Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chat Iphone vs Full frame camera, Who wins?

views

watzisname
post Sep 22 2022, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

Depends on what your application is. If social media and whatsapp yes of course iphone is more than enough

but if you post on website or print banner u will see the difference

But latest iphone can save RAW files? so might be interesting
watzisname
post Sep 22 2022, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(TrialGone @ Sep 22 2022, 09:55 PM)
It doesnt work that way. Ipon raw wont save it from physics. What ipon does cleverly is with its computational software that process the image. Example it overexpose and underexpose at same time and combine 2 of them to create the HDR pic. smartphones nowadays does way more than that combining multiple images with different effects. So if you shoot raw, you kind of missing out on what ipon does best and it wont really save the pic from really bad settings.

That said, dedicated camera still the way to go if you want the highest quality RAW photo.

it's like comparing street legal car made for convenience with formula one that is made for speed.
Ya i see your point

But the best camera is the one you have with u. If I just need to snap photos for social media ill just use my phone

But i have my camera if i wanna do more hobby stuff

Sold my FF sony a7iv tho and kept my sony apsc as i didnt have time to play with it. Apsc camera good enough for me for the time being

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 PM