Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

234 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Automatic Gate, How much do you need to install one ?

views

noien
post Jan 21 2016, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
3,115 posts

QUOTE(WahBiang @ Jan 21 2016, 10:43 AM)
But it looks ugly if just leave it. Put in box maybe better and help prevent unwanted event to happen.

Not sure about the cost of those empty cable box, idea?
it is armored cable. will be quite hard to bend in the box. so u will need a bigger box.
for those 13a box would cost around rm2.bigger i am not sure
WahBiang
post Jan 21 2016, 11:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(noien @ Jan 21 2016, 11:00 AM)
it is armored cable. will be quite hard to bend in the box. so u will need a bigger box.
for those 13a box would cost around rm2.bigger i am not sure
Armored? The solo cable in pic or both??
noien
post Jan 21 2016, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
3,115 posts

QUOTE(WahBiang @ Jan 21 2016, 11:04 AM)
Armored? The solo cable in pic or both??
both
but normally it only comes in solo.not sure y u have so many
WahBiang
post Jan 23 2016, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(noien @ Jan 21 2016, 12:10 PM)
both
but normally it only comes in solo.not sure y u have so many
The many cables for the machine, then got 2 solo for the gate?
tuboflard
post Feb 4 2016, 08:11 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

Need contacts for reliable autogate installers in IPOH. Need to replace my autogate arms (swing type).

NO OAE system installers please.

Currently using OAE arms. Lots of problems and breakdowns. 4 arms broken down within last 2 years itself.
cybersim2
post Feb 20 2016, 09:39 PM

Casual
495 posts

Installing autogate need a lot of drilling rite. Can I fabricate my gate with ready holes first to avoid drilling ? Interested in DC Moto, any dealer, pls PM me. TQ
dblcss
post Feb 21 2016, 07:50 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

Where are you located cybersim2? What type of gate u hv swing or folding type? Normally can't really see any hole unless you hv folding gate and plan to hv the center lock. Do visit our facebook dblcss.klg to view all the after install DC Moto 925W with a few add on center lock. Or can whatsapp us direct at 0122019294 for more details or immediate respond.

Have a nice day.
dblcss
post Feb 21 2016, 07:58 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

Where are you located cybersim2? What type of gate u hv swing or folding type? Normally can't really see any hole unless you hv folding gate and plan to hv the center lock. Do visit our facebook dblcss.klg to view all the after install DC Moto 925W with a few add on center lock. Or can whatsapp us direct at 0122019294 for more details or immediate respond.

Have a nice day.
noien
post Mar 9 2016, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
3,115 posts

can dc motor and dnor use the same remote control?
Tanjacky
post Mar 10 2016, 08:28 AM

9 posts

Require reliable installer for D'Nor / DC Moto autogate swing system in Cheras. Do PM me

This post has been edited by Tanjacky: Mar 10 2016, 08:30 AM
imoogi99
post Mar 10 2016, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Aug 26 2015, 08:50 PM)
Yah so many brand to choose rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

Can try DC Moto or Dnor. Both have their own factory in Malaysia Dnor Puchong and DC Moto Penang, so no problem on spare parts. Celmar or Gforce also hv own factory at Alam Jaya.

DEA, FAAC and Cam Italy Brand (not patent or design italy, ORIGINAL ITALY mari) if got budget then good buy because can really last. Please don't compare price with PATENT or DESIGN from italy but made in china brand OK.

Anyway interested with Dnor or DC Moto are welcome to whatsapp us at 0122019294 for inquiry.

Thanks

All the best
@dblcss, can you elaborate on this...when you say can really last, does it means the Italy brand will last 5yrs and Dnor or DC Moto only 1 or 2 yrs? Have to assume no lightning strike....if lightning strike, everything also get burn...lol!
enriquelee
post Mar 10 2016, 05:29 PM

Don't ask for more, ask for COKE
All Stars
10,507 posts

Is the hydraulic pump arm service-able?
dblcss
post Mar 10 2016, 07:37 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(imoogi99 @ Mar 10 2016, 11:40 AM)
@dblcss, can you elaborate on this...when you say can really last, does it means the Italy brand will last 5yrs and Dnor or DC Moto only 1 or 2 yrs? Have to assume no lightning strike....if lightning strike, everything also get burn...lol!
Normally when u plan to get an autogate system mostly depend on ur budget. If you hv low budget of course you will look for the cheapest but doesn't mean they dun last compare to the expensive one. When you get the genuine Italy brand doesn't mean it won't break down faster then local brand. Any equipment not install properly will break down faster.

