Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

234 Pages « < 141 142 143 144 145 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Automatic Gate, How much do you need to install one ?

views

kimwei
post Sep 10 2017, 06:06 PM

5 posts

can pm 18' wide folding gate. Mild steel + galvanised + powder coating
zizek
post Sep 11 2017, 12:49 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Sep 10 2017, 05:12 PM)
Bro this side is for professional experience installer to advice customer and provide proper service not to throw price and make a few bulk just to maintain your personal need. This is not mudah where all TOM,DICK and HARRY are simply putting nonsense price, warranty and rubbish which are confessing customer who are looking for genuine and trust worthy installer. So if you want to be professional at your service provide solution and not under quote something which worth more then what you are quoting.
Just calm down, it's our promotion price. Our service also professional and genuine dealer and installer. With professional advice,I advice to use armoured cable for autogate. It's more durable than use a zebra cable put in flexible casing.

---------------------------------
RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE
your DCMoto Autogate Dealer

This post has been edited by zizek: Sep 11 2017, 01:00 AM
dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 07:52 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(zizek @ Sep 11 2017, 01:49 AM)
Just calm down, it's our promotion price. Our service also professional and genuine dealer and installer. With professional advice,I advice to use armoured cable for autogate. It's more durable than use a zebra cable put in flexible casing.

---------------------------------
RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE
your DCMoto Autogate Dealer
All the best to u then.

zizek
post Sep 11 2017, 08:52 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Sep 11 2017, 07:52 AM)
All the best to u then.
TQ Bos.

-----------------------------
RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE
Your DCMoto Autogate Dealer
dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 09:12 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

Actually for wiring any type of wire also will do as long is install according to autogate diagram requirment. When wireman use normal 1.5mm or 2.5mm zebra or any brand also can as long follow the require needed wire will do. For normal wire just put in PVC pipe will be safe enough. Armoured cable is the same cable also only that is a bunch of wire shielded with metal wire for more protection. If use hammer drill also will penetrate and hit the wire. So when a person is professional not mean what type of wire they use, is how they install the wire and where it should be located and not expose at the end. Some may charge very cheap off course will use the cheapest type of wire and may not know how many wire and where to locate it properly. Some may charge very expensive doesn't they will use good wire and hv knowledge on how many wire require. So cheap doesn't mean no good and expensive doesn't it's good. Best is good for installer who know what they doing and with a lot of proven record of installation in the past. Anyone can say they are professional by word and nothing to show. Visit our facebook dblcss.klg to see all the autogate and solution that we had provided to our happy client. We dun just say but we show it is better then a thousand word.
ozak
post Sep 11 2017, 09:43 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(yamatek @ Sep 8 2017, 01:08 PM)
Honestly not sure.

However, are you saying engineers cannot be cheapskate?

Anyway, I am trying his method on my swing gate motor. See how it goes. Can't find the exact sealant he use. Got some black sealant from kedai logam. For car one.
If you working as an engineer with such solution, sure kena fark kau kau. You have to use a proper enginner way to solve it.

The gasket sealant is RV red/black sealant come in a tube. Which you can buy from ACE, or car accessory or some DIY shop. If not mistaken, cost RM12.

But the water is go in from the shaft. Not the cover.
IceBikers
post Sep 11 2017, 09:56 AM

Enthusiast
957 posts

HI, Im looking for autogate system for folding gate recently. Initially I was looking at DCMoto, but then I saw another 2 brand name called Gmatic, also another brand name Weigand which is similar design with DCMoto. Anyone know what are the difference between them ?

Also does autolock(DCMoto) and photobeam feature a must have? Need your advise. Thank you.

8sg9ft
post Sep 11 2017, 10:12 AM

blablabla
1,765 posts

May I know how much it is to install auto gate motor for a swing gate in Klang Valley area? Also, if the house comes with auto gate point already, is wiring work still needed? Would like to hear some feedback from sifus. Thanks
zizek
post Sep 11 2017, 10:35 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Sep 11 2017, 09:12 AM)
Actually for wiring any type of wire also will do as long is install according to autogate  diagram requirment. When wireman use normal 1.5mm or 2.5mm zebra or any brand also can as long follow the require needed wire will do. For normal wire just put in PVC pipe will be safe enough. Armoured cable is the same cable also only that is a bunch of wire shielded with metal wire for more protection. If use hammer drill also will penetrate and hit the wire. So when a person is professional not mean what type of wire they use, is how they install the wire and where it should be located and not expose at the end. Some may charge very cheap off course will use the cheapest type of wire and may not know how many wire and where to locate it properly. Some may charge very expensive doesn't they will use good wire and hv knowledge on how many wire require. So cheap doesn't mean no good and expensive doesn't it's good. Best is good for installer who know what they doing and with a lot of proven record of installation in the past. Anyone can say they are professional by word and nothing to show. Visit our facebook dblcss.klg to see all the autogate and solution that we had provided to our happy client. We dun just say but we show it is better then a thousand word.
Yes, you are right depend on owner budget. What i'm try to say is, there is a lot budget for autogate wiring. If pay more, customer should get a good material including a good service. The normal wire is not so suitable for outdoor used because insulation'cepat reput' but its depend on how wireman do it. Yes i know your reputation is good here, i don't say you don't know about this. I'm new in this forum and this nature, but i try to say what im should say. You also can see our facebook rs semaju autogate. Our price as you say cheap does't mean no good.

RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE

zizek
post Sep 11 2017, 10:57 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Sep 11 2017, 10:12 AM)
May I know how much it is to install auto gate motor for a swing gate in Klang Valley area? Also, if the house comes with auto gate point already, is wiring work still needed? Would like to hear some feedback from sifus. Thanks
Should check first condition of wiring,normally the developer wiring is good condition.

