Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Taylor’s University, Pattisserie Arts

views

TSFlatbread P
post Sep 22 2022, 03:45 PM, updated 7d ago

Probation
10 posts

Hello.

Anyone completed or is currently undertaking Bachelor’s in Patisserie Arts?

How is it? How much of pastries/baking/desserts do you actually learn? What about the internship, Taylor’s help you secure spots at high end restaurants? Any culinary events/competitions on the campus?

Even if you’ve completed/currently studying Diploma in Culinary Arts at Taylor’s, please share your experience it’d be helpful to me.

I’m a vegetarian. Been one for 8 years. Got no problem in handling meat but eating is a no no. Is there any subjects throughout the course where I’ll be forced to consume?

Just Visiting By
post Sep 22 2022, 08:01 PM

Regular
1,798 posts

QUOTE(Flatbread @ Sep 22 2022, 03:45 PM)
Hello.

Anyone completed or is currently undertaking Bachelor’s in Patisserie Arts?

How is it? How much of pastries/baking/desserts do you actually learn? What about the internship, Taylor’s help you secure spots at high end restaurants? Any culinary events/competitions on the campus?

Even if you’ve completed/currently studying Diploma in Culinary Arts at Taylor’s, please share your experience it’d be helpful to me.

I’m a vegetarian. Been one for 8 years. Got no problem in handling meat but eating is a no no. Is there any subjects throughout the course where I’ll be forced to consume?
I think it'll be better if you ask an academic personnel in the university. Voice your concern that as a vegetarian, you are not open to eating meat. If they say it's part of the course that you must, then you shouldn't bother to give it a try to begin with. I would expect the university could accommodate such a request, but I would think it's better you approach the university than alumni - things change and alumni don't control the course.
TSFlatbread P
post Sep 23 2022, 12:59 AM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(Just Visiting By @ Sep 22 2022, 08:01 PM)
I think it'll be better if you ask an academic personnel in the university. Voice your concern that as a vegetarian, you are not open to eating meat. If they say it's part of the course that you must, then you shouldn't bother to give it a try to begin with. I would expect the university could accommodate such a request, but I would think it's better you approach the university than alumni - things change and alumni don't control the course.
You’re right. I think they have an Open Day on October, I’ll definitely attend.
Thank you 💚
nexona88
post Sep 23 2022, 08:26 PM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
33,572 posts

QUOTE(Flatbread @ Sep 23 2022, 12:59 AM)
You’re right. I think they have an Open Day on October, I’ll definitely attend.
Thank you 💚
Don't forget to update your findings 😁

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th September 2022 - 03:27 AM