So std step to make sure your autogate last long is make sure the gate you have is install properly whether swing,folding or sliding. If it is misaligned get it adjust first b4 install the system. How to know if it is misaligned, just use a alignment ruler to test the horizontal and vertical position of ur gate. If out a bit still ok but more 5% percent u will feel the pressure when pushing the gate. Std more pressure mean your motor push more pressure and ware off faster and break down faster. So actually we can't give u a time prior of how long a motor can last.

If your gate is OK then depend on the autogate installer. Are they profession enough or just part timer making a little extra income for the week end. When they dun hv the proper tool they will minimize and simply install the autogate system. Un profession install will not test ur gate first b4 install the system. Once they are at ur plc straight away install the system and run to show that it can open and close. So after 6 month the system might break down and you can't get service from them also.

So how long a system last depend on a lot of thing.
WIS9000
post Mar 11 2016, 09:41 AM

On my way
523 posts

Hi all,

Planning to install an autogate system for my swing gate.

Came across a brand called Safeity which has a factory in Kajang. Any comments on this brand?

They offer lighting coverage under their 1 year warranty. Is this relevant / important?
imoogi99
post Mar 12 2016, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Mar 10 2016, 07:37 PM)
Normally when u plan to get an autogate system mostly depend on ur budget. If you hv low budget of course you will look for the cheapest but doesn't mean they dun last compare to the expensive one. When you get the genuine Italy brand doesn't mean it won't break down faster then local brand. Any equipment not install properly will break down faster.

So std step to make sure your autogate last long is make sure the gate you have is install properly whether swing,folding or sliding. If it is misaligned get it adjust first b4 install the system. How to know if it is misaligned, just use a alignment ruler to test the horizontal and vertical position of ur gate. If out a bit still ok but more 5% percent u will feel the pressure when pushing the gate. Std more pressure mean your motor push more pressure and ware off faster and break down faster. So actually we can't give u a time prior of how long a motor can last.

If your gate is OK then depend on the autogate installer. Are they profession enough or just part timer making a little extra income for the week end. When they dun hv the proper tool they will minimize and simply install the autogate system. Un profession install will not test ur gate first b4 install the system. Once they are at ur plc straight away install the system and run to show that it can open and close. So after 6 month the system might break down and you can't get service from them also.

Thanks dblcss....noted.
blekjek
post Mar 17 2016, 05:08 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Mar 10 2016, 07:37 PM)

Good suggestion. sure will take note of this rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
elmer
post Mar 24 2016, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
219 posts

I have a second hand DC Moto for sale which includes the motherboard and housing, 2 motors together with their swing arm. The item is in good working condition and I have used for about 5 years with no issues.

Reason for sale is upgrading to a trackless gate.

Planning to let go at RM 500 if anyone interested.

Whatsapp me at 0122923708 if interested.

COD in Klang or KL

This post has been edited by elmer: Mar 24 2016, 11:52 AM
haturaya
post Mar 24 2016, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
2,469 posts

QUOTE(elmer @ Mar 24 2016, 11:51 AM)
I have a second hand DC Moto for sale which includes the motherboard and housing, 2 motors together with their swing arm. The item is in good working condition and I have used for about 5 years with no issues.

Reason for sale is upgrading to a trackless gate.

Planning to let go at RM 500 if anyone interested.

Whatsapp me at 0122923708 if interested.

COD in Klang or KL
Nice to know the reliability of DC Moto thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
evanttc
post Mar 25 2016, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
846 posts

found my answer...... noob me....>"<

This post has been edited by evanttc: Mar 25 2016, 08:49 PM
dengwong
post Apr 2 2016, 09:28 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

hey guys, looking for main gate .....wish to have something like this.....stainless steel & aluminium....16.5ft x 7ft...

Unigate is too totally out of my budget..budget baru abt 8k...the lower the better lo......

any auntogate vendors recommended in Puchong or Klang valley??dah google lama & searching....some vendors dont even bother to quote..... sad.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

234 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:44 AM