----------------------------

RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE
dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 03:59 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(IceBikers @ Sep 11 2017, 10:56 AM)
HI, Im looking for autogate system for folding gate recently. Initially I was looking at DCMoto, but then I saw another 2 brand name called Gmatic, also another brand name Weigand which is similar design with DCMoto. Anyone know what are the difference between them ?

Also does autolock(DCMoto) and  photobeam feature a must have? Need your advise. Thank you.
Hello there. Weigand is OEM from DC Moto. So it's exactly the same model.

Optional items autolock and photo beam is up to u to add on. U can visit our facebook to see all the autogates system we had install within Klang Valley. There is no re grate choosing DC Moto if you want the design and other std and optional feature. As you can see most of our customer choose DC Moto and some take the same for their second gate and relative hse and recommended frd to get our service. For more simple use and lower budget will take Dnor Arm type.

Feel free to contact us directly at 0122019294 for more details and advice.
dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 04:08 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Sep 11 2017, 11:12 AM)
Std set autogate system will be from RM1K to RM1.8K depend on model. For wiring provided from developer is normally working but there is some area which the sub con use low quality wire then can use until it give problem. Chk with ur neighbour who already install see they got problem or not. So far for us we know one area at Alam Impian only. Anyway if you want detail can contact us directly at 0122019294.

dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 04:28 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(zizek @ Sep 11 2017, 11:35 AM)
Yes, you are right depend on owner budget. What i'm try to say is, there is a lot budget for autogate wiring. If pay more, customer should get a good material including a good service. The normal wire is not so suitable for outdoor used because insulation'cepat reput' but its depend on how wireman do it. Yes i know your reputation is good here, i don't say you don't know about this. I'm new in this forum and this nature, but i try to say what im should say. You also can see our facebook rs semaju autogate. Our price as you say cheap does't mean no good.
RS SEMAJU AUTOGATE
Ur facebook nothing much to see only two photo of DC Moto installed with expose wire in flexible hose. Another one is display set at suppler place.
Should visit our facebook dblcss.klg a lot more picture of installed autogate system and other automation items.

U misunderstand what I mean cheap doesn't mean no good but could be inexperience. For price there should be a retail normal price then only promotion or offer price. For legal right I would not say anything.

IceBikers
post Sep 11 2017, 07:07 PM

Enthusiast
957 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Sep 11 2017, 03:59 PM)
Hello there. Weigand is OEM from DC Moto. So it's exactly the same model.

Optional items autolock and photo beam is up to u to add on. U can visit our facebook to see all the autogates system we had install within Klang Valley. There is no re grate choosing DC Moto if you want the design and other std and optional feature. As you can see most of our customer choose DC Moto and some take the same for their second gate and relative  hse and recommended frd to get our service. For more simple use and lower budget will take Dnor Arm type.

Feel free to contact us directly at 0122019294 for more details and advice.
thank you for your reply, unfortunately im from kuantan so unable to use your service.

However, if I opt for non auto lock model, what is your advise on the gate itself weather should we have the pad lock "ear" or not?
zizek
post Sep 11 2017, 07:43 PM

29 posts

You can call us for more info autogate price at 0123639969.
dblcss
post Sep 11 2017, 09:03 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(IceBikers @ Sep 11 2017, 08:07 PM)
thank you for your reply, unfortunately im from kuantan so unable to use your service.

However, if I opt for non auto lock model, what is your advise on the gate itself weather should we have the pad lock "ear" or not?
Well if you go out station a lot then got the ear pad lock still can lock the gate together to prevent ppl from forcing open a gap to go inside ur car porch area. If u like to order the DC Moto we can still sent it to you by bus. That one of my customer from kuantan do. We sent to him by bus service and he collect it at kuantan bas terminal.

IceBikers
post Sep 12 2017, 09:14 AM

Enthusiast
957 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Sep 11 2017, 09:03 PM)
Well if you go out station a lot then got the ear pad lock still can lock the gate together to prevent ppl from forcing open a gap to go inside ur car porch area. If u like to order the DC Moto we can still sent it to you by bus. That one of my customer from kuantan do. We sent to him by bus service and he collect it at kuantan bas terminal.
thank you for your advise! appreciate it. I think i will get from Kuantan cuz its need the installer to install too, anything can support.
yamatek
post Sep 13 2017, 01:21 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Sep 11 2017, 09:43 AM)
The gasket sealant is RV red/black sealant come in a tube. Which you can buy from ACE, or car accessory or some DIY shop. If not mistaken, cost RM12.

But the water is go in from the shaft. Not the cover.
Thanks. Any DIY shop also can?

This post has been edited by yamatek: Sep 13 2017, 01:21 PM
aaron1717
post Sep 13 2017, 04:11 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

wiring wont be needed as long as the wiring point is done nicely.... they will come and install directly only... my gate is 14ft wrought iron swing gate with wrought iron paint, galvanised with antioxidant treatment... together with the motor and installation.... cost around rm3500.... contractor have a factory at USJ 1 there...

This post has been edited by aaron1717: Sep 13 2017, 04:13 PM
8sg9ft
post Sep 13 2017, 04:46 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 13 2017, 04:11 PM)
wiring wont be needed as long as the wiring point is done nicely.... they will come and install directly only... my gate is 14ft wrought iron swing gate with wrought iron paint, galvanised with antioxidant treatment... together with the motor and installation.... cost around rm3500.... contractor have a factory at USJ 1 there...
Did u change ur gate or ur house came with it already?

234 Pages « < 141 142 143 144 145 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:40 PM