Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

alfiejr
post Oct 20 2022, 10:39 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 20 2022, 06:00 PM)
kesian ronaldo, the spotlight keep focus on him since transfer window... but ETH chill je, not pressure to start him at all... in fact just bench him the whole match lagi... lol... if is ole... he sure will start him regardless of his form dy...
Have a sneaky feeling that it was ronaldo (probably whisper to the glazers ears) who got ole sack last season.

Remember how giddy he was when rangnick came in?

As much as i love Ronaldo like we all do he has to go as soon as the transfer windows open. The guy is becoming a poison chalice and last night tantrum was unforgivable. The disrespect he showed towards eth well if it was fergie at the helm he would have no problem landing a hook on him.

Well remembering back that 08-09 season when he and tevez wanted out. It was so deflating to be a united fan back then.
Undoubtedly the 2nd best team in the world and all we had to showed for was a young valencia and the washed out michael owen.

Can't forgive him for that 😂
alfiejr
post Nov 11 2022, 10:56 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

There is still hope of selling maguire since a number of managers are still adopting the 3 at the back solution. That formation will mask a lot of maguire shortcomings.

alfiejr
post Nov 14 2022, 10:17 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

The minute he said he had no respect for ETH , he lost all credibility to me. Ten hag has shown nothing but respect to him, give him playing time whenever possible, gave the armband to boot and he never ever complained to the media in regards to ronaldos tantrums.

he will leave the club again shamelessly like he did all those years ago, he never has any respect to the club nor loyalty. Only his fanbois will say otherwise.
alfiejr
post Nov 14 2022, 10:33 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(tzxsean @ Nov 14 2022, 10:20 AM)
Fanboys checked in to gua d kut
hehe, they are out in force in the social media outlets trying to justify his interview. He is right on things like the glazers ownership and the state of facility at the club but to shit on the manager that has shown nothing but respect to you is just unforgivable.

You have to feel for ten hag, he could have an easier life to just stay at ajax and wait for an epl job opening , but he chose to walk in to a messy club like us.
alfiejr
post Nov 14 2022, 11:09 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Never thought I have seen the day on agreeing with Jamie Fckin Carragher puke.gif
alfiejr
post Nov 14 2022, 01:28 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Nov 14 2022, 12:24 PM)
I need to say it again, from certain point of views, CR7 is actually helping the team man.

Ten Hag and the management sometimes is too dragging in making decision, for example FDJ situation.
Same apply to CR7 situation, why need to wait until January? Always dragging.

Now CR7 made the decision clear for all parties.
Everyone can planning early now.

If not believe me, management will wait until January transfer window, last 24 hours baru saja mau cari replacement.
Now no more excuse, loan or cheap option, or pursuade Glazers to fork out more money, plan in advance.
That is hindsight I guess, but pretty sure ronaldo is all about himself. Doubt he ever really care for the united fans and even his team mates.
alfiejr
post Nov 17 2022, 10:40 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(Darren @ Nov 17 2022, 08:11 PM)
hardly see the team feel so "eager" and "together" after some time....
ronaldo interview will make more harm than good....
u can blast management/previous manager.....

but current manager?
way distrupt the team harmony....

i dont blame him to force the way out but need ugly until like this?
i dont think man utd will stay on his way out if he choose to terminate the contract(during the past transfer window)....

the problem is he wan to make man utd to pay part of his salary to make future club interested....
For once I hope the club will reject any notion of paying off his salary or any form of compensation to break his contract. Even it has to be drag into arbitrary court or something, the mofo deserves it after all of his antics.
alfiejr
post Nov 18 2022, 01:24 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Nov 18 2022, 11:07 AM)
Didn't spend as big as rivals when we were at the top is the main reason IMO, thats due to the Glazers and SAF's brilliance winning with mediocre players and his bullshit saying no value in the market. I have a feeling we are going to see a similar thing with Liverpool once Klopp leaves.

Either way we still are a big earner, we just need W's in the market and hope that everything with ETH clicks and we can build on it.
Liverpool lucked out with klopp, they managed to get in edwards as DOF and sign a string of bargains that made up their spine on top of scamming other clubs to buy their deadwoods. FSG is actually much2 worse than the glazers, they never invest as heavily like the glazers did despite klopp pleading to them to invest on the squad.

