Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Automatic Gate, How much do you need to install one ?

views

Milo_O
post Aug 6 2012, 10:56 AM

Casual
432 posts

For all LYN members, pls do not seek any consultation or any business opportunity with LS Automation Sales & Service.

http://www.lsa2u.com.my/About+Us

I recently purchase a sub-sale house in Cheras and would like to find back the autogate supplier who did the original autogate. Currently the autogate is malfunction due to unknown reasons. For conveniece purpose that is to find back the original vendor, i called them up and set an appt. They told me to send the address to them thru sms and i did that on Sunday itself to set the appt on Monday. No respond from them. I call them up again on Monday morning to confirm the appt and their respond is" Today appt is full. I need to arrange and will let you know soon". I ask them back what is the time and his respond is "If you dont like it, you can ask another supplier to do" and hung up the phone.
I have been calling/waiting for them. Setting up the appt is so difficult and most of the time do not open the mobile phone.

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE.
I sincerely believe that their sales after service is EXTREMELY POOR.
Milo_O
post Aug 7 2012, 11:00 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Liuism @ Aug 6 2012, 02:03 PM)
wow, macam ini pun boleh...
QUOTE(leesa @ Aug 6 2012, 04:56 PM)
thanks for the tip. i came across LSA and was about to call them too. now dowan already..
Liuism,
Yes, the attitude display was not professional at all.
I was frustrated as i had planned the schedule way ahead.Ruined my planning. mad.gif vmad.gif

Lessa,
Luckily you didnt call them up. The service after sales is VERY POOR.
Their consultation fee to go to your place is RM100. Thats if you can get them to go to your place in the first place. rclxub.gif
Milo_O
post Aug 7 2012, 01:38 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Liuism @ Aug 7 2012, 11:13 AM)
so now u opt for which company and brand to do ur gate?
Liuism,
I'm trying 2 vendors at the moment thru my gf's brother friend and my gf's bro in-law friend.
Let me test them e.g service, experience, punctuality, knowledge then i'll let you know. icon_rolleyes.gif
Dont want to introduce bad vendors here.

QUOTE(weikee @ Aug 7 2012, 11:14 AM)
Is ok to pay if is out of warranty, as long they can fix the problems or identify and let you know the repair cost.

I notice the free auto Gate from Some developer not very reliable. My ex colleague repair her made in China arm gate for 7 times.now thinking to replace even is in warranty. My auto gate installer also did some repair, replace few China made.

Please don't get China made
Local is not expensive, is only few hundred more.
weikee,
The problem is they wont even come to my place to see the problems. They mention "If you dont like it, you can find another vendor" and hung up on me.
Is that a way to do business ? vmad.gif mad.gif

Noted weikee on the China made problems. Will go for local made ones.
Thanks notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by Milo_O: Aug 7 2012, 01:39 PM
Milo_O
post Aug 8 2012, 02:41 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Liuism @ Aug 8 2012, 11:42 AM)
OKay, thanks
I'm going to meet up with one of the vendors this Sat. let see what is the outcome.
Most probably will go with local brand.
Milo_O
post Aug 13 2012, 11:15 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Johore @ Aug 13 2012, 10:12 AM)
any update? notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
I only manage to meet up with one of the vendor. He is a vendor for my gf's brother in-law autogate at Puchong.
His office is based in Puchong but service Klang Valley area.
He came over and did test out my current autogate which i got it from the previous owner (sub-sale house).
According to him, the PCB panel is spoil and along with one of the swing arm.
He can fix/repair it for me with the cost of around RM500++.
However he recommend that it is better for me to change the autogate with the cost of RM1,200 (local OEM).
it is because that after fixing it,if the autogate breaks down again, he is afraid that i'll hold him to be responsible.

He also comment that the current autogate is not very good in feature which i agree to some point as i do have a copy of the previous owner on the autogate+alarm invoice and i can refer to the invoice for the autogate details. Plus the previous owner told me in 3 years,the autogate was spoilt for 3 times.

He also will help me to weld the padlock ears for the main grill for free when he saw that one of the padlock ear was missing
I'm going with him to install the autogate this Sat and i'll feedback his work quality after this weekend.

This post has been edited by Milo_O: Aug 13 2012, 11:16 AM
Milo_O
post Dec 18 2014, 09:49 AM

Casual
432 posts

Anyone knows anybody who is selling alarm panel ?

KMax 10 zone alarm panel

Attached Image

Attached Image
Milo_O
post Jul 1 2016, 06:05 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(dayangheimy @ Jun 30 2016, 11:53 PM)
I am moving into new house. Should the wiring for auto gate done by electrician or the installer?
Both also can do the wiring
Milo_O
post Nov 30 2017, 10:58 AM

Casual
432 posts

Is there any method/tools/enhancements to prevent the autogate being pried open by thief ?

blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/fa05663d-2e8f-473b-b5d2-0117d88b6b6c

This post has been edited by Milo_O: Nov 30 2017, 10:58 AM
Milo_O
post Mar 12 2018, 01:37 PM

Casual
432 posts

Anybody have any contact to "fix" this ?
Will be using back the same arm.

Just need to "fix" back the cement.

Attached Image
Milo_O
post Mar 12 2018, 02:52 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Mar 12 2018, 02:12 PM)
Need to reinforce the crack area and add additional bracket to hold the arm bracket so same problem won't happen again. Min charge around RM380/= if u r interested can contact us at 0122019294 within Klang area.

The previous installer install the arm too out that's why the side of the pillar give way. Shld put the arm bracket more inner to the hinge so will be stronger to hold this type of system.
Thanks dblcss.
I am based in Cheras, will there be extra charge ?
Will call u for the repair.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0793sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:21 PM