth (they said 100+ workers is a lot and will take time). Or EPF fellas tidur tak buat kerja and malas update the site?

How can I directly check on this? It's not funny, in the case that they count towards dividends and not comfortable people withholding funds at a whim.
Any delayed contributions should be directed to epf and NOT employer.

Sometimes it could also be the fault of epf but that is small %.
GambitFire
post Dec 1 2022, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

Wahh TS my Nov contribution which is Oct salary deduction already reflected on 10th Nov..you better check..impossible EPF take so long to update the amount...
kellyisevil
post Dec 1 2022, 09:37 AM

jellywelly
1,238 posts

I can assure you, it is very unlike to be EPF's fault if they have paid to EPF.
100+ worker is so insignificant when compared to the national level workforce.
EPF has strict KPI and they can't "malas" update.

MiLKTea
post Dec 1 2022, 10:02 AM

Enthusiast
942 posts

Ur employer lambat pay lah tu...or lied to you?

Epf should reflect the following month, e.g. for January contribution will reflect in February
DarkAeon
post Dec 1 2022, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast
751 posts

u have 3 options:

1. fill this up - https://www.kwsp.gov.my/reach-us/connect-wi...ile-a-complaint
2. Calling their hotline at 03-8922 6000 and lodge a complain
3. Walking in to any one of their branches and lodge a complain

they act rather quickly and will be sending someone to check your employer very soon
unknown_2
post Dec 1 2022, 10:25 AM

On my way
537 posts

must b your company dint, or very late pay.
if EPF received the fund, 2-3 working days will reflect already.
Panda12
post Dec 1 2022, 10:43 AM

Regular
1,082 posts

Late EPF payment by employer is more common than you think. They just pay the interest penalty, that's all.

Also, if it's only late by 1 month, it's okay lah. If it's more than 2-3 months, then I will bring this up to the boss already.
TSrauma
post Dec 1 2022, 11:36 PM

15 posts

Thank you for the replies. I've sent a complaint via iAkaun website. I'll update once I get a reply from them.
nelson969
post Dec 2 2022, 01:05 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

Can complain to kwsp already if such late . All the best .

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:28 PM