If klopp leaves , they will surely back to square on again.
alfiejr
post Nov 18 2022, 10:36 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Absolute class by Simon Jordan right here. He absolutely destroy that slimebag Piers and a bit more thumbsup.gif
alfiejr
post Nov 19 2022, 06:38 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Whatever happens, his departure will free up around 16 million of wage. If the glazers and murtough are smart we need to go all in for Moukoko. Guy's contract is about to expire this summer. We should ring his agent everyday to make it happen.
Others to watch out are Marcus Thuram and Terem Moffi. Both of them should bolster our attack till the summer at least.
alfiejr
post Nov 20 2022, 11:51 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Nov 20 2022, 11:17 AM)
Aya free up money also we wont get proper replacements,
The pressure will be too much for them not to sign someone. There will be riots if we don't get anyone in. Worst case scenario, we will get 'king' Memphis in at a cut price sad.gif
alfiejr
post Nov 23 2022, 12:22 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Bye2 Ronnie , siuuudddd one final time. Now dubai or any oil countries, plz2 buy us biggrin.gif
alfiejr
post Nov 23 2022, 12:28 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(legendofhafiz @ Nov 23 2022, 12:25 PM)
-Oman
-Kuwait
-UAE
-Bahrain

Pretty sure one of these countries is interested in United
And qatar, wouldn't mind them tbh. The world cup so far has been surprisingly very good. Their facilities are absolutely state of the art.
alfiejr
post Nov 23 2022, 01:25 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 23 2022, 01:21 PM)
qatar is man city liao i thought?
citeh owner is from UAE.

Qatar owns psg right now. But if they have the chance to buy MU , for sure they will jump straight in.
alfiejr
post Nov 23 2022, 01:34 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 23 2022, 01:26 PM)
hope the next owner is a football fan first, business second.  bye.gif
football nowadays is fast becoming a form of sportswashing, f1 have done it recently with the saudis (cough2 aramco , jeddah grand prix unsure.gif ) and it will become a norm in the future. I think the club will be fine as long as they employ the right footballing people at the club. Well you just need to look at city and newcastle on how they run the club. So far they have done nothing but good things to the club.

alfiejr
post Nov 25 2022, 02:15 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 25 2022, 08:45 AM)
Leao looking good
Leao will be a good signing imo, built like a tank and super fast aswell. Will suit for the epl down to the tee.

Buy him instead of joao felix.

This post has been edited by alfiejr: Nov 25 2022, 02:16 PM
alfiejr
post Nov 29 2022, 07:43 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Nov 29 2022, 09:22 AM)
Get Korea number 9 LOL
Looked to be a decent player. Scored 2 nice headed goals and some of his touches were pretty good.

Would rather take a cheap punt on him than spending 60mil on gakpo.
alfiejr
post Dec 7 2022, 09:47 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 7 2022, 10:17 AM)
i think our WC players only pellestri is back right? the rest all still in WC?
Hopefully they will be given a rest. Eriksen especially looked really knackered during denmark's last wc game sad.gif
alfiejr
post Dec 28 2022, 12:03 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Good performance again from the team, should have scored a couple more but for our profligacy in front of goal yet again.

Casemiro had a worldie, best dm we have ever signed since carrick.

On the gakpo front, think he will be a good signing for pool which is a shame but in our case, we're in a dire need of a pure number 9. It is understandable not to plough the money on him and targeting an out to out striker instead.
alfiejr
post Dec 28 2022, 12:12 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Dec 28 2022, 06:14 AM)
Actually we have 4 totally different type of winger.

Rashford - instead of winger, more like forward that like to beat offiside trap. Lack of dribbling skill.
Garnacho - dribbling type of winger, with speed.
Antony - playmaker type of winger. Seems like to cut in, instead of dribbling.
Sancho - playmaker type of winger. Good vision in final third, but need combination from other teammates. Lack of speed, can't dribble at all.

Garnacho is useful in both counter attack and against low block team.
Sancho is only useful against a bus parking team. Totally useless when we are playing counter attack.
Rashford is effective against high block team, but totally useless against low block team.
Antony is neutral, when the team is good, he is good. When the team is bad, he is bad.

If Ten Hag can identify the characteristics of each and make use of them, it is quite useful.
Don't die die play Rashford, adjust according to opponent, we are actually has lots of winger to choose from.

I even not yet including Martial who also can play winger, and also totally another type of player.

Elanga ... forget about it la.
Sell and get some money better.
Plus we have amad progressing nicely at sunderland. Not putting pressure on him but whenever I saw snippet of sunderland team highlights , the guy has that salah vibe around him.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0664sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:43 PM