Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Conman at Carousell,who knows he might be here

kcmy
post Oct 14 2022, 12:34 AM, updated 3w ago

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

Hi all,

I got con at Carousell for RM300 for a phone which the seller didn't send. His details are as below:

Name of the anak gampang: Mohd Azam bin Abdul Aziz

A/c name in Carousell: azamskb91

Public bank account: 4922 435 624

First he try to delay the delivery by saying he passed the package to jnt already but jnt didn't give him the waybill number??? Hey,c'mon lah, everyone knows that the courier gives you the waybill on the spot.

After much ding dong and delay he finally post it and when I received it,I knew it's not a phone coz the package was light as a feather. When I open the package,inside there's just a china charger and a couple or alcohol wipe you use when you install screen protector.

I straightaway PM him and he says Allah,it happen again ar,my package always got stolen. Excuse me? Always? What do you means always? You selling gold and diamond ar?

He said he'll file a claim at jnt regarding the 'lost' package but a check with jnt shows he didn't do so. Both Carousell and jnt didn't offers much help,even I request jnt for his address they said they don't hv it

This post is to warn all of you, should you come across the name above,PLEASE DONT BANK IN.

Regards.

This post has been edited by kcmy: Oct 25 2022, 03:10 PM
Ansonlow
post Oct 14 2022, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(kcmy @ Oct 14 2022, 12:34 AM)
Hi all,

I got con at Carousell for RM300 for a phone which the seller didn't send. His details are as below:

First he try to delay the delivery by saying he passed the package to jnt already but jnt didn't give him the waybill number??? Hey,c'mon lah, everyone knows that the courier gives you the waybill on the spot.

After much ding dong and delay he finally post it and when I received it,I knew it's not a phone coz the package was light as a feather. When I open the package,inside there's just a china charger and a couple or alcohol wipe you use when you install screen protector.

I straightaway PM him and he says Allah,it happen again ar,my package always got stolen. Excuse me? Always? What do you means always? You selling gold and diamond ar?

He said he'll file a claim at jnt regarding the 'lost' package but a check with jnt shows he didn't do so. Both Carousell and jnt didn't offers much help,even I request jnt for his address they said they don't hv it

This post is to warn all of you, should you come across the name above,PLEASE DONT BANK IN.

Regards.
Sorry to hear this. Btw..what phone is that? 300 only?
kcmy
post Oct 14 2022, 01:32 AM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(Ansonlow @ Oct 14 2022, 12:41 AM)
Sorry to hear this. Btw..what phone is that? 300 only?
It's an LG V40.
teslaman
post Oct 14 2022, 03:06 AM

Regular
1,111 posts

Hi all,

Regards.
maybe just mule account, the best you report police

kcmy
post Oct 14 2022, 11:25 PM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(teslaman @ Oct 14 2022, 03:06 AM)
maybe just mule account, the best you report police
👍👍👍
cycheah
post Oct 19 2022, 04:49 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Hi all,

Regards.
is the item under "Protection", which will have a "protection" on top of the item title? those under "protection" tag are safe to go with postage, else carousell will not release the payment to seller without your consent. If you deal outside protection, carousell pretty much can't do much as you don't have any solid proof/ trace and track proof.

you can lodge a police report on above matter, but then you know may or may not be entertain.
dudester
post Oct 19 2022, 04:54 PM

Enthusiast
811 posts

may i know which state is seller from?
kcmy
post Oct 19 2022, 10:51 PM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Oct 19 2022, 04:49 PM)
is the item under "Protection", which will have a "protection" on top of the item title? those under "protection" tag are safe to go with postage, else carousell will not release the payment to seller without your consent. If you deal outside protection, carousell pretty much can't do much as you don't have any solid proof/ trace and track proof.

you can lodge a police report on above matter, but then you know may or may not be entertain.
No,it does not comes with 'Protection'. I trust him because he has good ratings and 5 years member at that. Yeah, carousell can't do anything and neither do jnt.

This post has been edited by kcmy: Oct 19 2022, 10:51 PM
kcmy
post Oct 19 2022, 10:53 PM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(dudester @ Oct 19 2022, 04:54 PM)
may i know which state is seller from?
From his post he states he's from Kuala kerai and he mainly sells G-Shock watches
WaCKy-Angel
post Oct 19 2022, 10:57 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

wow i cant believe this name is actually so famous and so common lol

try google the name
WaCKy-Angel
post Oct 19 2022, 10:59 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(kcmy @ Oct 19 2022, 10:51 PM)
No,it does not comes with 'Protection'. I trust him because he has good ratings and 5 years member at that. Yeah, carousell can't do anything and neither do jnt.
try check the accounts that gave the rating. chances are they are his own dupe.
kcmy
post Oct 19 2022, 11:09 PM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Oct 19 2022, 10:59 PM)
try check the accounts that gave the rating. chances are they are his own dupe.
I check ord,nothing that are really suspicious but I may hv miss something
Kellicros
post Oct 25 2022, 12:12 AM

Regular
1,023 posts

why not post his carousell username as well so people can stay away from that?
kcmy
post Oct 25 2022, 03:08 PM

I gazed a gazeless stare
725 posts

QUOTE(Kellicros @ Oct 25 2022, 12:12 AM)
why not post his carousell username as well so people can stay away from that?
His account got banned ord so I'll doubt he can use back the old one but here goes 'azamskb91'

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:00 AM